|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) About five years.
(b) Over 2 years.
(c) She has never been there.
(d) Two weeks.
2. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
3. Where is Ginny's first stop?
4. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(b) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(c) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(d) Call her mother and say "I love you."
5. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) There is no flaw.
(b) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(c) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(d) The lawyer may just keep the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street is Ginny to find?
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
3. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
4. What is Ginny's next task?
5. Of what is Mari's house full?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)