|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
(b) At a private, small efficiency.
(c) She does not go to Rome.
(d) At a large, American hotel.
2. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) Buying tickets.
(b) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
(c) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(d) She has not yet decided.
3. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(b) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(c) Call her mother and say "I love you."
(d) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
4. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(b) A program.
(c) Nothing but the letter.
(d) A picture.
5. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Keith is a keeper.
(b) Keith is not the right person for her.
(c) Richard is a keeper.
(d) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
6. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The West End.
(b) Victoria, B.C.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
(d) The Louvre.
7. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A tall priest.
(c) A nun.
(d) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
8. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Go back to Keith's place.
(b) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(c) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(d) Head for Berlin immediately.
9. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
(a) A Land Rover.
(b) A VW.
(c) A Toyota.
(d) An ancient Mercedes.
10. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(a) Vestal Virgins.
(c) The large statues of Easter island.
11. Who is Keith?
(a) Richard's son.
(b) Someone Ginny likes.
(c) Ginny's brother.
(d) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
12. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A plastic palm tree.
(b) A rope ladder.
(c) A large wooden horse.
(d) An armoire.
13. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all the same age.
(d) They were all men.
14. What does Keith offer to do?
(a) Go with her on her next "assignment."
(b) Mail what he stole to Mari.
(c) Disappear into the crowds.
(d) Take what he stole back to Mari in person.
15. Who is Mari Adams?
(a) Peg's cousin twice removed.
(b) Peg's best friend.
(c) Ginny's cousin twice removed.
(d) Peg's idol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
2. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
3. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
4. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
5. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)