|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Richard is a keeper.
(b) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(c) Keith is not the right person for her.
(d) Keith is a keeper.
2. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is meticulous.
(b) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(c) She has met his roomate before.
(d) It is huge.
3. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A condom.
(b) A nail file.
(c) A quarter.
(d) Her comb.
4. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) How he met Aunt Peg.
(c) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(d) What he sold the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
2. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
3. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
4. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
5. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing Ginny sees in Edinburgh and what does Keith say about her going alone? Where does the person she is going to see live?
2. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
3. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
4. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
5. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
6. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
7. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
8. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
9. Who is Keith's roommate?
10. Describe the process Ginny goes through to purchase the tickets.
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)