|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 115 - 126; Part 5: Pages 127 - 132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) There is no flaw.
(b) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(c) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(d) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
2. Who is Ortensia?
(a) Peg's astrologer.
(b) The woman who shows Ginny to her room.
(c) A woman Ginny meets on the train to Berlin.
(d) A priestess of the vestal vigrins.
3. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Ginny's brother.
(c) Richard's son.
(d) Someone Ginny likes.
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(c) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(d) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
5. Who is Mari Adams?
(a) Ginny's cousin twice removed.
(b) Peg's cousin twice removed.
(c) Peg's idol.
(d) Peg's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
2. What does Keith offer to do?
3. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
4. What does Keith climb on stage?
5. What does David ask Ginny to do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)