|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny tell her companions?
(a) About Keith.
(b) About what happened in Italy.
(c) About her life in the United States.
(d) About the letters from Peg.
2. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) An owl flying across the moon.
(b) A stream of water shooting in the air.
(c) The midnight sun.
(d) A flock of birds.
3. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A Guinness.
(b) A glass of white wine.
(c) A glass of red wine.
(d) A coke.
4. How does Knud say he is living?
(a) Like a King.
(b) Like a Viking.
(c) In lavish style.
(d) Like a pauper.
5. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(b) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(c) Go back to Keith's place.
(d) Head for Berlin immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
2. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
3. Where does Ginny take Richard?
4. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
5. How does Ginny respond to Carrie's question?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)