|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's diary.
(b) Olivia's ipod and books.
(c) Nothing, she sleeps.
(d) The artwork on the walls.
2. What does Mrs. Knapp give Ginny the next day?
(a) An itemized bill.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A coupon for a free train ride to Germany.
(d) A book.
3. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
(a) Over 500 euros.
(b) About 100 euros.
(c) About 225 euros.
(d) About 170 euros.
4. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
(a) Tell Keith goodbye.
(c) Ask for help.
(d) Answer it.
5. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
(a) It reminds him of Mari's place.
(b) It is very sloppy.
(c) It is very neat.
(d) It seems a strange collection of stuff.
6. Where does Peg go from Paris?
7. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is moving.
(d) He disapproves of Keith.
8. Who steals Ginny and Carrie's packs?
(a) Some people on scooters.
(b) No one.
(c) A couple teenage boys for a prank.
(d) A homeless man.
9. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) An older American man.
(b) A young Italian boy.
(c) She actually has a girlfriend.
(d) A German boy.
10. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
(a) They announce a free day.
(b) They say they are leaving France.
(c) They say they are only going to tour half a day.
(d) They say they are going to London.
11. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(b) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(c) Why she was angry.
(d) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
12. What does Richard tell Ginny?
(a) That he and Peg had married.
(b) That he is moving to the United States.
(c) That he needs to help an old friend and has no money.
(d) That he is gay.
13. What does Ginny tell her companions?
(a) About her life in the United States.
(b) About Keith.
(c) About the letters from Peg.
(d) About what happened in Italy.
14. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(b) Upon arriving in Corfu.
(c) When the sunsets.
(d) Upon arriving in Moscow.
15. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
(a) In a VW convertible.
(b) The back of a limo.
(c) Behind Knud on a motorcycle.
(d) The sidecar of a motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
2. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
3. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
4. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
5. Where does Ginny go next?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)