|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Paint portraits.
(b) Take pictures of tourists.
(c) Redecorate a cafe.
(d) Play her violin on the street.
2. What brought Keith to Paris?
(a) His brother.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
3. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
(a) When she has learned enough French to order breakfast.
(b) When she completes the cafe.
(c) When she runs out of money.
(d) When she climbs the Eiffel Tower.
4. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(b) Writes Keith a letter.
(d) Writes a letter to Miriam.
5. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) The Oestering.
(b) The Left Bank.
(c) The Rue de Rouge.
(d) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
6. What seems to take forever?
(a) Waiting in line for train tickets.
(b) The meal on the train.
(c) The boat ride.
(d) The train ride.
7. Who steals Ginny and Carrie's packs?
(a) No one.
(b) A couple teenage boys for a prank.
(c) Some people on scooters.
(d) A homeless man.
8. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
(a) A museum.
(b) An abandoned building.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A cemetery.
9. How did Peg die?
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Brain tumor.
10. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(b) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(c) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(d) Why she was angry.
11. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
(a) To take them to the youth hostel.
(b) To take them to a good bakery.
(c) To take them to a good beach.
(d) To take them to a good cafe.
12. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Knapps.
(c) The Riders.
(d) The Johnsons.
13. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
(a) The train station.
(c) A church.
(d) The airport.
14. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(b) In Prague.
(c) In the Louvre.
(d) At the Rijksmuseum.
15. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
(a) See her sister.
(b) Call her brother and reconcile.
(c) See a doctor.
(d) Contact her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
2. What does Ginny win?
3. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
4. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
5. What is Piet's occupation?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)