|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Aomame | Part II, Chapter Chapter 8, Tengo | Part II, Chapter 9, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many moons are there in the story?
2. What kind of dog was used to guard the house?
(a) German Shephard.
(b) Pitt Bull.
(c) Dobermann Pinscher.
3. Aomame begins to wonder if she lives in a ____ world.
4. What flowers are in the dowager's house?
(d) Lotus blossoms.
5. What was Aomame's major in school?
(d) Physical Education.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
2. The dowager talks about the ___ People.
3. The Professor believes that Tengo is ____.
4. The cult Tsubasa is connected with is ____.
5. Aomame tells the dowagers that she has no _____.
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)