|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(b) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(c) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(d) Call her mother and say "I love you."
2. Who is Ortensia?
(a) A woman Ginny meets on the train to Berlin.
(b) Peg's astrologer.
(c) The woman who shows Ginny to her room.
(d) A priestess of the vestal vigrins.
3. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
(c) Struggle or conflict.
4. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(b) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
(c) To go see Mari Adams.
(d) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
5. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Asks him to come to the States.
(b) Kisses him on the cheek.
(c) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(d) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
2. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
3. Who is Richard?
4. Where does Mari Adams live?
5. What does Keith say he does not like?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)