|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
(a) Several hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) All day.
(d) A few minutes.
2. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Take pictures of tourists.
(b) Play her violin on the street.
(c) Redecorate a cafe.
(d) Paint portraits.
3. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
(a) To take them to a good bakery.
(b) To take them to a good beach.
(c) To take them to the youth hostel.
(d) To take them to a good cafe.
4. How does Knud say he is living?
(a) Like a pauper.
(b) In lavish style.
(c) Like a King.
(d) Like a Viking.
5. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
(b) The train station.
(c) A church.
(d) The airport.
6. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) The artwork on the walls.
(b) Nothing, she sleeps.
(c) Olivia's ipod and books.
(d) Olivia's diary.
7. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
(b) The Left Bank.
(c) The Oestering.
(d) The Rue de Rouge.
8. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Upon arriving in Moscow.
(b) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(c) When the sunsets.
(d) Upon arriving in Corfu.
9. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
(a) See a doctor.
(b) Contact her daughter.
(c) Call her brother and reconcile.
(d) See her sister.
10. Who is Cecil Gage-Rathbone?
(a) Richard's brother-in-law.
(b) Peg's doctor.
(c) The manager of an all-night cafe.
(d) The name on a card with some canvases.
11. When is Ginny to go see Cecil?
(c) In two weeks.
12. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
(a) When she has learned enough French to order breakfast.
(b) When she completes the cafe.
(c) When she runs out of money.
(d) When she climbs the Eiffel Tower.
13. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(b) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(c) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
(d) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
14. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) She actually has a girlfriend.
(b) An older American man.
(c) A German boy.
(d) A young Italian boy.
15. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
2. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
3. What brought Keith to Paris?
4. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
5. What does Ginny win?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)