|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
(a) Throws the Godzilla on the tracks.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Throws the lighter on the tracks.
2. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They outnumbered the audience.
(b) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(c) They were all the same age.
(d) They were all men.
3. What street is Ginny to find?
(b) Rue de Lafitte.
4. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
(a) The tourists speak to her in Italian.
(b) A group of girls surround her.
(c) A pigeon lands on her backpack.
(d) A young man tries to grab her purse.
5. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(a) Her art stuff.
(d) Anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
2. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
3. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
4. Who is Richard?
5. What made Ginny order what she did?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
2. What does Olivia tell Ginny when they discuss using the internet?
3. Where is Ginny suppose to go after Rome, where is she suppose to stay and why?
4. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
5. What does Ginny do the first day with the Knapps?
6. How does Ginny find out how Keith feels about her?
7. How does Ginny know what to pay the Knapps, what amazes her about the bill and the amount?
8. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
9. How does Ginny find out who Piet is and what does she find out from him?
10. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)