|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street is Ginny to find?
(b) Rue de Lafitte.
2. Who is Richard?
(a) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(b) Ginny's father.
(c) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(d) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
3. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) How he met Aunt Peg.
(b) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(c) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(d) What he sold the queen.
4. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) She has not yet decided.
(b) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
(c) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(d) Buying tickets.
5. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(b) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(c) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(d) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
2. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
3. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
4. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
5. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)