|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) No one.
(b) About 40.
(c) Full house.
(d) About 10.
2. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) How much money she is supposed to get.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
3. Who is Keith?
(a) Someone Ginny likes.
(b) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(c) Richard's son.
(d) Ginny's brother.
4. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(b) Nothing but the letter.
(c) A program.
(d) A picture.
5. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) She has never been there.
(b) About five years.
(c) Over 2 years.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
2. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
3. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
4. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
5. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)