|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Tells Ginny about dinner.
(b) Puts her ipod away.
(c) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(d) Asks Ginny about her life.
2. Who does Ginny email?
(c) Her mom.
3. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) An armoire.
(b) A large wooden horse.
(c) A rope ladder.
(d) A plastic palm tree.
4. What does the amount of the auction sell of Peg's paintings translate to US dollars?
(a) 2.5 million.
(b) 110,000 dollars.
(c) 133,000 dollars.
(d) 290,000 dollars.
5. What does Ginny show Keith?
(a) Peg's housecoat.
(b) A picture of Peg and Richard on their wedding day.
(c) A picture of Peg and Ginny when Ginny is six.
(d) Peg's green slippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Ginny order what she did?
2. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
3. When did Peg know her paintings would increase in value?
4. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
5. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)