|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Knud say he is living?
(a) Like a Viking.
(b) Like a King.
(c) Like a pauper.
(d) In lavish style.
2. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(b) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(c) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(d) Why she was angry.
3. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
(a) Contact her daughter.
(b) Call her brother and reconcile.
(c) See a doctor.
(d) See her sister.
4. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
(a) A P.O. box in Hamburg.
(b) An email address.
(c) A solicitor's office.
(d) A private mailbox.
5. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Puts her ipod away.
(b) Asks Ginny about her life.
(c) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(d) Tells Ginny about dinner.
6. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Little Dog.
(b) The Small Turtle.
(c) Open Air.
(d) The Slow Lion.
7. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
(a) Over 500 euros.
(b) About 170 euros.
(c) About 100 euros.
(d) About 225 euros.
8. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A pariah.
(c) A limpkin.
(d) An albatross.
9. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
(a) The back of a limo.
(b) In a VW convertible.
(c) The sidecar of a motorcycle.
(d) Behind Knud on a motorcycle.
10. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If they can join her in her next stop.
(b) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
(c) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
(d) If they can go with her to Moscow.
11. What does Ginny win?
(a) A Karaoke contest.
(b) A small book.
(c) A concert ticket.
(d) A free night at the hostel.
12. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) A young Italian boy.
(b) A German boy.
(c) She actually has a girlfriend.
(d) An older American man.
13. Where does Ginny find a key?
(a) Hung on a nail in the closet.
(b) On the back of Peg's slippers.
(c) In the pocket of Peg's housecoat.
(d) In a dresser drawer.
14. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A Stroopwaffle.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A strudel.
(d) A bagel.
15. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
(a) Tell Keith goodbye.
(b) Answer it.
(c) Ask for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to take forever?
2. What is Piet's occupation?
3. What does Ginny show Keith?
4. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
5. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)