|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) About 10.
(b) No one.
(c) About 40.
(d) Full house.
2. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
(a) The place is full.
(b) The doors are locked at ten each night.
(c) She has to share a bath with several other girls.
(d) She may not bring a boy there.
3. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
4. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
5. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(b) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(c) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(d) Call her mother and say "I love you."
Short Answer Questions
1. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
2. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
3. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
4. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
5. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)