|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(b) Call her mother and say "I love you."
(c) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(d) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
2. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Kisses him on the cheek.
(b) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(c) Asks him to come to the States.
(d) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
3. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She is psychic.
(b) She is the world's expert on romance.
(c) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(d) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
4. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Car wreck.
5. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
(a) A Land Rover.
(b) An ancient Mercedes.
(c) A VW.
(d) A Toyota.
6. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
(b) Asks her to come up on stage.
(c) Sits beside her to question her.
(d) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
7. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(b) Brick Lane time.
(c) Pay the Piper time.
(d) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
8. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A nail file.
(b) A condom.
(c) Her comb.
(d) A quarter.
9. Who does Ginny write?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
10. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(b) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
(c) She can intuit her needs even now.
(d) She has so many diverse friends.
11. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
(a) In a nightgown she does not remember putting on.
(b) Fearful and crying.
(c) Still in her traveling clothes.
12. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) He did.
(b) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
(c) Aunt Peg.
(d) Aunt Peg's secretary.
13. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Going to Verona with him.
(b) Giving him more money.
(c) Helping him pack his show.
(d) Going dancing.
14. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) Why she likes him.
(b) What is going on with Ginny.
(c) If she plans to go to Prague now.
(d) Why she invited him to come with her.
15. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
(a) A stop marked Vatican.
(b) A stop marked Vestal Virgins.
(c) A stop marked Coliseum.
(d) There are four colors of lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
2. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
3. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
5. Who wanted large underwear pants?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)