|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Asks him to come to the States.
(b) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(c) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(d) Kisses him on the cheek.
2. Where does Mari Adams live?
3. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves Italy.
(b) When she leaves France.
(c) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(d) When she turns 22.
4. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A man who visits Richard.
(b) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
(c) Richard's alter ego.
(d) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
5. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She is the world's expert on romance.
(b) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(c) She is psychic.
(d) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
6. How does Aunt Peg die?
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Car wreck.
(d) Heart attack.
7. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(b) Aunt Peg.
(d) The Queen.
8. Who does Ginny write?
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
9. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) About 10.
(b) Full house.
(c) No one.
(d) About 40.
10. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) The tablets of Zeus.
(b) Large tiger carcasses.
(c) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(d) Symbols that have never been cracked.
11. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A Guinness.
(b) A glass of white wine.
(c) A glass of red wine.
(d) A coke.
12. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) Loss control.
(b) To provide special orders to customers.
(c) He is the CEO.
(d) To buy fashions in various countries.
13. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being very protected.
(b) As being a hooligan.
(c) As being a nerd.
(d) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
14. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Brick Lane time.
(b) Pay the Piper time.
(c) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
(d) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
15. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
(a) For a security cop.
(b) For Mrs. Wales.
(c) For a cab back to 54a.
(d) For Mr. Murphy in Special Services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
2. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
3. Who is Mari Adams?
4. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
5. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)