|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Giving him more money.
(b) Going to Verona with him.
(c) Going dancing.
(d) Helping him pack his show.
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A rope ladder.
(b) An armoire.
(c) A plastic palm tree.
(d) A large wooden horse.
3. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
(a) A group of girls surround her.
(b) A pigeon lands on her backpack.
(c) The tourists speak to her in Italian.
(d) A young man tries to grab her purse.
4. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(b) Play cards.
(c) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
(d) Discuss Keith's production.
5. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
(b) His mother recovers.
(c) His girlfriend has an abortion.
(d) His father recovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
2. Who is Jittery Grande?
3. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
4. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
5. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny do at the house in Edinburgh and what is Ginny told as she is leaving?
2. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
3. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
4. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
5. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
6. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
7. What do Ginny and Keith discuss over a beer and coke?
8. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
9. Where does Ginny go at the Coliseum, what does she do and what does the letter she opens there say?
10. How does Ginny feel at the door to the pub and what does Keith tell her?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)