|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To buy an atlas.
(b) To toast her aunt.
(c) To buy a book.
(d) To ride the subway.
2. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Plane crash.
(d) Car wreck.
3. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 week.
4. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
(a) When she receives the answer to the question she asks at 54a.
(b) When she turns 22.
(c) When she leaves France.
(d) When she leaves Italy.
5. What other instructions did Ginny follow when packing?
(a) Pack neutral colors and for comfort.
(b) Pack lightly.
(c) Pack no dresses.
(d) Bring lots of warm clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
2. To whom does Ginny give money?
3. Who does Ginny write?
4. Where is Ginny's first stop?
5. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)