|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny go next?
2. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
(a) The place is full.
(b) She has to share a bath with several other girls.
(c) The doors are locked at ten each night.
(d) She may not bring a boy there.
3. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
(a) An email address.
(b) A solicitor's office.
(c) A private mailbox.
(d) A P.O. box in Hamburg.
4. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
5. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) Why she was angry.
(b) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(c) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(d) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
6. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(b) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(c) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
(d) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
7. What does Ginny show Keith?
(a) Peg's green slippers.
(b) A picture of Peg and Richard on their wedding day.
(c) A picture of Peg and Ginny when Ginny is six.
(d) Peg's housecoat.
8. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Upon arriving in Moscow.
(b) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(c) When the sunsets.
(d) Upon arriving in Corfu.
9. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Johnsons.
(b) The Riders.
(c) The Knapps.
(d) The Masons.
10. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If they can go with her to Moscow.
(b) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
(c) If they can join her in her next stop.
(d) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
11. Over what does Carrie weep?
(a) A letter she got from her boyfriend.
(b) Ginny deciding to leave.
(c) A letter she got from her mother.
(d) The loss of her passport and rail pass.
12. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
(a) Go with him to Scotland.
(b) Write Richard a letter.
(c) Visit Peg's grave again.
(d) Go back and talk to Richard.
13. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) A stream of water shooting in the air.
(b) The midnight sun.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) An owl flying across the moon.
14. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(b) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
(c) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
(d) There were no rules.
15. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A Stroopwaffle.
(d) A strudel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
2. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
3. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
4. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
5. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)