|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) Large tiger carcasses.
(b) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(c) Symbols that have never been cracked.
(d) The tablets of Zeus.
2. Where is Ginny's first stop?
3. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) She does not go to Rome.
(b) At a large, American hotel.
(c) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
(d) At a private, small efficiency.
4. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A rope ladder.
(b) A large wooden horse.
(c) A plastic palm tree.
(d) An armoire.
5. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) What he sold the queen.
(b) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keith take from Mari's?
2. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
3. What street is Ginny to find?
4. How does Aunt Peg die?
5. Who does Ginny write?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
2. Describe the process Ginny goes through to purchase the tickets.
3. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
4. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
5. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
6. What do Keith and Ginny do at the house in Edinburgh and what is Ginny told as she is leaving?
7. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
8. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
9. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
10. How does Ginny meet Fiona and David and what does Keith tell her about them? How does she feel about Fiona's plans?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)