|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His girlfriend has an abortion.
(b) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
(c) His father recovers.
(d) His mother recovers.
2. What almost had Keith quitting school?
(a) His father was ill.
(b) His girlfriend got pregnant.
(c) His mother is ill.
(d) His brother is killed.
3. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) Jittery Grande.
(b) A break dancer.
(c) A sword swallower.
(d) A mime.
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(b) Give it to her favorite charity.
(c) Bet on some horses at the races.
(d) Buy camping equipment.
5. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A nun.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A tall priest.
(d) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mari tell Ginny?
2. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
3. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
4. Who is Ortensia?
5. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is contained in the second envelope?
2. How does Ginny meet Fiona and David and what does Keith tell her about them? How does she feel about Fiona's plans?
3. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
4. Describe the process Ginny goes through to purchase the tickets.
5. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
6. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
7. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
8. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
9. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
10. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)