|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ginny email?
(d) Her mom.
2. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Tristan and Isolde.
3. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Asks Ginny about her life.
(b) Puts her ipod away.
(c) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(d) Tells Ginny about dinner.
4. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(a) Writes Keith a letter.
(c) Writes a letter to Miriam.
5. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Little Dog.
(b) The Small Turtle.
(c) Open Air.
(d) The Slow Lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
2. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
3. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
4. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
5. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
2. What does Peg say about Paris when she finished her job at the cafe and what does she tell Ginny she is to do next?
3. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard and what does he say to her?
4. How does Ginny find a key?
5. What does Ginny see with Knud and what happens there?
6. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
7. Who does Ginny meet at the hostel in Copenhagen, what do they nickname her and why?
8. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
9. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
10. How does Ginny know what to pay the Knapps, what amazes her about the bill and the amount?
This section contains 1,161 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)