|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
(a) She has to share a bath with several other girls.
(b) The doors are locked at ten each night.
(c) She may not bring a boy there.
(d) The place is full.
2. Why is Ginny relieved when she uses the ATM?
(a) There is enough money to give Mrs. Knapp.
(b) The bank does not try to confiscate it.
(c) The card works though she thought she forgot the pin.
(d) There is more money in there than there had been.
3. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(b) There is no flaw.
(c) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(d) The mime will have to pay taxes.
4. Who does Ginny write?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
5. To what is the cafe out front of her hostel devoted?
(a) World-class coffee.
(b) Baking the lightest rye bread in the world.
(c) Baking the best brownies in the world.
(d) A Bob Marley kind of lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
2. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
3. Where does Knud take Ginny?
4. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
5. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)