|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Giving him more money.
(b) Helping him pack his show.
(c) Going to Verona with him.
(d) Going dancing.
2. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) She has never been there.
(b) About five years.
(c) Over 2 years.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
(b) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(c) Sits beside her to question her.
(d) Asks her to come up on stage.
4. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(b) Nothing but the letter.
(c) A program.
(d) A picture.
5. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) A mime.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) A break dancer.
(d) A sword swallower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
3. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
4. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
5. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
2. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
3. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
4. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
5. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
6. What do Ginny and Keith discuss over a beer and coke?
7. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
8. Who is Keith's roommate?
9. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
10. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)