|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The West End.
(b) Trafalgar Square.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) Victoria, B.C.
2. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) A Russian ballerina.
(b) The joy of dying without fear.
(c) The power all women have.
(d) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
3. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) Ginny going around the world alone.
(b) What Ginny's aunt did.
(c) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
(d) The theater.
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(b) There is no flaw.
(c) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(d) The mime will have to pay taxes.
5. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) To buy fashions in various countries.
(b) He is the CEO.
(c) Loss control.
(d) To provide special orders to customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ortensia?
2. Who wanted large underwear pants?
3. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
4. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
5. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
2. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
3. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
4. How does Ginny find a key?
5. How does Ginny meet Keith and what does he tell her?
6. What do Ginny and Keith discuss over a beer and coke?
7. How does Ginny feel at the door to the pub and what does Keith tell her?
8. What do Keith and Ginny do at the house in Edinburgh and what is Ginny told as she is leaving?
9. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
10. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)