|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
(a) About 170 euros.
(b) About 225 euros.
(c) Over 500 euros.
(d) About 100 euros.
2. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
(a) They say they are going to London.
(b) They say they are only going to tour half a day.
(c) They say they are leaving France.
(d) They announce a free day.
3. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
(a) The sidecar of a motorcycle.
(b) Behind Knud on a motorcycle.
(c) In a VW convertible.
(d) The back of a limo.
4. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
(a) It is very neat.
(b) It reminds him of Mari's place.
(c) It is very sloppy.
(d) It seems a strange collection of stuff.
5. Where does Knud take Ginny?
(a) To a flat overlooking the river.
(b) To a huge mansion.
(c) To a houseboat.
(d) To a basement apartment.
6. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(a) Writes a letter to Miriam.
(b) Writes Keith a letter.
7. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
(a) The subject matter of the book.
(b) That Mrs. Knapp never said anything about any expenses.
(c) The cost of the bracelet.
(d) The size of the bill.
8. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Tristan and Isolde.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Helen of Troy.
9. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
(a) Why she isn't in Berlin yet.
(b) Why she hasn't returned to London.
(c) How her a'dam is.
(d) Where her keepers are.
10. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
(a) Where the key fits.
(b) A vacuum cleaner.
(c) Peanut butter.
11. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He gives her some basic information.
(b) He says he is going to have her arrested.
(c) Not much.
(d) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
12. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
(a) A solicitor's office.
(b) A P.O. box in Hamburg.
(c) An email address.
(d) A private mailbox.
13. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
(b) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
(c) There were no rules.
(d) She cannot call anyone in the States.
14. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
(a) To take them to the youth hostel.
(b) To take them to a good bakery.
(c) To take them to a good cafe.
(d) To take them to a good beach.
15. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A Stroopwaffle.
(d) A strudel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny show Keith?
2. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
3. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
4. What brought Keith to Paris?
5. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)