|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A strudel.
(b) A Stroopwaffle.
(c) A bagel.
(d) A cup of tea.
2. Who is Mari Adams?
(a) Peg's idol.
(b) Ginny's cousin twice removed.
(c) Peg's cousin twice removed.
(d) Peg's best friend.
3. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
(a) Invite him out for cake.
(b) Ask him to show her the Vatican.
(c) Ask him about the Vestal Virgins.
(d) Give him a symbol of something that is important to her.
4. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(a) Her art stuff.
(c) Anyone else.
5. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She can intuit her needs even now.
(b) She has so many diverse friends.
(c) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(d) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ortensia?
2. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
3. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
4. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
5. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)