|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(b) When she leaves Italy.
(c) When she leaves France.
(d) When she turns 22.
2. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
(b) A nun.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A tall priest.
3. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Redecorate a cafe.
(b) Play her violin on the street.
(c) Paint portraits.
(d) Take pictures of tourists.
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) There is no flaw.
(b) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(c) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(d) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
5. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Tells Ginny about dinner.
(b) Puts her ipod away.
(c) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(d) Asks Ginny about her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
2. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
3. Who is Richard?
4. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
5. What does Keith climb on stage?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)