|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) Who Peg loves.
(b) About the painting "The Night Watch."
(c) Why Peg went to Berlin.
(d) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
2. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A cafe.
(c) A friend of Peg's.
(d) A friend.
3. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A museum.
(d) A cemetery.
4. What does Richard tell Ginny?
(a) That he is gay.
(b) That he and Peg had married.
(c) That he is moving to the United States.
(d) That he needs to help an old friend and has no money.
5. Who steals Ginny and Carrie's packs?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A couple teenage boys for a prank.
(c) No one.
(d) Some people on scooters.
6. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
(b) Where the key fits.
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) A vacuum cleaner.
7. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) There were no rules.
(b) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(c) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
(d) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
8. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) All day.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A few minutes.
9. What does Ginny tell Keith?
(a) That she is depressed.
(b) That she wants him to go to the United States with her.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) What she's been doing.
10. What does Ginny do when they are on the boat?
(a) Opens the next envelope.
(b) Gets seasick.
(c) Plays dominoes with her new friends.
(d) Goes to sleep.
11. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(c) Tristan and Isolde.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
12. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) An older American man.
(b) A young Italian boy.
(c) She actually has a girlfriend.
(d) A German boy.
13. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) A flock of birds.
(b) An owl flying across the moon.
(c) A stream of water shooting in the air.
(d) The midnight sun.
14. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
(a) He feels sacrilegious.
(b) He's heard about the concept but never seen it done.
(c) He is avoiding Ginny's questions.
(d) He is happy.
15. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number letter does Ginny open?
2. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
3. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
4. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
5. What does Ginny tell Keith about Richard?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)