|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A strudel.
(c) A Stroopwaffle.
(d) A cup of tea.
2. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
(b) The airport.
(c) The train station.
(d) A church.
3. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
(a) She may not bring a boy there.
(b) She has to share a bath with several other girls.
(c) The place is full.
(d) The doors are locked at ten each night.
4. Over what does Carrie weep?
(a) A letter she got from her boyfriend.
(b) The loss of her passport and rail pass.
(c) Ginny deciding to leave.
(d) A letter she got from her mother.
5. Where is Ginny told to wait?
(a) At the curb in front of the taxi stand.
(b) By the mermaids.
(c) Near the ladies' room at Gate 2.
(d) By the gargoyles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
2. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
3. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
4. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
5. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny find a key?
2. What does Peg tell Ginny about the last envelope and what does Ginny say when Carrie asks her when she is going to open it?
3. Who picks Ginny up in Copenhagen and where does he first take her?
4. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
5. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
6. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
7. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
8. What does Ginny see with Knud and what happens there?
9. Who does Ginny meet at the hostel in Copenhagen, what do they nickname her and why?
10. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
This section contains 1,165 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)