|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
(a) A P.O. box in Hamburg.
(b) An email address.
(c) A solicitor's office.
(d) A private mailbox.
2. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
3. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Tristan and Isolde.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Helen of Troy.
4. What brought Keith to Paris?
(a) His brother.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
5. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
(a) His cell number.
(b) A short poem he wrote.
(c) His sun sign.
(d) His IM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peg go from Paris?
2. What seems to take forever?
3. Where does Ginny find a key?
4. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
5. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
2. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
3. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
4. What does Peg say about Paris when she finished her job at the cafe and what does she tell Ginny she is to do next?
5. How does Ginny know what to pay the Knapps, what amazes her about the bill and the amount?
6. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
7. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
8. What does Peg tell Ginny about the last envelope and what does Ginny say when Carrie asks her when she is going to open it?
9. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
10. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)