|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Keith taking his show?
2. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(b) She has not yet decided.
(c) Buying tickets.
(d) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
3. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) Aunt Peg.
(b) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
(c) Aunt Peg's secretary.
(d) He did.
4. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(d) How much money she is supposed to get.
5. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(b) A small cafe down the street.
(c) Back at the flat.
(d) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
6. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) Why she invited him to come with her.
(b) What is going on with Ginny.
(c) Why she likes him.
(d) If she plans to go to Prague now.
7. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Going dancing.
(b) Giving him more money.
(c) Going to Verona with him.
(d) Helping him pack his show.
8. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Go back to Keith's place.
(b) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(c) Head for Berlin immediately.
(d) Call Mari before leaving for London.
9. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To toast her aunt.
(b) To ride the subway.
(c) To buy an atlas.
(d) To buy a book.
10. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
(a) For Mrs. Wales.
(b) For a security cop.
(c) For a cab back to 54a.
(d) For Mr. Murphy in Special Services.
11. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Richard's neighbor.
(c) Jittery Grande.
12. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The West End.
(b) Victoria, B.C.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
13. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Keith is not the right person for her.
(b) Richard is a keeper.
(c) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(d) Keith is a keeper.
14. Who is Mari Adams?
(a) Ginny's cousin twice removed.
(b) Peg's best friend.
(c) Peg's cousin twice removed.
(d) Peg's idol.
15. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being very protected.
(b) As being a nerd.
(c) As being a hooligan.
(d) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginny's first stop?
2. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
3. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
4. What did Keith take from Mari's?
5. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)