|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) Why Peg went to Berlin.
(b) Who Peg loves.
(c) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
(d) About the painting "The Night Watch."
2. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
(a) He is showering.
(b) He has let a huge dog into the house.
(c) He has brought someone back with him.
(d) They are underway.
3. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
(c) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
(d) She is homesick.
4. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He says he is going to have her arrested.
(b) Not much.
(c) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
(d) He gives her some basic information.
5. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
(a) In a VW convertible.
(b) The sidecar of a motorcycle.
(c) The back of a limo.
(d) Behind Knud on a motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
2. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
3. Where is Ginny told to wait?
4. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
5. What brought Keith to Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny get to use the internet in Amsterdam and what does she do on it?
2. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
3. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
4. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
5. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
6. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
7. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
8. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
9. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
10. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
This section contains 1,138 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)