|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) An older American man.
(b) A young Italian boy.
(c) She actually has a girlfriend.
(d) A German boy.
2. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) A museum.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A cemetery.
3. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's ipod and books.
(b) The artwork on the walls.
(c) Olivia's diary.
(d) Nothing, she sleeps.
4. When is Ginny to go see Cecil?
(c) In two weeks.
5. Who is Cecil Gage-Rathbone?
(a) Richard's brother-in-law.
(b) Peg's doctor.
(c) The name on a card with some canvases.
(d) The manager of an all-night cafe.
6. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
7. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(b) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(c) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(d) Why she was angry.
8. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
9. What hostel does Ginny rent a room in when she leaves Paris?
(a) The House.
(b) The Apple.
(c) The Big Banana.
(d) The Second House.
10. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
(a) A day pass at an internet cafe.
(b) A sweater Olivia does not want.
(c) To download some of her songs from her ipod onto Ginny's laptop.
(d) A blouse Olivia does not want.
11. Where does Ginny find a key?
(a) In a dresser drawer.
(b) In the pocket of Peg's housecoat.
(c) On the back of Peg's slippers.
(d) Hung on a nail in the closet.
12. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
(b) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(c) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
(d) There were no rules.
13. Where is Ginny told to wait?
(a) At the curb in front of the taxi stand.
(b) Near the ladies' room at Gate 2.
(c) By the mermaids.
(d) By the gargoyles.
14. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
(a) Keith is doing a show in Scotland.
(b) She is happy for them to join her.
(c) She has to do this alone.
(d) She is not going to Greece.
15. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) A flock of birds.
(b) A stream of water shooting in the air.
(c) An owl flying across the moon.
(d) The midnight sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
2. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
3. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
4. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
5. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)