|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Pay the Piper time.
(b) Brick Lane time.
(c) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
(d) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
2. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
(a) There are four colors of lines.
(b) A stop marked Vestal Virgins.
(c) A stop marked Coliseum.
(d) A stop marked Vatican.
3. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(b) When she leaves Italy.
(c) When she leaves France.
(d) When she turns 22.
4. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(b) Large tiger carcasses.
(c) The tablets of Zeus.
(d) Symbols that have never been cracked.
5. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Over 2 years.
(c) She has never been there.
(d) About five years.
6. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) A check.
(b) A brown package.
(c) A quilt.
(d) A necklace.
7. Where does Mari Adams live?
8. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
(b) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
(c) Richard's alter ego.
(d) A man who visits Richard.
9. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 month.
10. Of what is Mari's house full?
11. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The West End.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
(d) Victoria, B.C.
12. What does Keith offer to do?
(a) Mail what he stole to Mari.
(b) Go with her on her next "assignment."
(c) Take what he stole back to Mari in person.
(d) Disappear into the crowds.
13. Where is Ginny's first stop?
14. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
(a) Absolutely awful.
(c) Flawlessly performed but boring.
15. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(b) It is huge.
(c) It is meticulous.
(d) She has met his roomate before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
2. Who is Mari Adams?
3. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
4. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
5. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)