|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
(b) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(c) Why she was angry.
(d) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
2. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To go see Mari Adams.
(b) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
(c) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(d) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
3. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
(a) They say they are only going to tour half a day.
(b) They say they are leaving France.
(c) They announce a free day.
(d) They say they are going to London.
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Buy camping equipment.
(b) Bet on some horses at the races.
(c) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(d) Give it to her favorite charity.
5. What does Mrs. Knapp give Ginny the next day?
(a) A book.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) An itemized bill.
(d) A coupon for a free train ride to Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
2. What did Keith take from Mari's?
3. What does Keith say he does not like?
4. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
5. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)