|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peg go from Paris?
2. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To buy a book.
(b) To toast her aunt.
(c) To ride the subway.
(d) To buy an atlas.
3. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Puts her ipod away.
(b) Tells Ginny about dinner.
(c) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(d) Asks Ginny about her life.
4. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(b) What he sold the queen.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
5. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
(a) His cell number.
(b) His IM.
(c) A short poem he wrote.
(d) His sun sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brought Keith to Paris?
2. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
3. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
4. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
5. How long has Keith been waiting for Ginny?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)