|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 13, Ushikawa | Part III, Chapter 14, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aomame drink as she sits on her balcony?
(c) Hot cocoa.
2. How many children does Ushikawa have?
3. How many years has it been since Ushikawa has seen his children?
4. What kind of dog was used to guard the house?
(a) Pitt Bull.
(b) German Shephard.
(c) Dobermann Pinscher.
5. Which word reminds Aomame of Ayumi?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks pass before Fuka-Ei contacts Tengo?
2. Which is not a topic focused on by Tengo?
3. According to Aomame, ____ always keeps his word.
4. What color is the moon in Tengo's eyes?
5. Former members of the commune refer to it as being the commune dangerous and ______.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)