|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(b) Vestal Virgins.
(c) The large statues of Easter island.
2. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
(b) Richard's alter ego.
(c) A man who visits Richard.
(d) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
3. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The West End.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
(d) Victoria, B.C.
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) He is the CEO.
(b) Loss control.
(c) To provide special orders to customers.
(d) To buy fashions in various countries.
5. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) Aunt Peg's secretary.
(b) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
(c) He did.
(d) Aunt Peg.
6. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A coke.
(b) A glass of white wine.
(c) A Guinness.
(d) A glass of red wine.
7. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A large wooden horse.
(b) A plastic palm tree.
(c) An armoire.
(d) A rope ladder.
8. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(a) Calls her mama.
(b) Picks up the next letter.
(c) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
9. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To go to Scotland with her.
(b) To go to Berlin with her.
(c) To join the theater production.
(d) To reconnect with an old flame.
10. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A brown package.
(c) A check.
(d) A quilt.
11. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being a hooligan.
(b) As being a nerd.
(c) As being very protected.
(d) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
12. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
(a) A young man tries to grab her purse.
(b) The tourists speak to her in Italian.
(c) A pigeon lands on her backpack.
(d) A group of girls surround her.
13. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
(b) The theater.
(c) What Ginny's aunt did.
(d) Ginny going around the world alone.
14. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A condom.
(c) Her comb.
(d) A nail file.
15. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) Full house.
(b) About 40.
(c) About 10.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
2. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
3. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
4. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
5. What does Ginny follow?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)