|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 115 - 126; Part 5: Pages 127 - 132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His girlfriend has an abortion.
(b) His mother recovers.
(c) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
(d) His father recovers.
2. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Pack lightly.
(b) Bring lots of warm clothing.
(c) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(d) Pack no dresses.
3. Who is Mari Adams?
(a) Ginny's cousin twice removed.
(b) Peg's best friend.
(c) Peg's cousin twice removed.
(d) Peg's idol.
4. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) Nothing but the letter.
(c) A program.
(d) A picture.
5. What can be seen in the Roman Forum?
(a) The tablets of Zeus.
(b) The remains of the statues of the Vestal Virgins.
(c) Large tiger carcasses.
(d) Symbols that have never been cracked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
2. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
4. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
5. What does Keith offer to do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)