|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) There is no flaw.
(b) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(c) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(d) The lawyer may just keep the money.
2. Where is Ginny's first stop?
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Kisses him on the cheek.
(b) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(c) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(d) Asks him to come to the States.
4. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
(a) She is lost.
(b) She is ill.
(c) It's raining.
(d) She is confused.
5. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(d) Aunt Peg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ginny write?
2. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
3. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
4. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)