|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(b) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
(c) A little girl is hit by a car.
(d) She is alone.
2. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
(b) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
(c) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(d) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
3. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
4. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
(a) Call her brother and reconcile.
(b) See a doctor.
(c) See her sister.
(d) Contact her daughter.
5. What does Ginny find in the same place at Richard's?
(a) A painting by Peg.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A book about forgiveness.
(d) The spare key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
2. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
3. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
4. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
5. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)