|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ortensia?
(a) The woman who shows Ginny to her room.
(b) Peg's astrologer.
(c) A priestess of the vestal vigrins.
(d) A woman Ginny meets on the train to Berlin.
2. What does Keith offer to do?
(a) Disappear into the crowds.
(b) Go with her on her next "assignment."
(c) Mail what he stole to Mari.
(d) Take what he stole back to Mari in person.
3. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all men.
(b) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(c) They were all the same age.
(d) They outnumbered the audience.
4. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(b) How much money she is supposed to get.
(c) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(d) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
5. What did Keith take from Mari's?
(b) A small Godzilla.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A small cat statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask Ginny to do?
2. Where is Keith taking his show?
3. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
4. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
5. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)