|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
2. Who is Cecil Gage-Rathbone?
(a) Richard's brother-in-law.
(b) Peg's doctor.
(c) The name on a card with some canvases.
(d) The manager of an all-night cafe.
3. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(b) When the sunsets.
(c) Upon arriving in Corfu.
(d) Upon arriving in Moscow.
4. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
(b) Answer it.
(c) Tell Keith goodbye.
(d) Ask for help.
5. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
(b) Calls Richard for more money.
(c) Returns to the motel.
(d) Reads Aunt Peg's next letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
2. What does Richard tell Ginny?
3. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
4. How did Peg die?
5. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)