|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(b) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(c) Asks him to come to the States.
(d) Kisses him on the cheek.
2. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Richard's neighbor.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) Her mother.
3. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(c) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
4. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being a hooligan.
(b) As being very protected.
(c) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(d) As being a nerd.
5. What street is Ginny to find?
(b) Rue de Lafitte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
2. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
3. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
4. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
5. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)