|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: Pages 199 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith say he does not like?
(a) The theater.
(b) Ginny going around the world alone.
(c) What Ginny's aunt did.
(d) Ginny meeting people alone who she's never met before.
2. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) A Russian ballerina.
(b) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(c) The power all women have.
(d) The joy of dying without fear.
3. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) Full house.
(b) About 40.
(c) No one.
(d) About 10.
4. What does Ginny examine as her benefactors are at dinner?
(a) Olivia's ipod and books.
(b) The artwork on the walls.
(c) Olivia's diary.
(d) Nothing, she sleeps.
5. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what work of literature is the inscription on the stone?
2. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
3. How does Aunt Peg die?
4. Who does Ginny write?
5. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)