|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 years.
2. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(b) A program.
(c) A picture.
(d) Nothing but the letter.
3. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To buy camping equipment.
(b) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
(c) To find street performers.
(d) To see the Queen go by.
4. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
(a) Fearful and crying.
(c) Still in her traveling clothes.
(d) In a nightgown she does not remember putting on.
5. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Keith is a keeper.
(b) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(c) Richard is a keeper.
(d) Keith is not the right person for her.
6. What does Ginny follow?
(a) A tour group.
(b) An American couple.
(c) A couple young Italian men.
(d) A group of nuns.
7. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves Italy.
(b) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(c) When she leaves France.
(d) When she turns 22.
8. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) Back at the flat.
(c) A small cafe down the street.
(d) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
9. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(b) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(c) To go see Mari Adams.
(d) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
10. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
(a) Struggle or conflict.
11. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Get him a street map of Berlin.
(b) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
(c) Get him ice cream.
(d) Get him coffee.
12. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(b) She is not afraid to cross the road.
(c) The traffic is very bad.
(d) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
13. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She is psychic.
(b) She is the world's expert on romance.
(c) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(d) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
14. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
(a) A mask.
(b) Bread or anything baked.
(c) A veil.
15. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(a) Picks up the next letter.
(b) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
(c) Calls her mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
2. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
3. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
5. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)