|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Someone Ginny likes.
(c) Ginny's brother.
(d) Richard's son.
2. Where does Peg go from Paris?
3. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
(b) There is more money in there than there had been.
(c) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(d) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
4. What does Ginny win?
(a) A free night at the hostel.
(b) A small book.
(c) A concert ticket.
(d) A Karaoke contest.
5. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) A Russian ballerina.
(b) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(c) The power all women have.
(d) The joy of dying without fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith offer to do?
2. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
3. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
4. What almost had Keith quitting school?
5. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)