|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's diary.
(b) Olivia's ipod and books.
(c) The artwork on the walls.
(d) Nothing, she sleeps.
2. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) Open Air.
(b) The Slow Lion.
(c) The Small Turtle.
(d) The Little Dog.
3. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
(a) He has brought someone back with him.
(b) He has let a huge dog into the house.
(c) They are underway.
(d) He is showering.
4. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
(a) Returns to the motel.
(b) Reads Aunt Peg's next letter.
(c) Calls Richard for more money.
5. What is Piet's occupation?
(a) A musician.
(b) A museum guard.
(c) Museum president.
(d) A sculptor.
6. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
(a) Visit Peg's grave again.
(b) Write Richard a letter.
(c) Go with him to Scotland.
(d) Go back and talk to Richard.
7. What does Ginny win?
(a) A concert ticket.
(b) A free night at the hostel.
(c) A Karaoke contest.
(d) A small book.
8. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(b) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
(c) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
(d) There were no rules.
9. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) About the painting "The Night Watch."
(b) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
(c) Why Peg went to Berlin.
(d) Who Peg loves.
10. What does Ginny tell Keith?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) What she's been doing.
(c) That she wants him to go to the United States with her.
(d) That she is depressed.
11. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) When the sunsets.
(b) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(c) Upon arriving in Moscow.
(d) Upon arriving in Corfu.
12. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
(b) If they can go with her to Moscow.
(c) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
(d) If they can join her in her next stop.
13. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
(a) That Mrs. Knapp never said anything about any expenses.
(b) The cost of the bracelet.
(c) The subject matter of the book.
(d) The size of the bill.
14. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) Tristan and Isolde.
15. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) She actually has a girlfriend.
(b) An older American man.
(c) A German boy.
(d) A young Italian boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
2. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
3. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
4. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
5. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)