|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(b) A small cafe down the street.
(c) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(d) Back at the flat.
2. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Plane crash.
(b) Car wreck.
(c) Heart attack.
3. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) Nothing but the letter.
(c) A program.
(d) A picture.
4. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(b) Aunt Peg.
(c) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(d) The Queen.
5. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
(b) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(c) To go see Mari Adams.
(d) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street is Ginny to find?
2. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
3. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
5. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)