|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To see the Queen go by.
(b) To find street performers.
(c) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
(d) To buy camping equipment.
2. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is meticulous.
(b) It is huge.
(c) She has met his roomate before.
(d) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
3. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) Aunt Peg's secretary.
(b) Aunt Peg.
(c) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
(d) He did.
4. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To buy a book.
(b) To toast her aunt.
(c) To buy an atlas.
(d) To ride the subway.
5. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) A break dancer.
(b) A sword swallower.
(c) A mime.
(d) Jittery Grande.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
2. Who does Ginny write?
3. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
4. Who is Keith?
5. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)