Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Someone Ginny likes.
(c) Ginny's brother.
(d) Richard's son.
2. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Helping him pack his show.
(b) Going to Verona with him.
(c) Giving him more money.
(d) Going dancing.
3. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(b) She has met his roomate before.
(c) It is huge.
(d) It is meticulous.
4. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A coke.
(b) A glass of white wine.
(c) A glass of red wine.
(d) A Guinness.
5. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The power all women have.
(b) The joy of dying without fear.
(c) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(d) A Russian ballerina.
6. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
(b) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
(c) A man who visits Richard.
(d) Richard's alter ego.
7. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They seem to be noticing her.
(b) They are fighting.
(c) They are all elderly.
(d) They stand out as tourists.
8. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Call her mother and say "I love you."
(b) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(c) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(d) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
9. Where is Keith taking his show?
10. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They outnumbered the audience.
11. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
(a) Why Aunt Peg chose her out of all her nieces.
(b) Where he keeps the spare key.
(c) When Aunt Peg died.
(d) How to use the ATM in the building.
12. Who is Ortensia?
(a) The woman who shows Ginny to her room.
(b) Peg's astrologer.
(c) A woman Ginny meets on the train to Berlin.
(d) A priestess of the vestal vigrins.
13. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) The theater.
(b) What Ginny's aunt did.
(c) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
(d) Ginny going around the world alone.
14. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(c) Vestal Virgins.
(d) The large statues of Easter island.
15. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Head for Berlin immediately.
(b) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(c) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(d) Go back to Keith's place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
2. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
3. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
4. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
5. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)