|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 19, Aomame | Part I, Chapter 20, Tengo | Part I, Chapter 21, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many moons are there in the story?
2. In which year was the symphony composed?
3. What does Tengo have for dinner?
4. Tengo discusses which Russian writer?
5. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Winter wind.
(b) Blue sky.
(c) Green peas.
(d) Calm waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dowager talks about the ___ People.
2. What is the name of the traditional religious sect?
3. The formerly abandoned village becomes a _____.
4. Tengo worries that publishing Fuka-Eri's story will reveal her ____.
5. Fuka-Eri and Tengo go to which station?
This section contains 108 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)