|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(a) Calls her mama.
(b) Picks up the next letter.
(d) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
2. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) How he met Aunt Peg.
(b) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(c) What he sold the queen.
(d) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
3. Where is Keith taking his show?
4. What does Keith offer to do?
(a) Disappear into the crowds.
(b) Mail what he stole to Mari.
(c) Go with her on her next "assignment."
(d) Take what he stole back to Mari in person.
5. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They were all men.
(c) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(d) They outnumbered the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Richard?
2. To whom does Ginny give money?
3. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
4. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
5. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is contained in the second envelope?
2. What does Ginny decide to do to get rid of the tickets she now holds and how many does she give away?
3. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
4. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
5. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
6. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
7. How does Ginny feel at the door to the pub and what does Keith tell her?
8. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
9. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
10. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)