|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
(a) How her a'dam is.
(b) Where her keepers are.
(c) Why she hasn't returned to London.
(d) Why she isn't in Berlin yet.
2. Who does Ginny email?
(a) Her mom.
3. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
(b) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(c) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
(d) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
4. What brought Keith to Paris?
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
(a) He is moving.
(b) He disapproves of Keith.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is her uncle.
6. Who is Cecil Gage-Rathbone?
(a) The name on a card with some canvases.
(b) The manager of an all-night cafe.
(c) Richard's brother-in-law.
(d) Peg's doctor.
7. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
(a) Keith is doing a show in Scotland.
(b) She is not going to Greece.
(c) She is happy for them to join her.
(d) She has to do this alone.
8. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) She is alone.
(b) A little girl is hit by a car.
(c) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
(d) A young man tries to steal her purse.
9. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
(a) At the hostel.
(b) On a park bench.
(c) At the cafe Peg remodeled.
(d) At his hotel.
10. Where does Ginny go next?
11. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
(a) Being American.
(c) Her possible inheritence.
(d) Her sense of humor.
12. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
13. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) Several hours.
(c) All day.
(d) 2 hours.
14. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
(b) She is homesick.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
15. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Nothing, she sleeps.
(b) The artwork on the walls.
(c) Olivia's diary.
(d) Olivia's ipod and books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
2. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
3. Who steals Ginny and Carrie's packs?
4. Who arrives as they are kissing?
5. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)