|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny know when Keith responds to her question?
(a) She has unreasonable expectations.
(b) She is not going to marry.
(c) He is the one she wants for life.
(d) What the next envelope would tell her to do.
2. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
(a) The Berlinishe Cofferdam.
(b) The Museum of Revolution.
(c) The Lourvre.
(d) The Vatican.
3. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) A picture.
(c) A program.
(d) Nothing but the letter.
4. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(d) Aunt Peg was always broke.
5. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Keith is a keeper.
(b) Keith is not the right person for her.
(c) Richard is a keeper.
(d) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
2. What does Keith say about Peg's room?
3. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
4. What does Keith say in reply to Ginny's question?
5. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)