|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Get him coffee.
(b) Get him ice cream.
(c) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
(d) Get him a street map of Berlin.
2. Where does Peg go from Paris?
3. Who is Keith?
(a) Ginny's brother.
(b) Richard's son.
(c) Someone Ginny likes.
(d) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) There is no flaw.
(b) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(c) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(d) The lawyer may just keep the money.
5. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is confused.
(c) It's raining.
(d) She is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
2. Who is Richard?
3. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
4. Who does Peg see where she goes after Paris?
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)