|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A condom.
(b) A nail file.
(c) Her comb.
(d) A quarter.
2. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) What Ginny's aunt did.
(b) Ginny going around the world alone.
(c) The theater.
(d) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Sits beside her to question her.
(b) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
(c) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(d) Asks her to come up on stage.
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Give it to her favorite charity.
(b) Buy camping equipment.
(c) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(d) Bet on some horses at the races.
5. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A Guinness.
(b) A coke.
(c) A glass of red wine.
(d) A glass of white wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ginny write?
2. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
3. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
5. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny feel at the door to the pub and what does Keith tell her?
2. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
3. How does Ginny meet Fiona and David and what does Keith tell her about them? How does she feel about Fiona's plans?
4. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
5. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
6. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
7. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
8. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
9. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
10. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)