|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is lost.
(d) It's raining.
2. Who is Keith?
(a) Ginny's brother.
(b) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(c) Richard's son.
(d) Someone Ginny likes.
3. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(b) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(c) There is no flaw.
(d) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
4. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To find street performers.
(b) To see the Queen go by.
(c) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
(d) To buy camping equipment.
5. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she leaves France.
(b) When she turns 22.
(c) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(d) When she leaves Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
2. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
3. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
4. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
5. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)