|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 115 - 126; Part 5: Pages 127 - 132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A rope ladder.
(b) A plastic palm tree.
(c) An armoire.
(d) A large wooden horse.
2. Who does Ginny write?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
3. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(c) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(d) Aunt Peg was always broke.
4. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Richard is a keeper.
(b) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(c) Keith is not the right person for her.
(d) Keith is a keeper.
5. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(b) Richard's neighbor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Jittery Grande.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
2. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
3. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
4. What almost had Keith quitting school?
5. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)