|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
(a) They announce a free day.
(b) They say they are going to London.
(c) They say they are leaving France.
(d) They say they are only going to tour half a day.
2. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
(a) At the hostel.
(b) At the cafe Peg remodeled.
(c) At his hotel.
(d) On a park bench.
3. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
(b) Her sense of humor.
(c) Her possible inheritence.
(d) Being American.
4. Who does Ginny email?
(a) Her mom.
5. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He gives her some basic information.
(b) Not much.
(c) He says he is going to have her arrested.
(d) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
2. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
3. Where does Ginny find a key?
4. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
5. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
2. How does Ginny find a key?
3. What does Ginny find at the second hostel she stops at and how does she end up spending the night there? What does she do once she has a place?
4. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
5. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
6. Where is Ginny suppose to go after Rome, where is she suppose to stay and why?
7. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
8. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
9. What does the group do when the leave the beach in Greece and what does Ginny do when she finds out she has no money?
10. Where does Ginny go after Copenhagen and how does she end up with friends going with her?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)