|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
(a) A sweater Olivia does not want.
(b) A day pass at an internet cafe.
(c) To download some of her songs from her ipod onto Ginny's laptop.
(d) A blouse Olivia does not want.
2. What does Ginny tell Keith?
(a) That she is depressed.
(b) That she wants him to go to the United States with her.
(c) What she's been doing.
(d) That she loves him.
3. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(b) Upon arriving in Moscow.
(c) When the sunsets.
(d) Upon arriving in Corfu.
4. Who arrives as they are kissing?
(a) A priest.
(b) A nun.
(c) A guard.
(d) A vagrant.
5. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) The Oestering.
(b) The Left Bank.
(c) The Rue de Rouge.
(d) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny show Keith?
2. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
3. How does Knud say he is living?
4. Where does Ginny find a key?
5. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny get to use the internet in Amsterdam and what does she do on it?
2. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
3. Where do Keith and Ginny spend the night in Paris?
4. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
5. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
6. What does Ginny see with Knud and what happens there?
7. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
8. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
9. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
10. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
This section contains 1,223 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)