|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ginny email?
(d) Her mom.
2. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
(a) They announce a free day.
(b) They say they are leaving France.
(c) They say they are going to London.
(d) They say they are only going to tour half a day.
3. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
4. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(b) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(c) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
(d) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
5. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
(a) When she has learned enough French to order breakfast.
(b) When she climbs the Eiffel Tower.
(c) When she completes the cafe.
(d) When she runs out of money.
6. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) At the Rijksmuseum.
(b) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(c) In Prague.
(d) In the Louvre.
7. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A limpkin.
(c) An albatross.
(d) A pariah.
8. Who arrives as they are kissing?
(a) A vagrant.
(b) A guard.
(c) A nun.
(d) A priest.
9. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
(b) About the painting "The Night Watch."
(c) Who Peg loves.
(d) Why Peg went to Berlin.
10. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
(b) If they can go with her to Moscow.
(c) If they can join her in her next stop.
(d) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
11. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A fountain.
(c) An abandoned building.
(d) A museum.
12. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Upon arriving in Corfu.
(b) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(c) When the sunsets.
(d) Upon arriving in Moscow.
13. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
(a) Being American.
(b) Her possible inheritence.
(c) Her sense of humor.
14. What is Piet's occupation?
(a) A sculptor.
(b) Museum president.
(c) A museum guard.
(d) A musician.
15. What brought Keith to Paris?
(b) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
2. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
3. Where is Ginny told to wait?
4. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
5. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)