|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
2. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Little Dog.
(b) Open Air.
(c) The Slow Lion.
(d) The Small Turtle.
3. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
4. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
(c) A nun.
(d) A tall priest.
5. Where does Ginny ride when Knud picks her up at the airport?
(a) The sidecar of a motorcycle.
(b) The back of a limo.
(c) Behind Knud on a motorcycle.
(d) In a VW convertible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
2. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
3. What does Mrs. Knapp give Ginny the next day?
4. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
5. What made Ginny order what she did?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)