|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(b) A small cat statue.
(c) A small Godzilla.
(d) A lighter.
2. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
(b) What the occupant gave the queen.
(c) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(d) Where was Mr. Watson.
3. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 month.
4. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They all had the same zodiac sign.
5. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) Her comb.
(b) A condom.
(c) A nail file.
(d) A quarter.
6. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Richard's neighbor.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Jittery Grande.
7. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) Loss control.
(b) To provide special orders to customers.
(c) To buy fashions in various countries.
(d) He is the CEO.
8. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
(a) Flawlessly performed but boring.
(b) Absolutely awful.
9. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Give it to her favorite charity.
(b) Bet on some horses at the races.
(c) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(d) Buy camping equipment.
10. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(a) The large statues of Easter island.
(d) Vestal Virgins.
11. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Giving him more money.
(b) Going to Verona with him.
(c) Going dancing.
(d) Helping him pack his show.
12. Where is Ginny's first stop?
13. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
(b) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
(c) Richard's alter ego.
(d) A man who visits Richard.
14. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(b) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
(c) Brick Lane time.
(d) Pay the Piper time.
15. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(b) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(c) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(d) How much money she is supposed to get.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
2. What does David ask Ginny to do?
3. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
4. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
5. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)