|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(a) Writes a letter to Miriam.
(b) Writes Keith a letter.
2. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
3. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
(b) Struggle or conflict.
4. How did Peg die?
(a) Brain tumor.
(d) Heart attack.
5. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
(a) Helen of Troy.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Tristan and Isolde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
2. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
3. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
4. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
5. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)