|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's ipod and books.
(b) The artwork on the walls.
(c) Olivia's diary.
(d) Nothing, she sleeps.
2. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(b) Writes Keith a letter.
(d) Writes a letter to Miriam.
3. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Riders.
(b) The Knapps.
(c) The Johnsons.
(d) The Masons.
4. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
(a) To take them to the youth hostel.
(b) To take them to a good cafe.
(c) To take them to a good bakery.
(d) To take them to a good beach.
5. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginny told to wait?
2. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
3. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
4. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
5. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peg tell Ginny about the last envelope and what does Ginny say when Carrie asks her when she is going to open it?
2. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
3. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
4. How does Ginny find a key?
5. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
6. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
7. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
8. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
9. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
10. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)