|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(b) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(c) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(d) There is no flaw.
2. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(b) Head for Berlin immediately.
(c) Go back to Keith's place.
(d) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
3. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(c) What he sold the queen.
(d) How he met Aunt Peg.
4. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Jittery Grande.
(d) Richard's neighbor.
5. Who is Richard?
(a) Ginny's father.
(b) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(c) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(d) The man who answers the door at 54a.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginny's first stop?
2. Of what is Mari's house full?
3. Who is Mari Adams?
4. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
5. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)