|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny follow?
(a) An American couple.
(b) A couple young Italian men.
(c) A tour group.
(d) A group of nuns.
2. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) The Left Bank.
(b) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
(c) The Rue de Rouge.
(d) The Oestering.
3. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Upon arriving in Moscow.
(b) When the sunsets.
(c) Upon arriving in Corfu.
(d) Tomorrow at sunrise.
4. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
(a) A pariah.
(b) A limpkin.
(c) A messenger.
(d) An albatross.
5. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(b) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
(c) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(d) There is more money in there than there had been.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mari Adams?
2. Where does Ginny realize she needs to go?
3. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
4. What are Keith and Ginny unable to find in Richard's house?
5. What is Piet's occupation?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)