|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Puts her ipod away.
(b) Tells Ginny about dinner.
(c) Asks Ginny about her life.
(d) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
2. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(b) In the Louvre.
(c) In Prague.
(d) At the Rijksmuseum.
3. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) What he sold the queen.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
4. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A tall priest.
(c) A nun.
(d) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
5. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
(a) Watch two elderly men playing chess.
(b) Take pictures.
(c) Drink from an old fountain.
(d) Speak to an old man playing a guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
2. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
3. Where does Knud take Ginny?
4. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
5. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)