|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They are all elderly.
(b) They are fighting.
(c) They seem to be noticing her.
(d) They stand out as tourists.
2. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Head for Berlin immediately.
(b) Go back to Keith's place.
(c) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(d) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
3. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Giving him more money.
(b) Going dancing.
(c) Going to Verona with him.
(d) Helping him pack his show.
4. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
(a) Take pictures.
(b) Drink from an old fountain.
(c) Speak to an old man playing a guitar.
(d) Watch two elderly men playing chess.
5. What brought Keith to Paris?
(c) His brother.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
2. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
3. What is Ginny's next task?
4. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
5. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)