|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Someone Ginny likes.
(c) Richard's son.
(d) Ginny's brother.
2. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all men.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all the same age.
(d) They all had the same zodiac sign.
3. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) He did.
(b) Aunt Peg's secretary.
(c) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
(d) Aunt Peg.
4. Where is Keith taking his show?
5. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
(a) Absolutely awful.
(d) Flawlessly performed but boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
2. Who is Jittery Grande?
3. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
4. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
5. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)