|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Richard's son.
(c) Ginny's brother.
(d) Someone Ginny likes.
2. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(b) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(c) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(d) How much money she is supposed to get.
3. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
(a) A program.
(b) A picture.
(c) Nothing but the letter.
4. Who does Richard say sent the package from Aunt Peg to Ginny?
(a) Aunt Peg's lawyer.
(b) Aunt Peg's secretary.
(c) Aunt Peg.
(d) He did.
5. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(b) A small cafe down the street.
(d) Back at the flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
2. Who does Ginny write?
3. Who is Jittery Grande?
4. What street is Ginny to find?
5. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)