|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
(a) The airport.
(c) The train station.
(d) A church.
2. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
(a) An albatross.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A pariah.
(d) A limpkin.
3. Where does Ginny find a key?
(a) In a dresser drawer.
(b) In the pocket of Peg's housecoat.
(c) On the back of Peg's slippers.
(d) Hung on a nail in the closet.
4. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
(a) Keith is doing a show in Scotland.
(b) She has to do this alone.
(c) She is not going to Greece.
(d) She is happy for them to join her.
5. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) In the Louvre.
(b) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(c) In Prague.
(d) At the Rijksmuseum.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Ginny to go see Cecil?
2. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
3. What does Ginny tell her companions?
4. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
5. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
2. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
3. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
4. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
5. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
6. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
7. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
8. What does Ginny see with Knud and what happens there?
9. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
10. What do Keith and Ginny talk about at the cemetery and what do they do?
This section contains 1,216 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)