|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
(a) The size of the bill.
(b) The subject matter of the book.
(c) The cost of the bracelet.
(d) That Mrs. Knapp never said anything about any expenses.
2. Who steals Ginny and Carrie's packs?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A couple teenage boys for a prank.
(c) No one.
(d) Some people on scooters.
3. What hostel does Ginny rent a room in when she leaves Paris?
(a) The Second House.
(b) The Big Banana.
(c) The Apple.
(d) The House.
4. Where is Ginny told to wait?
(a) By the gargoyles.
(b) Near the ladies' room at Gate 2.
(c) By the mermaids.
(d) At the curb in front of the taxi stand.
5. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) There is more money in there than there had been.
(b) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(c) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(d) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to take forever?
2. What does Ginny tell her companions?
3. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
4. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
5. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard and what does he say to her?
2. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
3. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
4. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
5. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
6. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
7. How does Ginny find a key?
8. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
9. What does Ginny see with Knud and what happens there?
10. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)