|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) Symbols that have never been cracked.
(b) Large tiger carcasses.
(c) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(d) The tablets of Zeus.
2. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Asks him to come to the States.
(b) Kisses him on the cheek.
(c) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(d) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
3. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Keith is a keeper.
(b) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(c) Richard is a keeper.
(d) Keith is not the right person for her.
4. Where does Mari Adams live?
5. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is huge.
(b) She has met his roomate before.
(c) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(d) It is meticulous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
2. How does Aunt Peg die?
3. Of what is Mari's house full?
4. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
5. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny decide to do to get rid of the tickets she now holds and how many does she give away?
2. What does Richard say when asked what he sold the Queen?
3. What is contained in the second envelope?
4. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
5. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
6. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
7. How does Ginny feel at the door to the pub and what does Keith tell her?
8. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
9. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
10. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)