|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To see the Queen go by.
(b) To find street performers.
(c) To buy camping equipment.
(d) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
2. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(c) Vestal Virgins.
(d) The large statues of Easter island.
3. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(b) She is not afraid to cross the road.
(c) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
(d) The traffic is very bad.
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(b) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(c) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(d) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
5. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The West End.
(b) Victoria, B.C.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keith take from Mari's?
2. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
3. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
4. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing Ginny sees in Edinburgh and what does Keith say about her going alone? Where does the person she is going to see live?
2. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
3. How does Ginny and Keith get David in the car when he is drunk?
4. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
5. What is contained in the second envelope?
6. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
7. What happens when Keith makes a romantic overture to Ginny?
8. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
9. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
10. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)