|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 19, Aomame | Part I, Chapter 20, Tengo | Part I, Chapter 21, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cult Tsubasa is connected with is ____.
2. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Blue sky.
(b) Green peas.
(c) Calm waters.
(d) Winter wind.
3. In which year was the symphony composed?
4. What is the name of the traditional religious sect?
5. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tengo have for dinner?
2. Who is with Aomame when she wakes up with a hangover?
3. Who serves as the dowager's bodyguard?
4. How many times had Tengo been involved sexually with students?
5. How was Tsubasa injured?
This section contains 114 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)