|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny follow?
(a) A couple young Italian men.
(b) A tour group.
(c) An American couple.
(d) A group of nuns.
2. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A condom.
(b) Her comb.
(c) A nail file.
(d) A quarter.
3. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being a hooligan.
(b) As being a nerd.
(c) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(d) As being very protected.
4. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(b) How much money she is supposed to get.
(c) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
5. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
(a) A stop marked Coliseum.
(b) A stop marked Vatican.
(c) A stop marked Vestal Virgins.
(d) There are four colors of lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
2. What does Mari tell Ginny?
3. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
4. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
5. Who is Keith?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)