|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 month.
2. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
(b) She has not yet decided.
(c) Buying tickets.
(d) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
3. Who does Ginny write?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
4. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
5. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Bring lots of warm clothing.
(b) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(c) Pack no dresses.
(d) Pack lightly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
2. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
3. What does Ginny enclose in her letter?
4. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
5. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)