|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(c) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
2. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
(b) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(c) She has not yet decided.
(d) Buying tickets.
3. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) Victoria, B.C.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The West End.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
4. Who does Ginny write?
(a) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(d) Aunt Peg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
2. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
3. Who is Keith?
4. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
5. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)