|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
(b) He gives her some basic information.
(c) He says he is going to have her arrested.
(d) Not much.
2. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Riders.
(b) The Johnsons.
(c) The Masons.
(d) The Knapps.
3. Who arrives as they are kissing?
(a) A priest.
(b) A guard.
(c) A vagrant.
(d) A nun.
4. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(b) A cafe.
(c) A friend of Peg's.
(d) A friend.
5. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Ginny to go see Cecil?
2. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
3. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
4. What seems to take forever?
5. What does Ginny show Keith?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny talk about at the cemetery and what do they do?
2. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
3. What does Ginny see with Knud and what happens there?
4. What does Peg tell Ginny about the last envelope and what does Ginny say when Carrie asks her when she is going to open it?
5. How does Ginny get to use the internet in Amsterdam and what does she do on it?
6. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
7. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
8. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
9. Where is Ginny suppose to go after Rome, where is she suppose to stay and why?
10. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
This section contains 1,210 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)