|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) What he sold the queen.
(b) How he met Aunt Peg.
(c) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(d) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
2. What street is Ginny to find?
(a) Rue de Lafitte.
3. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To reconnect with an old flame.
(b) To go to Scotland with her.
(c) To join the theater production.
(d) To go to Berlin with her.
4. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They seem to be noticing her.
(b) They are fighting.
(c) They stand out as tourists.
(d) They are all elderly.
5. Where is Ginny's first stop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ginny write?
2. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
3. What is Ginny's next task?
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
5. Of what is Mari's house full?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing Ginny sees in Edinburgh and what does Keith say about her going alone? Where does the person she is going to see live?
2. How does Ginny meet Keith and what does he tell her?
3. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
4. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
5. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
6. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
7. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
8. What do Ginny and Keith discuss over a beer and coke?
9. How does Ginny meet Fiona and David and what does Keith tell her about them? How does she feel about Fiona's plans?
10. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)