|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 1, Ushikawa | Part III, Chapter 2, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo hopes to get information about ____ from the Witnesses.
2. What is the name of the traditional religious sect?
3. Aomame always carries a gun and ____ with her.
4. Which animal is discovered on Aomame's balcony?
5. Aomame stops at which gas station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tengo discusses which Russian writer?
2. Tengo thinks back to a time when he held hands with Aomame. How old was Tengo?
3. Jesus had his head anointed with oil by a woman from which town?
4. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
5. Aomame is grief-stricken over the death of ____.
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)