|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 115 - 126; Part 5: Pages 127 - 132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) A sword swallower.
(b) A break dancer.
(c) Jittery Grande.
(d) A mime.
2. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(c) The large statues of Easter island.
(d) Vestal Virgins.
3. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) Nothing but the letter.
(c) A program.
(d) A picture.
4. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Head for Berlin immediately.
(b) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(c) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(d) Go back to Keith's place.
5. Who is Richard?
(a) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(b) Ginny's father.
(c) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(d) The man who answers the door at 54a.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
2. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
3. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
4. Who is Ortensia?
5. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)