|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny tell her companions?
(a) About her life in the United States.
(b) About the letters from Peg.
(c) About what happened in Italy.
(d) About Keith.
2. Where does Ginny go next?
3. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(b) In Prague.
(c) At the Rijksmuseum.
(d) In the Louvre.
4. What does Ginny win?
(a) A free night at the hostel.
(b) A concert ticket.
(c) A Karaoke contest.
(d) A small book.
5. Where does Ginny realize she needs to go?
(a) The bank.
(b) The train station baggage lockers.
(c) Peg's grave.
6. Where does Ginny find a key?
(a) In the pocket of Peg's housecoat.
(b) Hung on a nail in the closet.
(c) On the back of Peg's slippers.
(d) In a dresser drawer.
7. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
(a) The Museum of Revolution.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) The Lourvre.
(d) The Berlinishe Cofferdam.
8. Where is Ginny told to wait?
(a) By the gargoyles.
(b) At the curb in front of the taxi stand.
(c) By the mermaids.
(d) Near the ladies' room at Gate 2.
9. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
(a) It is very sloppy.
(b) It seems a strange collection of stuff.
(c) It is very neat.
(d) It reminds him of Mari's place.
10. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
(a) All day.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) Several hours.
11. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
(a) When she completes the cafe.
(b) When she runs out of money.
(c) When she climbs the Eiffel Tower.
(d) When she has learned enough French to order breakfast.
12. Who is Cecil Gage-Rathbone?
(a) The name on a card with some canvases.
(b) The manager of an all-night cafe.
(c) Richard's brother-in-law.
(d) Peg's doctor.
13. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
(a) The train station.
(b) A church.
(d) The airport.
14. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
15. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He says he is going to have her arrested.
(b) He gives her some basic information.
(c) Not much.
(d) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
2. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
3. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
4. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
5. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)