|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ginny email?
(d) Her mom.
2. What does Ginny do when they are on the boat?
(a) Gets seasick.
(b) Plays dominoes with her new friends.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Opens the next envelope.
3. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A strudel.
(b) A bagel.
(c) A Stroopwaffle.
(d) A cup of tea.
4. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A little girl is hit by a car.
(b) She is alone.
(c) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(d) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
5. What hostel does Ginny rent a room in when she leaves Paris?
(a) The Big Banana.
(b) The Apple.
(c) The Second House.
(d) The House.
6. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
(a) The doors are locked at ten each night.
(b) She has to share a bath with several other girls.
(c) The place is full.
(d) She may not bring a boy there.
7. Who arrives as they are kissing?
(a) A guard.
(b) A priest.
(c) A nun.
(d) A vagrant.
8. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) Open Air.
(b) The Slow Lion.
(c) The Little Dog.
(d) The Small Turtle.
9. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
(a) At his hotel.
(b) At the hostel.
(c) At the cafe Peg remodeled.
(d) On a park bench.
10. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
(a) A limpkin.
(b) A pariah.
(c) An albatross.
(d) A messenger.
11. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's ipod and books.
(b) Olivia's diary.
(c) Nothing, she sleeps.
(d) The artwork on the walls.
12. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) An owl flying across the moon.
(b) The midnight sun.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) A stream of water shooting in the air.
13. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
(a) It reminds him of Mari's place.
(b) It is very neat.
(c) It is very sloppy.
(d) It seems a strange collection of stuff.
14. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) Why she was angry.
(b) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(c) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(d) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
15. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
(a) Returns to the motel.
(c) Calls Richard for more money.
(d) Reads Aunt Peg's next letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
2. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
3. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
4. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
5. Over what does Carrie weep?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)