|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(b) A small cafe down the street.
(c) Back at the flat.
2. What does Keith say in reply to Ginny's question?
(a) They are practically married.
(b) They are definitely something.
(c) They are dating.
(d) They are friends.
3. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The power all women have.
(b) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(c) The joy of dying without fear.
(d) A Russian ballerina.
4. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(b) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
(c) Where was Mr. Watson.
(d) What the occupant gave the queen.
5. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) At the Rijksmuseum.
(b) In the Louvre.
(c) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(d) In Prague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
2. What does Keith say he does not like?
3. When does the bidding for Peg's paintings stop?
4. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
5. Where does Ginny realize she needs to go?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)