|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginny afraid to cross the road in Rome?
(a) There is a large dog that is barking at her.
(b) The traffic is very bad.
(c) She is not afraid to cross the road.
(d) There are some rough-looking men across the street.
2. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
(a) Where he keeps the spare key.
(b) How to use the ATM in the building.
(c) Why Aunt Peg chose her out of all her nieces.
(d) When Aunt Peg died.
3. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
(b) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(c) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(d) To go see Mari Adams.
4. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Aunt Peg.
5. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Kisses him on the cheek.
(b) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(c) Asks him to come to the States.
(d) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Ginny order what she did?
2. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
3. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
4. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
5. What does Ginny follow?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)