|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(b) Bring lots of warm clothing.
(c) Pack lightly.
(d) Pack no dresses.
2. Of what is Mari's house full?
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(b) Kisses him on the cheek.
(c) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(d) Asks him to come to the States.
4. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) Large tiger carcasses.
(b) Symbols that have never been cracked.
(c) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(d) The tablets of Zeus.
5. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Discuss Keith's production.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny follow?
2. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
3. Where is Ginny's first stop?
4. What does Keith say he does not like?
5. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
2. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
3. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
4. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
5. What do Ginny and Keith discuss over a beer and coke?
6. What do Keith and Ginny do at the house in Edinburgh and what is Ginny told as she is leaving?
7. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
8. Where does Ginny go at the Coliseum, what does she do and what does the letter she opens there say?
9. Describe the process Ginny goes through to purchase the tickets.
10. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)