|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Richard?
(a) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(b) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(c) Ginny's father.
(d) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
2. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) A picture.
(c) Nothing but the letter.
(d) A program.
3. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) To provide special orders to customers.
(b) He is the CEO.
(c) Loss control.
(d) To buy fashions in various countries.
4. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of red wine.
(b) A glass of white wine.
(c) A coke.
(d) A Guinness.
5. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) Why she was angry.
(b) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(c) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(d) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peg decide she is done with Paris?
2. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
3. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
4. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)