|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(b) She is the world's expert on romance.
(c) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(d) She is psychic.
2. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
(a) For a cab back to 54a.
(b) For a security cop.
(c) For Mrs. Wales.
(d) For Mr. Murphy in Special Services.
3. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They are fighting.
(b) They are all elderly.
(c) They seem to be noticing her.
(d) They stand out as tourists.
4. What almost had Keith quitting school?
(a) His brother is killed.
(b) His girlfriend got pregnant.
(c) His mother is ill.
(d) His father was ill.
5. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of red wine.
(b) A Guinness.
(c) A coke.
(d) A glass of white wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Peg die?
2. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
3. Where does Mari Adams live?
4. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
5. Who does Ginny write?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
2. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
3. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
4. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
5. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
6. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
7. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
8. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
9. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
10. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)