|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
(a) The back of a limo.
(b) The sidecar of a motorcycle.
(c) Behind Knud on a motorcycle.
(d) In a VW convertible.
2. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
(a) The subject matter of the book.
(b) That Mrs. Knapp never said anything about any expenses.
(c) The cost of the bracelet.
(d) The size of the bill.
3. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
(a) Her possible inheritence.
(c) Being American.
(d) Her sense of humor.
4. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
(a) It reminds him of Mari's place.
(b) It is very neat.
(c) It seems a strange collection of stuff.
(d) It is very sloppy.
5. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
(a) The Johnsons.
(b) The Masons.
(c) The Riders.
(d) The Knapps.
6. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He says he is going to have her arrested.
(b) Not much.
(c) He gives her some basic information.
(d) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
7. What brought Keith to Paris?
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
8. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's ipod and books.
(b) Olivia's diary.
(c) Nothing, she sleeps.
(d) The artwork on the walls.
9. What does Ginny win?
(a) A concert ticket.
(b) A Karaoke contest.
(c) A free night at the hostel.
(d) A small book.
10. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(b) There is more money in there than there had been.
(c) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
(d) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
11. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
(a) Why she hasn't returned to London.
(b) Where her keepers are.
(c) How her a'dam is.
(d) Why she isn't in Berlin yet.
12. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(b) Writes Keith a letter.
(c) Writes a letter to Miriam.
13. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Slow Lion.
(b) The Small Turtle.
(c) The Little Dog.
(d) Open Air.
14. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
(a) His IM.
(b) His sun sign.
(c) A short poem he wrote.
(d) His cell number.
15. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(b) In Prague.
(c) In the Louvre.
(d) At the Rijksmuseum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives as they are kissing?
2. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
3. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
4. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
5. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)