|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She is the world's expert on romance.
(b) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(c) She is psychic.
(d) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
2. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
(a) Invite him out for cake.
(b) Ask him about the Vestal Virgins.
(c) Give him a symbol of something that is important to her.
(d) Ask him to show her the Vatican.
3. Who is Richard?
(a) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(b) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(c) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(d) Ginny's father.
4. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
(b) Get him coffee.
(c) Get him a street map of Berlin.
(d) Get him ice cream.
5. Who does Ginny write?
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
6. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(b) The power all women have.
(c) A Russian ballerina.
(d) The joy of dying without fear.
7. What almost had Keith quitting school?
(a) His father was ill.
(b) His mother is ill.
(c) His girlfriend got pregnant.
(d) His brother is killed.
8. Of what is Mari's house full?
9. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) A brown package.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A quilt.
(d) A check.
10. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) She has met his roomate before.
(b) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(c) It is huge.
(d) It is meticulous.
11. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(b) Where was Mr. Watson.
(c) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
(d) What the occupant gave the queen.
12. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of red wine.
(b) A glass of white wine.
(c) A coke.
(d) A Guinness.
13. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
(a) A veil.
(b) Bread or anything baked.
(d) A mask.
14. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
(a) Speak to an old man playing a guitar.
(b) Watch two elderly men playing chess.
(c) Drink from an old fountain.
(d) Take pictures.
15. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(c) They outnumbered the audience.
(d) They were all men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginny's first stop?
2. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
3. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
4. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
5. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)