|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) About five years.
(b) She has never been there.
(c) Over 2 years.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Brick Lane time.
(b) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(c) Pay the Piper time.
(d) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
3. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) Victoria, B.C.
(c) The West End.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
4. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) He did.
(b) Aunt Peg's secretary.
(c) Aunt Peg.
(d) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
5. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(b) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
(c) The traffic is very bad.
(d) She is not afraid to cross the road.
6. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) A picture.
(b) A program.
(c) Nothing but the letter.
7. Of what is Mari's house full?
8. Who does Ginny write?
(a) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
9. What almost had Keith quitting school?
(a) His girlfriend got pregnant.
(b) His mother is ill.
(c) His father was ill.
(d) His brother is killed.
10. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
(a) Speak to an old man playing a guitar.
(b) Take pictures.
(c) Drink from an old fountain.
(d) Watch two elderly men playing chess.
11. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
(a) Fearful and crying.
(c) Still in her traveling clothes.
(d) In a nightgown she does not remember putting on.
12. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
(a) She is confused.
(b) It's raining.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is lost.
13. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(b) As being very protected.
(c) As being a hooligan.
(d) As being a nerd.
14. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(a) Vestal Virgins.
(b) The large statues of Easter island.
15. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Pack no dresses.
(b) Pack lightly.
(c) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(d) Bring lots of warm clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
2. Where does Mari Adams live?
3. What made Ginny order what she did?
4. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
5. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)