|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 52 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) A small cafe down the street.
(c) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(d) Back at the flat.
2. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) How he met Aunt Peg.
(c) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(d) What he sold the queen.
3. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
(a) Getting a lawyer to call the woman in.
(b) She has not yet decided.
(c) Buying tickets.
(d) Getting a CPA to call the man in.
4. Who is Richard?
(a) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
(b) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(c) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(d) Ginny's father.
5. Who is Jittery Grande?
(a) A juggler Ginny meets on the street.
(b) A man who comes on the stage at Starbucks Theater.
(c) Richard's alter ego.
(d) A man who visits Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
2. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
3. Who is Keith?
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
5. Where is Ginny's first stop?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)