|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
(a) It is very neat.
(b) It is very sloppy.
(c) It seems a strange collection of stuff.
(d) It reminds him of Mari's place.
2. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) When the sunsets.
(b) Upon arriving in Corfu.
(c) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(d) Upon arriving in Moscow.
3. When is Ginny to go see Cecil?
(a) In two weeks.
4. How does Knud say he is living?
(a) Like a pauper.
(b) In lavish style.
(c) Like a King.
(d) Like a Viking.
5. Where does Knud take Ginny?
(a) To a huge mansion.
(b) To a basement apartment.
(c) To a houseboat.
(d) To a flat overlooking the river.
6. What does Ginny tell Keith?
(a) That she wants him to go to the United States with her.
(b) That she is depressed.
(c) What she's been doing.
(d) That she loves him.
7. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A friend of Peg's.
(c) A friend.
(d) A cafe.
8. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
(a) Peanut butter.
(c) Where the key fits.
(d) A vacuum cleaner.
9. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) The Berlinishe Cofferdam.
(c) The Lourvre.
(d) The Museum of Revolution.
10. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
(a) A short poem he wrote.
(b) His IM.
(c) His sun sign.
(d) His cell number.
11. What does Ginny win?
(a) A free night at the hostel.
(b) A Karaoke contest.
(c) A small book.
(d) A concert ticket.
12. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Riders.
(c) The Knapps.
(d) The Johnsons.
13. Where does Ginny find a key?
(a) On the back of Peg's slippers.
(b) In a dresser drawer.
(c) In the pocket of Peg's housecoat.
(d) Hung on a nail in the closet.
14. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
(b) Her sense of humor.
(c) Her possible inheritence.
(d) Being American.
15. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
(a) A limpkin.
(b) An albatross.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A pariah.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
2. Where is Ginny told to wait?
3. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
4. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
5. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)