|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(b) A lighter.
(c) A small Godzilla.
(d) A small cat statue.
2. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Get him a street map of Berlin.
(b) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
(c) Get him ice cream.
(d) Get him coffee.
3. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) About five years.
(b) Over 2 years.
(c) She has never been there.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) Back at the flat.
(b) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(d) A small cafe down the street.
5. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(b) She is psychic.
(c) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(d) She is the world's expert on romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
3. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
4. Who is Mari Adams?
5. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Keith's roommate?
2. Who is Ginny supposed to meet in Edinburgh and why? How does Ginny feel about going there?
3. How does Ginny decide to get the money to the artist?
4. Where do Keith and Ginny go after having a drink?
5. What does Ginny think of the streets in Rome and how does she find the metro station?
6. What is Ginny's experience in the theater?
7. What is Ginny's first "assignment"?
8. How does Ginny meet Fiona and David and what does Keith tell her about them? How does she feel about Fiona's plans?
9. What does Ginny ask Beppe when they arrive at his apartment and what does he do there?
10. How does Ginny meet Keith and what does he tell her?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)