|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 12: Pages 305 - 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
(a) When she climbs the Eiffel Tower.
(b) When she runs out of money.
(c) When she has learned enough French to order breakfast.
(d) When she completes the cafe.
2. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) Aunt Peg's secretary.
(b) Aunt Peg.
(c) He did.
(d) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
3. What does Ginny do after going to the ATM?
(a) Returns to the motel.
(b) Reads Aunt Peg's next letter.
(d) Calls Richard for more money.
4. What does Ginny tell her companions?
(a) About Keith.
(b) About her life in the United States.
(c) About the letters from Peg.
(d) About what happened in Italy.
5. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Little Dog.
(b) The Slow Lion.
(c) The Small Turtle.
(d) Open Air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith say Ginny has to do?
2. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
3. Where does Ginny go after leaving Richard's place?
4. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
5. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)