|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) A Russian ballerina.
(b) The joy of dying without fear.
(c) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(d) The power all women have.
2. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) Aunt Peg.
(b) The Queen.
(d) The Duchess of Cornwall.
3. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves France.
(b) When she leaves Italy.
(c) When she turns 22.
(d) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
4. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(b) Her art stuff.
(c) Anyone else.
5. What is Keith working on?
(a) A new post-modern pastiche.
(b) "Harrods: The Musical."
(c) "Starbucks The Musical Part II".
(d) A screen play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Piet's occupation?
2. What number letter does Ginny open?
3. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
4. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
5. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)