|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
(a) To see the Queen go by.
(b) To visit Aunt Peg's best friend.
(c) To buy camping equipment.
(d) To find street performers.
2. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(b) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(c) How much money she is supposed to get.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
3. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) How he met Aunt Peg.
(b) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(c) What he sold the queen.
(d) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
4. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is confused.
(c) It's raining.
(d) She is lost.
5. What street is Ginny to find?
(d) Rue de Lafitte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
2. Who does Ginny write?
3. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
4. Who is Keith?
5. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)