|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(b) Head for Berlin immediately.
(c) Go back to Keith's place.
(d) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(b) She is the world's expert on romance.
(c) She is psychic.
(d) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
3. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
(b) Play cards.
(d) Discuss Keith's production.
4. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Richard's son.
(c) Ginny's brother.
(d) Someone Ginny likes.
5. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(b) What the occupant gave the queen.
(c) Where was Mr. Watson.
(d) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
2. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
3. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
4. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
5. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
2. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
3. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
4. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
5. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
6. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
7. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
8. Where does Ginny go at the Coliseum, what does she do and what does the letter she opens there say?
9. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
10. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)