|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
2. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Bet on some horses at the races.
(b) Buy camping equipment.
(c) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(d) Give it to her favorite charity.
3. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(b) Vestal Virgins.
(c) The large statues of Easter island.
4. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) She is alone.
(b) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(c) A little girl is hit by a car.
(d) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
5. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
(a) A veil.
(b) A mask.
(d) Bread or anything baked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
2. Who is Jittery Grande?
3. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
4. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
5. What is Ginny's next task?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)