|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
(a) Calls Richard for more money.
(b) Reads Aunt Peg's next letter.
(c) Returns to the motel.
2. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A little girl is hit by a car.
(b) She is alone.
(c) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(d) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
3. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
(a) Talk to the owner about what s/he loves.
(b) Eat something delicious.
(c) Have a strudel.
(d) Ask for a job.
4. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) About the painting "The Night Watch."
(b) Who Peg loves.
(c) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
(d) Why Peg went to Berlin.
5. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
2. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
3. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
4. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
5. Where does Ginny find a key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
2. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
3. How does Ginny know what to pay the Knapps, what amazes her about the bill and the amount?
4. How does Ginny find a key?
5. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
6. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
7. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
8. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
9. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
10. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
This section contains 1,248 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)