|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
(a) He disapproves of Keith.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is her uncle.
2. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(b) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(c) Why she was angry.
(d) That it made her mistrust Keith.
3. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(b) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(c) There is more money in there than there had been.
(d) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
4. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
(a) He is avoiding Ginny's questions.
(b) He feels sacrilegious.
(c) He's heard about the concept but never seen it done.
(d) He is happy.
5. When is Ginny to go see Cecil?
(d) In two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
2. What does Ginny tell her companions?
3. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
4. Where does Ginny realize she needs to go?
5. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny talk about at the cemetery and what do they do?
2. What does Peg say about Paris when she finished her job at the cafe and what does she tell Ginny she is to do next?
3. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
4. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
5. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
6. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
7. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
8. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
9. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
10. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)