|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
(b) Absolutely awful.
(d) Flawlessly performed but boring.
2. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Jittery Grande.
(c) Richard's neighbor.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who is Keith?
(a) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
(b) Ginny's brother.
(c) Richard's son.
(d) Someone Ginny likes.
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(b) There is no flaw.
(c) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(d) The mime will have to pay taxes.
5. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) A check.
(b) A quilt.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A brown package.
Short Answer Questions
1. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
2. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
3. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
4. How long has it been since Ginny has been to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
5. To whom does Ginny give money?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)