|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5and 6: Pages 133 - 158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To buy a book.
(b) To ride the subway.
(c) To toast her aunt.
(d) To buy an atlas.
2. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Pack lightly.
(b) Bring lots of warm clothing.
(c) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(d) Pack no dresses.
3. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To buy camping equipment.
(b) To see the Queen go by.
(c) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
(d) To find street performers.
4. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves Italy.
(b) When she leaves France.
(c) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(d) When she turns 22.
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(b) How much money she is supposed to get.
(c) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(d) Aunt Peg was always broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith offer to do?
2. Who does Ginny write?
3. What does Ginny follow?
4. To whom does Ginny give money?
5. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)