|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) A German boy.
(b) She actually has a girlfriend.
(c) A young Italian boy.
(d) An older American man.
2. What is Keith working on?
(a) "Harrods: The Musical."
(b) A screen play.
(c) "Starbucks The Musical Part II".
(d) A new post-modern pastiche.
3. What does the amount of the auction sell of Peg's paintings translate to US dollars?
(a) 2.5 million.
(b) 133,000 dollars.
(c) 290,000 dollars.
(d) 110,000 dollars.
4. When does Ginny say she'll open the last letter?
(a) Upon arriving in Corfu.
(b) Upon arriving in Moscow.
(c) Tomorrow at sunrise.
(d) When the sunsets.
5. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) She has not yet decided.
(b) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
(c) Buying tickets.
(d) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
2. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
3. How did Peg die?
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
5. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)