|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) She is not afraid to cross the road.
(b) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
(c) The traffic is very bad.
(d) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
2. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The West End.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) Victoria, B.C.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
3. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(b) Picks up the next letter.
(c) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
(d) Calls her mama.
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) He is the CEO.
(b) To buy fashions in various countries.
(c) Loss control.
(d) To provide special orders to customers.
5. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ginny email?
2. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
3. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
4. What is Ginny's next task?
5. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)