|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(b) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
(c) Calls her mama.
(d) Picks up the next letter.
2. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To go to Berlin with her.
(b) To reconnect with an old flame.
(c) To join the theater production.
(d) To go to Scotland with her.
3. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Head for Berlin immediately.
(b) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(c) Go back to Keith's place.
(d) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
4. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A small cat statue.
(c) A small Godzilla.
5. Who is Richard?
(a) Ginny's father.
(b) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(c) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(d) The man who answers the door at 54a.
6. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(b) A Russian ballerina.
(c) The power all women have.
(d) The joy of dying without fear.
7. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) He did.
(b) Aunt Peg.
(c) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
(d) Aunt Peg's secretary.
8. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Pay the Piper time.
(b) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(c) Brick Lane time.
(d) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
9. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) What he sold the queen.
10. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Car wreck.
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Heart attack.
11. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(b) She is psychic.
(c) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(d) She is the world's expert on romance.
12. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(b) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(c) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(d) Call her mother and say "I love you."
13. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
(a) How to use the ATM in the building.
(b) Why Aunt Peg chose her out of all her nieces.
(c) Where he keeps the spare key.
(d) When Aunt Peg died.
14. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) Jittery Grande.
(b) A break dancer.
(c) A mime.
(d) A sword swallower.
15. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
(a) A young man tries to grab her purse.
(b) The tourists speak to her in Italian.
(c) A group of girls surround her.
(d) A pigeon lands on her backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
2. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
3. Who does Ginny write?
4. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
5. Who yells in Italian?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)