|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Throws the Godzilla on the tracks.
(c) Throws the lighter on the tracks.
2. Of what is Mari's house full?
3. Who is Richard?
(a) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(b) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(c) Ginny's father.
(d) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
4. Who is Ortensia?
(a) A priestess of the vestal vigrins.
(b) The woman who shows Ginny to her room.
(c) A woman Ginny meets on the train to Berlin.
(d) Peg's astrologer.
5. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Discuss Keith's production.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
2. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
3. Who does Ginny write?
4. Who is Keith?
5. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
2. Describe the process Ginny goes through to purchase the tickets.
3. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
4. How does Ginny feel at the door to the pub and what does Keith tell her?
5. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
6. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
7. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
8. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
9. How does Ginny meet Fiona and David and what does Keith tell her about them? How does she feel about Fiona's plans?
10. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)