|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
(b) She is homesick.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
2. Who arrives as they are kissing?
(a) A vagrant.
(b) A guard.
(c) A nun.
(d) A priest.
3. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Slow Lion.
(b) The Little Dog.
(c) The Small Turtle.
(d) Open Air.
4. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
(a) The airport.
(c) A church.
(d) The train station.
5. What hostel does Ginny rent a room in when she leaves Paris?
(a) The Second House.
(b) The House.
(c) The Big Banana.
(d) The Apple.
6. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
7. Where does Peg go from Paris?
8. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) The artwork on the walls.
(b) Olivia's ipod and books.
(c) Nothing, she sleeps.
(d) Olivia's diary.
9. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
(b) If they can join her in her next stop.
(c) If they can go with her to Moscow.
(d) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
10. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
11. What number letter does Ginny open?
12. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Tells Ginny about dinner.
(b) Puts her ipod away.
(c) Asks Ginny about her life.
(d) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
13. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
(a) He is avoiding Ginny's questions.
(b) He feels sacrilegious.
(c) He's heard about the concept but never seen it done.
(d) He is happy.
14. What does Richard tell Ginny?
(a) That he needs to help an old friend and has no money.
(b) That he is gay.
(c) That he and Peg had married.
(d) That he is moving to the United States.
15. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(b) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(c) There is more money in there than there had been.
(d) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
2. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
3. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
4. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
5. Over what does Carrie weep?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)