|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny show Keith?
(a) Peg's housecoat.
(b) A picture of Peg and Ginny when Ginny is six.
(c) Peg's green slippers.
(d) A picture of Peg and Richard on their wedding day.
2. Who steals Ginny and Carrie's packs?
(a) A couple teenage boys for a prank.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) Some people on scooters.
(d) No one.
3. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
(a) Calls Richard for more money.
(b) Reads Aunt Peg's next letter.
(c) Returns to the motel.
4. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
(a) To download some of her songs from her ipod onto Ginny's laptop.
(b) A blouse Olivia does not want.
(c) A day pass at an internet cafe.
(d) A sweater Olivia does not want.
5. Over what does Carrie weep?
(a) A letter she got from her mother.
(b) Ginny deciding to leave.
(c) A letter she got from her boyfriend.
(d) The loss of her passport and rail pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do when they are on the boat?
2. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
3. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
4. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
5. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Ginny suppose to go after Rome, where is she suppose to stay and why?
2. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
3. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
4. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
5. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
6. Who picks Ginny up in Copenhagen and where does he first take her?
7. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
8. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
9. How does Ginny find a key?
10. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
This section contains 1,143 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)