|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
(b) She does not go to Rome.
(c) At a large, American hotel.
(d) At a private, small efficiency.
2. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
3. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To go to Scotland with her.
(b) To reconnect with an old flame.
(c) To join the theater production.
(d) To go to Berlin with her.
4. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) About five years.
(b) Over 2 years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) She has never been there.
5. Who does Ginny write?
(a) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
6. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
(a) A young man tries to grab her purse.
(b) A pigeon lands on her backpack.
(c) The tourists speak to her in Italian.
(d) A group of girls surround her.
7. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of red wine.
(b) A coke.
(c) A glass of white wine.
(d) A Guinness.
8. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His mother recovers.
(b) His father recovers.
(c) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
(d) His girlfriend has an abortion.
9. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(a) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Discuss Keith's production.
10. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) Nothing but the letter.
(c) A program.
(d) A picture.
11. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves France.
(b) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(c) When she leaves Italy.
(d) When she turns 22.
12. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(b) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(c) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(d) How much money she is supposed to get.
13. What almost had Keith quitting school?
(a) His brother is killed.
(b) His mother is ill.
(c) His girlfriend got pregnant.
(d) His father was ill.
14. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Car wreck.
(c) Plane crash.
(d) Heart attack.
15. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The joy of dying without fear.
(b) A Russian ballerina.
(c) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(d) The power all women have.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
2. What did Keith take from Mari's?
3. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
5. What does Mari tell Ginny?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)