|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) She has not yet decided.
(b) Buying tickets.
(c) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(d) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
2. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They all had the same zodiac sign.
3. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Keith is a keeper.
(b) Keith is not the right person for her.
(c) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(d) Richard is a keeper.
4. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves Italy.
(b) When she turns 22.
(c) When she leaves France.
(d) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
5. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(a) Vestal Virgins.
(b) The large statues of Easter island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
2. What is Ginny's next task?
3. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
4. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
5. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)