|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A little girl is hit by a car.
(b) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(c) She is alone.
(d) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
2. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) A young Italian boy.
(b) A German boy.
(c) She actually has a girlfriend.
(d) An older American man.
3. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
(b) There were no rules.
(c) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(d) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
4. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A museum.
(c) An abandoned building.
(d) A fountain.
5. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny show Keith?
2. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
3. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
4. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
5. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
2. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
3. How does Ginny know what to pay the Knapps, what amazes her about the bill and the amount?
4. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
5. Who does Ginny meet at the hostel in Copenhagen, what do they nickname her and why?
6. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
7. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
8. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
9. Where is Ginny suppose to go after Rome, where is she suppose to stay and why?
10. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
This section contains 1,261 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)