|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) Where was Mr. Watson.
(b) What the occupant gave the queen.
(c) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
(d) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
2. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Pay the Piper time.
(b) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(c) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
(d) Brick Lane time.
3. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To buy camping equipment.
(b) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
(c) To see the Queen go by.
(d) To find street performers.
4. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(b) Go back to Keith's place.
(c) Head for Berlin immediately.
(d) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
5. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Plane crash.
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Car wreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
2. What does Ginny follow?
3. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
5. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing Ginny sees in Edinburgh and what does Keith say about her going alone? Where does the person she is going to see live?
2. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
3. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
4. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
5. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
6. What is contained in the second envelope?
7. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
8. How does Ginny meet Beppe?
9. What does Richard say when asked what he sold the Queen?
10. What happens when Keith makes a romantic overture to Ginny?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)