|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
(a) To take them to a good bakery.
(b) To take them to a good beach.
(c) To take them to a good cafe.
(d) To take them to the youth hostel.
2. What brought Keith to Paris?
(b) His brother.
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
3. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Knapps.
(c) The Riders.
(d) The Johnsons.
4. Where is Ginny told to wait?
(a) Near the ladies' room at Gate 2.
(b) By the mermaids.
(c) At the curb in front of the taxi stand.
(d) By the gargoyles.
5. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
(a) Why she hasn't returned to London.
(b) Where her keepers are.
(c) Why she isn't in Berlin yet.
(d) How her a'dam is.
6. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
(a) The Museum of Revolution.
(b) The Berlinishe Cofferdam.
(c) The Lourvre.
(d) The Vatican.
7. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
(a) An albatross.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A pariah.
(d) A limpkin.
8. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
(a) She is happy for them to join her.
(b) She has to do this alone.
(c) She is not going to Greece.
(d) Keith is doing a show in Scotland.
9. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
(b) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(c) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(d) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
10. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
(a) Peanut butter.
(b) Where the key fits.
(d) A vacuum cleaner.
11. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
(a) At the hostel.
(b) At his hotel.
(c) At the cafe Peg remodeled.
(d) On a park bench.
12. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
(a) He disapproves of Keith.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is moving.
(d) He is her uncle.
13. How did Peg die?
(a) Brain tumor.
(c) Heart attack.
14. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If they can join her in her next stop.
(b) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
(c) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
(d) If they can go with her to Moscow.
15. Who arrives as they are kissing?
(a) A vagrant.
(b) A guard.
(c) A nun.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
2. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
3. What does Richard tell Ginny?
4. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
5. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)