|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is lost.
(c) She is confused.
(d) It's raining.
2. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(c) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(d) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
3. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To go see Mari Adams.
(b) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
(c) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(d) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
4. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
(b) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(c) Where was Mr. Watson.
(d) What the occupant gave the queen.
5. Who is Mari Adams?
(a) Peg's best friend.
(b) Peg's cousin twice removed.
(c) Peg's idol.
(d) Ginny's cousin twice removed.
6. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she turns 22.
(b) When she leaves Italy.
(c) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(d) When she leaves France.
7. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) About 10.
(b) No one.
(c) About 40.
(d) Full house.
8. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) Over 2 years.
(b) She has never been there.
(c) About five years.
(d) Two weeks.
9. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Richard's neighbor.
(d) Jittery Grande.
10. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His mother recovers.
(b) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
(c) His girlfriend has an abortion.
(d) His father recovers.
11. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She is psychic.
(b) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(c) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(d) She is the world's expert on romance.
12. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(b) A small Godzilla.
(c) A small cat statue.
(d) A lighter.
13. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) How much money she is supposed to get.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
14. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) If she plans to go to Prague now.
(b) What is going on with Ginny.
(c) Why she likes him.
(d) Why she invited him to come with her.
15. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
(a) A veil.
(b) A mask.
(c) Bread or anything baked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith say he does not like?
2. What does David ask Ginny to do?
3. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
4. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
5. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)