|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
(b) Not much.
(c) He gives her some basic information.
(d) He says he is going to have her arrested.
2. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(a) Calls her mama.
(c) Picks up the next letter.
(d) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
3. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
(a) Struggle or conflict.
4. Who is Keith?
(a) Richard's son.
(b) Ginny's brother.
(c) Someone Ginny likes.
(d) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
5. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Small Turtle.
(b) The Slow Lion.
(c) The Little Dog.
(d) Open Air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
2. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
3. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
4. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
5. Where does Keith go when he hops a fence?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)