|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(c) Anyone else.
(d) Her art stuff.
2. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(b) Symbols that have never been cracked.
(c) Large tiger carcasses.
(d) The tablets of Zeus.
3. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To toast her aunt.
(b) To buy a book.
(c) To buy an atlas.
(d) To ride the subway.
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) Loss control.
(b) He is the CEO.
(c) To provide special orders to customers.
(d) To buy fashions in various countries.
5. Of what is Mari's house full?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
2. Where is Keith taking his show?
3. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
5. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)