|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) What Ginny's aunt did.
(b) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
(c) Ginny going around the world alone.
(d) The theater.
2. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She can intuit her needs even now.
(b) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(c) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
(d) She has so many diverse friends.
3. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
(a) A stop marked Vestal Virgins.
(b) A stop marked Coliseum.
(c) There are four colors of lines.
(d) A stop marked Vatican.
4. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Helen of Troy.
(d) Tristan and Isolde.
5. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
(b) Throws the Godzilla on the tracks.
(c) Walks away.
(d) Throws the lighter on the tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
2. Where does Knud take Ginny?
3. When does the bidding for Peg's paintings stop?
4. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
5. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)