|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Discuss Keith's production.
(b) Play cards.
(d) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
2. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(b) She is not afraid to cross the road.
(c) The traffic is very bad.
(d) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
3. Of what is Mari's house full?
4. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) An armoire.
(b) A plastic palm tree.
(c) A rope ladder.
(d) A large wooden horse.
5. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(b) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
(c) Buying tickets.
(d) She has not yet decided.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
2. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
3. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
4. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
5. Where does Mari Adams live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny do at the house in Edinburgh and what is Ginny told as she is leaving?
2. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
3. What does Richard say when asked what he sold the Queen?
4. What does Ginny decide to do to get rid of the tickets she now holds and how many does she give away?
5. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
6. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
7. How does Ginny meet Keith and what does he tell her?
8. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
9. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
10. What happens when Keith makes a romantic overture to Ginny?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)