|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Richard's son.
(b) Ginny's brother.
(c) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(d) Someone Ginny likes.
2. Who wanted large underwear pants?
(a) The Duchess of Cornwall.
(b) Aunt Peg.
(c) The Queen.
3. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(b) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(c) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(d) There is no flaw.
4. How does Aunt Peg die?
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Car wreck.
(d) Heart attack.
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(c) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(d) Where she is supposed to take the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
2. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
3. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
4. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
5. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)