|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(b) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(c) To go see Mari Adams.
(d) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
2. Where is Ginny's first stop?
3. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They were all the same age.
4. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(b) Richard is a keeper.
(c) Keith is a keeper.
(d) Keith is not the right person for her.
5. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(b) Call her mother and say "I love you."
(c) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(d) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
3. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
5. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
2. What do Keith and Ginny talk about at the cemetery and what do they do?
3. How does Ginny find the cafe and what does she do there?
4. How does Ginny feel about getting out of the cemetery and what does Keith do when she says she missed the locking of the hostel?
5. What does Ginny do when she leaves Richard after learning he was Peg's husband?
6. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
7. Where does Ginny go to search for artists, and what does she decide?
8. What does Keith tell her when she sees him at the hostel and what do they do from there?
9. What is Ginny's experience the second night of Keith's show, and what does he do?
10. What do Ginny and Keith discuss over a beer and coke?
This section contains 1,226 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)