|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ginny told to wait?
(a) By the mermaids.
(b) By the gargoyles.
(c) Near the ladies' room at Gate 2.
(d) At the curb in front of the taxi stand.
2. What number letter does Ginny open?
3. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
(a) Several hours.
(b) All day.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) A few minutes.
4. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) The Rue de Rouge.
(b) The Oestering.
(c) The Left Bank.
(d) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
5. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
(a) Behind Knud on a motorcycle.
(b) In a VW convertible.
(c) The back of a limo.
(d) The sidecar of a motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ginny find a key?
2. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
3. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
4. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
5. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
2. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
3. How does Ginny find out who Piet is and what does she find out from him?
4. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
5. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard and what does he say to her?
6. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
7. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
8. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
9. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
10. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)