|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being a hooligan.
(b) As being very protected.
(c) As being a nerd.
(d) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
2. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) At the Rijksmuseum.
(b) In Prague.
(c) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(d) In the Louvre.
3. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A friend of Peg's.
(c) A friend.
(d) A cafe.
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) Loss control.
(b) To buy fashions in various countries.
(c) To provide special orders to customers.
(d) He is the CEO.
5. What does Keith offer to do?
(a) Go with her on her next "assignment."
(b) Disappear into the crowds.
(c) Take what he stole back to Mari in person.
(d) Mail what he stole to Mari.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
2. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
3. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
5. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)