|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mari Adams live?
2. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
3. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A plastic palm tree.
(b) A large wooden horse.
(c) A rope ladder.
(d) An armoire.
4. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(a) Anyone else.
(b) Her art stuff.
5. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Pack no dresses.
(b) Pack lightly.
(c) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(d) Bring lots of warm clothing.
6. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
(a) Speak to an old man playing a guitar.
(b) Watch two elderly men playing chess.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Drink from an old fountain.
7. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Get him ice cream.
(b) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
(c) Get him coffee.
(d) Get him a street map of Berlin.
8. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she turns 22.
(b) When she leaves France.
(c) When she leaves Italy.
(d) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
9. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(b) Asks him to come to the States.
(c) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(d) Kisses him on the cheek.
10. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(b) A small Godzilla.
(c) A small cat statue.
(d) A lighter.
11. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) What Ginny's aunt did.
(b) Ginny going around the world alone.
(c) The theater.
(d) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
12. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
(c) A nun.
(d) A tall priest.
13. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all men.
(b) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(c) They were all the same age.
(d) They outnumbered the audience.
14. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) Symbols that have never been cracked.
(b) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(c) The tablets of Zeus.
(d) Large tiger carcasses.
15. Who is Keith?
(a) Someone Ginny likes.
(b) Ginny's brother.
(c) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(d) Richard's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
2. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
3. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
4. How does Aunt Peg die?
5. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)