|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A quarter.
(b) Her comb.
(c) A nail file.
(d) A condom.
2. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(b) A small cafe down the street.
(c) Back at the flat.
(d) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
3. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(d) Aunt Peg was always broke.
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) To buy fashions in various countries.
(b) He is the CEO.
(c) Loss control.
(d) To provide special orders to customers.
5. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) A Russian ballerina.
(b) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(c) The power all women have.
(d) The joy of dying without fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
2. What does Keith offer to do?
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
4. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
5. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
2. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
3. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
4. What does Ginny decide to do to get rid of the tickets she now holds and how many does she give away?
5. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
6. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
7. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
8. How does Ginny meet Fiona and David and what does Keith tell her about them? How does she feel about Fiona's plans?
9. What does Richard say when asked what he sold the Queen?
10. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)