|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They were all the same age.
2. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(b) Aunt Peg.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Duchess of Cornwall.
3. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) What is going on with Ginny.
(b) If she plans to go to Prague now.
(c) Why she likes him.
(d) Why she invited him to come with her.
4. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
(a) Absolutely awful.
(d) Flawlessly performed but boring.
5. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To join the theater production.
(b) To go to Berlin with her.
(c) To go to Scotland with her.
(d) To reconnect with an old flame.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
2. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
3. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
4. What is Ginny's next task?
5. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Ginny meet at the hostel in Copenhagen, what do they nickname her and why?
2. What do Keith and Ginny do at the house in Edinburgh and what is Ginny told as she is leaving?
3. Why does Ginny have to look for a hostel in Amsterdam and how does she feel about the first one she finds?
4. What does Ginny do when she returns to Harrod's?
5. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
6. Describe the process Ginny goes through to purchase the tickets.
7. What does the key fit and what does Ginny find there? What does she do next?
8. What does Ginny tell Richard and what does she do after they talk?
9. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
10. What does Peg tell Ginny in her letter about Denmark?
This section contains 1,069 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)