|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(b) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
(c) The traffic is very bad.
(d) She is not afraid to cross the road.
2. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The West End.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) Victoria, B.C.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
3. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Discuss Keith's production.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
4. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Aunt Peg.
5. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(c) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(d) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
6. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(b) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(c) There is no flaw.
(d) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
7. What street is Ginny to find?
(a) Rue de Lafitte.
8. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(b) She has met his roomate before.
(c) It is meticulous.
(d) It is huge.
9. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Bet on some horses at the races.
(b) Buy camping equipment.
(c) Give it to her favorite charity.
(d) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
10. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She has so many diverse friends.
(b) She can intuit her needs even now.
(c) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(d) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
11. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Asks him to come to the States.
(b) Kisses him on the cheek.
(c) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(d) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
12. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
(a) For Mrs. Wales.
(b) For Mr. Murphy in Special Services.
(c) For a security cop.
(d) For a cab back to 54a.
13. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(b) Brick Lane time.
(c) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
(d) Pay the Piper time.
14. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) How he met Aunt Peg.
(b) What he sold the queen.
(c) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(d) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
15. What almost had Keith quitting school?
(a) His brother is killed.
(b) His girlfriend got pregnant.
(c) His father was ill.
(d) His mother is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
3. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
4. What does Keith offer to do?
5. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)