|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Ginny's brother.
(b) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(c) Richard's son.
(d) Someone Ginny likes.
2. What does Ginny follow?
(a) An American couple.
(b) A couple young Italian men.
(c) A tour group.
(d) A group of nuns.
3. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
(a) In a nightgown she does not remember putting on.
(b) Still in her traveling clothes.
(d) Fearful and crying.
4. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) The theater.
(b) What Ginny's aunt did.
(c) Ginny going around the world alone.
(d) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
5. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
(a) Ask him about the Vestal Virgins.
(b) Invite him out for cake.
(c) Give him a symbol of something that is important to her.
(d) Ask him to show her the Vatican.
6. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(c) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(d) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
7. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(a) A small Godzilla.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A small cat statue.
8. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 month.
9. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
(a) A stop marked Vatican.
(b) A stop marked Coliseum.
(c) A stop marked Vestal Virgins.
(d) There are four colors of lines.
10. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(b) Buying tickets.
(c) She has not yet decided.
(d) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
11. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) At a private, small efficiency.
(b) She does not go to Rome.
(c) At a large, American hotel.
(d) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
12. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(b) What the occupant gave the queen.
(c) Where was Mr. Watson.
(d) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
13. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
(d) Discuss Keith's production.
14. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(c) A small cafe down the street.
(d) Back at the flat.
15. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To reconnect with an old flame.
(b) To go to Scotland with her.
(c) To go to Berlin with her.
(d) To join the theater production.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
2. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
3. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
4. What does Peg claim about Mari?
5. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)