|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) Who Peg loves.
(b) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
(c) About the painting "The Night Watch."
(d) Why Peg went to Berlin.
2. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
3. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Tristan and Isolde.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
4. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
(a) She has to share a bath with several other girls.
(b) The place is full.
(c) She may not bring a boy there.
(d) The doors are locked at ten each night.
5. What does Ginny win?
(a) A free night at the hostel.
(b) A concert ticket.
(c) A small book.
(d) A Karaoke contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
2. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
3. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
4. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
5. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
2. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
3. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
4. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard and what does he say to her?
5. Where is Ginny suppose to go after Rome, where is she suppose to stay and why?
6. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
7. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
8. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
9. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
10. How does Ginny find a key?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)