|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ginny write?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
2. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A condom.
(c) Her comb.
(d) A nail file.
3. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(c) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(d) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
4. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is meticulous.
(b) It is huge.
(c) She has met his roomate before.
(d) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
5. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They outnumbered the audience.
(b) They were all the same age.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They all had the same zodiac sign.
6. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
(c) A nun.
(d) A tall priest.
7. Where is Keith taking his show?
8. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) Over 2 years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) About five years.
(d) She has never been there.
9. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The joy of dying without fear.
(b) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(c) A Russian ballerina.
(d) The power all women have.
10. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) What the occupant gave the queen.
(b) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(c) Where was Mr. Watson.
(d) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
11. How does Aunt Peg die?
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Car wreck.
(d) Heart attack.
12. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Giving him more money.
(b) Going dancing.
(c) Helping him pack his show.
(d) Going to Verona with him.
13. Of what is Mari's house full?
14. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of red wine.
(b) A coke.
(c) A glass of white wine.
(d) A Guinness.
15. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A man who visits Richard.
(b) Richard's alter ego.
(c) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
(d) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
2. What does Keith say he does not like?
3. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
4. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
5. What does Keith climb on stage?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)