|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) The Left Bank.
(b) The Oestering.
(c) The Rue de Rouge.
(d) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
2. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Give it to her favorite charity.
(b) Bet on some horses at the races.
(c) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(d) Buy camping equipment.
3. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A little girl is hit by a car.
(b) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
(c) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(d) She is alone.
4. How did Peg die?
(b) Brain tumor.
(d) Heart attack.
5. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) In Prague.
(b) In the Louvre.
(c) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(d) At the Rijksmuseum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Peg die?
2. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
3. Who is Richard?
4. What does Peg claim about Mari?
5. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)