|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
(a) It is very neat.
(b) It seems a strange collection of stuff.
(c) It is very sloppy.
(d) It reminds him of Mari's place.
2. What does Ginny do when they are on the boat?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Opens the next envelope.
(c) Gets seasick.
(d) Plays dominoes with her new friends.
3. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Asks Ginny about her life.
(b) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(c) Puts her ipod away.
(d) Tells Ginny about dinner.
4. Where is Ginny told to wait?
(a) By the gargoyles.
(b) By the mermaids.
(c) Near the ladies' room at Gate 2.
(d) At the curb in front of the taxi stand.
5. What does Ginny show Keith?
(a) A picture of Peg and Ginny when Ginny is six.
(b) Peg's green slippers.
(c) Peg's housecoat.
(d) A picture of Peg and Richard on their wedding day.
6. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
(a) She is happy for them to join her.
(b) She has to do this alone.
(c) She is not going to Greece.
(d) Keith is doing a show in Scotland.
7. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
(a) World-class coffee.
(b) Baking the lightest rye bread in the world.
(c) Baking the best brownies in the world.
(d) A Bob Marley kind of lifestyle.
8. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
(a) The Lourvre.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) The Berlinishe Cofferdam.
(d) The Museum of Revolution.
9. What does Emmett tell the cab driver?
(a) To take them to a good beach.
(b) To take them to the youth hostel.
(c) To take them to a good cafe.
(d) To take them to a good bakery.
10. What does Ginny find in the same place at Richard's?
(a) The spare key.
(b) A painting by Peg.
(c) A book about forgiveness.
(d) A bottle of wine.
11. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
12. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Helen of Troy.
(d) Tristan and Isolde.
13. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) In the Louvre.
(b) At the Rijksmuseum.
(c) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(d) In Prague.
14. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) About the painting "The Night Watch."
(b) Who Peg loves.
(c) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
(d) Why Peg went to Berlin.
15. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
(b) There is more money in there than there had been.
(c) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(d) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
2. Where does Ginny realize she needs to go?
3. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
4. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
5. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)