|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
(a) About 225 euros.
(b) About 100 euros.
(c) About 170 euros.
(d) Over 500 euros.
2. Where is Ginny's first stop?
3. What street is Ginny to find?
(c) Rue de Lafitte.
4. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
5. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) Why she was angry.
(b) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(c) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(d) That it made her mistrust Keith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny's next task?
2. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
3. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
4. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
5. What made Ginny order what she did?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)