|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
(d) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
2. What does Ginny show Keith?
(a) A picture of Peg and Richard on their wedding day.
(b) Peg's housecoat.
(c) Peg's green slippers.
(d) A picture of Peg and Ginny when Ginny is six.
3. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) At the Rijksmuseum.
(b) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(c) In the Louvre.
(d) In Prague.
4. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(b) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
(c) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(d) There is more money in there than there had been.
5. Where does Peg go from Paris?
6. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
(a) He has brought someone back with him.
(b) He is showering.
(c) He has let a huge dog into the house.
(d) They are underway.
7. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
(a) To take them to a good cafe.
(b) To take them to a good bakery.
(c) To take them to the youth hostel.
(d) To take them to a good beach.
8. Who does Ginny email?
(b) Her mom.
9. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
(a) Why she isn't in Berlin yet.
(b) How her a'dam is.
(c) Why she hasn't returned to London.
(d) Where her keepers are.
10. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
(a) They say they are going to London.
(b) They announce a free day.
(c) They say they are only going to tour half a day.
(d) They say they are leaving France.
11. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's ipod and books.
(b) Olivia's diary.
(c) Nothing, she sleeps.
(d) The artwork on the walls.
12. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
(b) If they can go with her to Moscow.
(c) If they can join her in her next stop.
(d) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
13. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(b) Writes Keith a letter.
(c) Writes a letter to Miriam.
14. What does Ginny find in the same place at Richard's?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) The spare key.
(c) A book about forgiveness.
(d) A painting by Peg.
15. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) All day.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
2. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
3. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
4. Where does Ginny realize she needs to go?
5. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)