|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
(a) Give him a symbol of something that is important to her.
(b) Ask him about the Vestal Virgins.
(c) Invite him out for cake.
(d) Ask him to show her the Vatican.
2. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
(a) About 170 euros.
(b) About 100 euros.
(c) About 225 euros.
(d) Over 500 euros.
3. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His girlfriend has an abortion.
(b) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
(c) His father recovers.
(d) His mother recovers.
4. Where do Ginny, Richard and Keith go?
(a) To See Mari Adams again.
(b) To a museum.
(c) To meet with Cecil Gage-Rathbone.
(d) To Peg's grave.
5. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
(a) If they can go with her to Moscow.
(b) If they can join her in her next stop.
(c) If she thinks Peg was asking too much.
(d) If Keith will join her in Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
2. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
3. Of what is Mari's house full?
4. What is Keith working on?
5. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)