|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 115 - 126; Part 5: Pages 127 - 132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A large wooden horse.
(b) A rope ladder.
(c) A plastic palm tree.
(d) An armoire.
2. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To go see Mari Adams.
(b) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(c) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(d) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
3. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Head for Berlin immediately.
(b) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(c) Go back to Keith's place.
(d) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
4. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) About 10.
(b) Full house.
(c) About 40.
(d) No one.
5. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(b) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
(c) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(d) Call her mother and say "I love you."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith offer to do?
2. Who wanted large underwear pants?
3. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
4. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
5. Where is Ginny's first stop?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)