|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Knud say he is living?
(a) Like a Viking.
(b) In lavish style.
(c) Like a pauper.
(d) Like a King.
2. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) At a private, small efficiency.
(b) At a large, American hotel.
(c) She does not go to Rome.
(d) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
3. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
(a) To download some of her songs from her ipod onto Ginny's laptop.
(b) A sweater Olivia does not want.
(c) A day pass at an internet cafe.
(d) A blouse Olivia does not want.
4. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A strudel.
(b) A Stroopwaffle.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A bagel.
5. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) Loss control.
(b) To buy fashions in various countries.
(c) To provide special orders to customers.
(d) He is the CEO.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted large underwear pants?
2. Of what is Mari's house full?
3. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
4. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
5. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)