|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
(b) Get him coffee.
(c) Get him a street map of Berlin.
(d) Get him ice cream.
2. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Tristan and Isolde.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
3. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) She has met his roomate before.
(b) It is huge.
(c) It is meticulous.
(d) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
4. What does Ginny know when Keith responds to her question?
(a) She has unreasonable expectations.
(b) She is not going to marry.
(c) What the next envelope would tell her to do.
(d) He is the one she wants for life.
5. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) The midnight sun.
(b) An owl flying across the moon.
(c) A stream of water shooting in the air.
(d) A flock of birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
2. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
3. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
4. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
5. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)