|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
(a) A vacuum cleaner.
(b) Peanut butter.
(c) Where the key fits.
2. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's diary.
(b) Olivia's ipod and books.
(c) Nothing, she sleeps.
(d) The artwork on the walls.
3. When is Ginny to go see Cecil?
(d) In two weeks.
4. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Redecorate a cafe.
(b) Take pictures of tourists.
(c) Paint portraits.
(d) Play her violin on the street.
5. What is Piet's occupation?
(a) A museum guard.
(b) A musician.
(c) A sculptor.
(d) Museum president.
6. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
(a) All day.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) Several hours.
7. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) In Prague.
(b) At the Rijksmuseum.
(c) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(d) In the Louvre.
8. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
(a) To download some of her songs from her ipod onto Ginny's laptop.
(b) A sweater Olivia does not want.
(c) A day pass at an internet cafe.
(d) A blouse Olivia does not want.
9. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
(a) She may not bring a boy there.
(b) The place is full.
(c) The doors are locked at ten each night.
(d) She has to share a bath with several other girls.
10. Over what does Carrie weep?
(a) The loss of her passport and rail pass.
(b) Ginny deciding to leave.
(c) A letter she got from her mother.
(d) A letter she got from her boyfriend.
11. What does Ginny tell her companions?
(a) About what happened in Italy.
(b) About the letters from Peg.
(c) About Keith.
(d) About her life in the United States.
12. What does Ginny find in the same place at Richard's?
(a) A painting by Peg.
(b) A book about forgiveness.
(c) The spare key.
(d) A bottle of wine.
13. What does Ginny do when they are on the boat?
(a) Plays dominoes with her new friends.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Gets seasick.
(d) Opens the next envelope.
14. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
(a) The airport.
(b) The train station.
(c) A church.
15. What does Richard tell Ginny?
(a) That he needs to help an old friend and has no money.
(b) That he is gay.
(c) That he is moving to the United States.
(d) That he and Peg had married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
2. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
3. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
4. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
5. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)