|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) If she plans to go to Prague now.
(b) Why she likes him.
(c) Why she invited him to come with her.
(d) What is going on with Ginny.
2. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(b) Aunt Peg.
(c) The Queen.
3. Who is Richard?
(a) Ginny's father.
(b) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(c) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(d) The man who answers the door at 54a.
4. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Discuss Keith's production.
(c) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
5. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Jittery Grande.
(d) Richard's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
3. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
4. What does Ginny follow?
5. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ginny and Keith discuss over a beer and coke?
2. How does Ginny meet Keith and what does he tell her?
3. What is contained in the second envelope?
4. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
5. How does Ginny feel at the door to the pub and what does Keith tell her?
6. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
7. Who is Keith's roommate?
8. Describe the process Ginny goes through to purchase the tickets.
9. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
10. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)