|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
(a) Invite him out for cake.
(b) Ask him about the Vestal Virgins.
(c) Give him a symbol of something that is important to her.
(d) Ask him to show her the Vatican.
2. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) How much money she is supposed to get.
(d) Aunt Peg was always broke.
3. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is meticulous.
(b) It is huge.
(c) She has met his roomate before.
(d) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
4. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(b) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(c) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
(d) To go see Mari Adams.
5. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all men.
(b) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(c) They outnumbered the audience.
(d) They were all the same age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
3. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
4. What street is Ginny to find?
5. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)