|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Richard?
(a) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(b) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(c) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(d) Ginny's father.
2. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Buy camping equipment.
(b) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(c) Bet on some horses at the races.
(d) Give it to her favorite charity.
3. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Car wreck.
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Plane crash.
4. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Helping him pack his show.
(b) Giving him more money.
(c) Going to Verona with him.
(d) Going dancing.
5. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To buy an atlas.
(b) To ride the subway.
(c) To toast her aunt.
(d) To buy a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
2. Where is Ginny's first stop?
3. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
4. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
5. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)