|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Mari's house full?
2. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Brick Lane time.
(b) Pay the Piper time.
(c) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(d) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
3. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
(b) A man who visits Richard.
(c) Richard's alter ego.
(d) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
4. Who is Ortensia?
(a) A priestess of the vestal vigrins.
(b) Peg's astrologer.
(c) The woman who shows Ginny to her room.
(d) A woman Ginny meets on the train to Berlin.
5. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) She is not afraid to cross the road.
(b) The traffic is very bad.
(c) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(d) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
6. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Play cards.
(c) Discuss Keith's production.
(d) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
7. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Jittery Grande.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Richard's neighbor.
8. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves France.
(b) When she turns 22.
(c) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(d) When she leaves Italy.
9. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(b) They were all the same age.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They outnumbered the audience.
10. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
(a) A mask.
(b) A veil.
(c) Bread or anything baked.
11. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Helping him pack his show.
(b) Going dancing.
(c) Giving him more money.
(d) Going to Verona with him.
12. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(b) A small cafe down the street.
(c) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(d) Back at the flat.
13. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
(a) For a security cop.
(b) For a cab back to 54a.
(c) For Mrs. Wales.
(d) For Mr. Murphy in Special Services.
14. Who does Ginny write?
(b) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
15. Where is Ginny's first stop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
2. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
3. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
4. Who wanted large underwear pants?
5. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)