|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) What he sold the queen.
(b) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
2. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) No one.
(b) About 10.
(c) Full house.
(d) About 40.
3. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(b) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(c) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(d) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
4. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) Nothing but the letter.
(b) A program.
(d) A picture.
5. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) A small cafe down the street.
(b) Back at the flat.
(d) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Ginny give money?
2. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
3. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
4. What does Keith climb on stage?
5. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)