|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
(a) It's raining.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is lost.
2. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
(b) The traffic is very bad.
(c) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(d) She is not afraid to cross the road.
3. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She can intuit her needs even now.
(b) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(c) She has so many diverse friends.
(d) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
4. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(b) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Aunt Peg.
5. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) She does not go to Rome.
(b) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
(c) At a private, small efficiency.
(d) At a large, American hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith climb on stage?
2. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
3. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
4. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
5. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny talk about at the cemetery and what do they do?
2. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
3. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
4. Where does Ginny go first in Paris and what does the letter say that she opens there?
5. What do Ginny, Richard and Keith learn when they meet with Cecil, how are the paintings sold and for how much?
6. What does Ginny see with Knud and what happens there?
7. How does Ginny meet Keith and what does he tell her?
8. How do Ginny and Carrie lose their backpacks?
9. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
10. Who is Keith's roommate?
This section contains 1,188 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)