|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A small Godzilla.
(d) A small cat statue.
2. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
(a) Time for the world's third greatest adventure.
(b) Time for the worlds fourteenth greates adventure.
(c) Brick Lane time.
(d) Pay the Piper time.
3. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
(a) Throws the lighter on the tracks.
(c) Throws the Godzilla on the tracks.
(d) Walks away.
4. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 week.
5. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) A break dancer.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) A mime.
(d) A sword swallower.
6. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(b) Pack no dresses.
(c) Pack lightly.
(d) Bring lots of warm clothing.
7. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
(b) She can intuit her needs even now.
(c) She has so many diverse friends.
(d) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
8. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is huge.
(b) It is meticulous.
(c) She has met his roomate before.
(d) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
9. Who is Ortensia?
(a) A priestess of the vestal vigrins.
(b) A woman Ginny meets on the train to Berlin.
(c) The woman who shows Ginny to her room.
(d) Peg's astrologer.
10. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Richard is a keeper.
(b) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(c) Keith is a keeper.
(d) Keith is not the right person for her.
11. What does Ginny follow?
(a) A tour group.
(b) An American couple.
(c) A couple young Italian men.
(d) A group of nuns.
12. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(b) Kisses him on the cheek.
(c) Asks him to come to the States.
(d) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
13. What street is Ginny to find?
(b) Rue de Lafitte.
14. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Aunt Peg.
15. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(b) Call her mother and say "I love you."
(c) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(d) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
2. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
3. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
4. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
5. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)