|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
(a) He has brought someone back with him.
(b) He has let a huge dog into the house.
(c) He is showering.
(d) They are underway.
2. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
(a) Her possible inheritence.
(b) Her sense of humor.
(c) Being American.
3. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) The Rue de Rouge.
(b) The Left Bank.
(c) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
(d) The Oestering.
4. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
(a) The size of the bill.
(b) The cost of the bracelet.
(c) That Mrs. Knapp never said anything about any expenses.
(d) The subject matter of the book.
5. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(c) Writes a letter to Miriam.
(d) Writes Keith a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
2. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
3. How does Knud say he is living?
4. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
5. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peg say about Paris when she finished her job at the cafe and what does she tell Ginny she is to do next?
2. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
3. How does Ginny get to use the internet in Amsterdam and what does she do on it?
4. How does Ginny find out who Piet is and what does she find out from him?
5. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
6. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
7. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
8. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard and what does he say to her?
9. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
10. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
This section contains 1,111 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)