Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Someone Ginny likes.
(c) Ginny's brother.
(d) Richard's son.
2. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Helping him pack his show.
(b) Going to Verona with him.
(c) Giving him more money.
(d) Going dancing.
3. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(b) She has met his roomate before.
(c) It is huge.
(d) It is meticulous.
4. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A coke.
(b) A glass of white wine.
(c) A glass of red wine.
(d) A Guinness.
5. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The power all women have.
(b) The joy of dying without fear.
(c) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(d) A Russian ballerina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jittery Grande?
2. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
3. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
4. Where is Keith taking his show?
5. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny know what to pay the Knapps, what amazes her about the bill and the amount?
2. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
3. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
4. How does Ginny get to use the internet in Amsterdam and what does she do on it?
5. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
6. Where is Ginny suppose to go after Rome, where is she suppose to stay and why?
7. What does Ginny tell Richard and what does she do after they talk?
8. How does Ginny find out who Piet is and what does she find out from him?
9. What is one of Peg's rules about the states and who does Ginny contact in the hostel in Paris? What happens when she does?
10. What is contained in the second envelope?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)