|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
2. What does Keith offer to do?
(a) Disappear into the crowds.
(b) Mail what he stole to Mari.
(c) Go with her on her next "assignment."
(d) Take what he stole back to Mari in person.
3. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(b) What the occupant gave the queen.
(c) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
(d) Where was Mr. Watson.
4. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
(b) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(c) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(d) To go see Mari Adams.
5. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) A small cafe down the street.
(b) Back at the flat.
(d) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
6. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) About five years.
(b) Over 2 years.
(c) She has never been there.
(d) Two weeks.
7. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) Richard's neighbor.
8. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They seem to be noticing her.
(b) They are all elderly.
(c) They stand out as tourists.
(d) They are fighting.
9. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of white wine.
(b) A coke.
(c) A glass of red wine.
(d) A Guinness.
10. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(b) Calls her mama.
(c) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
(d) Picks up the next letter.
11. What does Ginny follow?
(a) An American couple.
(b) A tour group.
(c) A group of nuns.
(d) A couple young Italian men.
12. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) He is the CEO.
(b) Loss control.
(c) To provide special orders to customers.
(d) To buy fashions in various countries.
13. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
(b) His mother recovers.
(c) His girlfriend has an abortion.
(d) His father recovers.
14. Where is Keith taking his show?
15. What street is Ginny to find?
(d) Rue de Lafitte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask Ginny to do?
2. To whom does Ginny give money?
3. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
4. Where is Ginny's first stop?
5. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)