|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To find street performers.
(b) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
(c) To buy camping equipment.
(d) To see the Queen go by.
2. What does Ginny find in the same place at Richard's?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A book about forgiveness.
(c) The spare key.
(d) A painting by Peg.
3. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) Back at the flat.
(b) A small cafe down the street.
(c) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(b) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(c) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(d) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
5. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) She actually has a girlfriend.
(b) An older American man.
(c) A young Italian boy.
(d) A German boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number letter does Ginny open?
2. How did Peg die?
3. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
4. What hostel does Ginny rent a room in when she leaves Paris?
5. Who is Richard?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)