|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) A break dancer.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) A sword swallower.
(d) A mime.
2. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
(d) Struggle or conflict.
3. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They are fighting.
(b) They seem to be noticing her.
(c) They are all elderly.
(d) They stand out as tourists.
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(c) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(d) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
5. Who is Richard?
(a) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(b) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(c) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(d) Ginny's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
2. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
3. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
4. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
5. Where is Keith taking his show?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)