|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 13, Aomame | Part I, Chapter 14, Tengo | Part I, Chapter 15, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to Aomame about the gunfight?
2. The dowager tells Aomame not to cheat herself out of ____.
3. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Calm waters.
(b) Blue sky.
(c) Green peas.
(d) Winter wind.
4. What brand was the taxi?
5. In which year was the symphony composed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fuka-Eri and Tengo go to which station?
2. Tengo says that when a person writes her confirms his ____.
3. How many times had Tengo been involved sexually with students?
4. In which year does the story take place?
5. How old is Aomame?
This section contains 103 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)