|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
(a) Still in her traveling clothes.
(b) Fearful and crying.
(c) In a nightgown she does not remember putting on.
2. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) A small cafe down the street.
(c) Back at the flat.
(d) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
3. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 years.
4. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) She is not afraid to cross the road.
(b) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
(c) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
(d) The traffic is very bad.
5. What does Keith offer to do?
(a) Take what he stole back to Mari in person.
(b) Disappear into the crowds.
(c) Go with her on her next "assignment."
(d) Mail what he stole to Mari.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
2. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
3. What does Keith climb on stage?
4. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
5. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)