|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
(a) The Berlinishe Cofferdam.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) The Lourvre.
(d) The Museum of Revolution.
2. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
(a) Keith is doing a show in Scotland.
(b) She has to do this alone.
(c) She is happy for them to join her.
(d) She is not going to Greece.
3. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) There were no rules.
(b) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
(c) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(d) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
4. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Knapps.
(b) The Riders.
(c) The Johnsons.
(d) The Masons.
5. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
(a) Where the key fits.
(c) A vacuum cleaner.
(d) Peanut butter.
6. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
(a) Baking the best brownies in the world.
(b) World-class coffee.
(c) A Bob Marley kind of lifestyle.
(d) Baking the lightest rye bread in the world.
7. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) There is more money in there than there had been.
(b) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(c) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
(d) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
8. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
9. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) Open Air.
(b) The Slow Lion.
(c) The Small Turtle.
(d) The Little Dog.
10. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Redecorate a cafe.
(b) Paint portraits.
(c) Play her violin on the street.
(d) Take pictures of tourists.
11. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(b) Asks Ginny about her life.
(c) Puts her ipod away.
(d) Tells Ginny about dinner.
12. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is moving.
(d) He disapproves of Keith.
13. What hostel does Ginny rent a room in when she leaves Paris?
(a) The Big Banana.
(b) The House.
(c) The Apple.
(d) The Second House.
14. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
15. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A friend of Peg's.
(b) A friend.
(c) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ginny email?
2. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
3. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
4. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
5. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)