|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(b) A picture.
(c) A program.
(d) Nothing but the letter.
2. What street is Ginny to find?
(a) Rue de Lafitte.
3. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) Back at the flat.
(b) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(c) A small cafe down the street.
4. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
(a) What the occupant gave the queen.
(b) Why Aunt Peg wants Ginny to do this.
(c) Where was Mr. Watson.
(d) What the occupant had said to Winston Churchill.
5. Who is Richard?
(a) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(b) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(c) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(d) Ginny's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
2. Where is Ginny's first stop?
3. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
4. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
5. How does Aunt Peg die?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)