|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) To buy fashions in various countries.
(b) Loss control.
(c) To provide special orders to customers.
(d) He is the CEO.
2. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) A break dancer.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) A sword swallower.
(d) A mime.
3. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A little girl is hit by a car.
(b) She is alone.
(c) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(d) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
4. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) At a large, American hotel.
(b) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
(c) At a private, small efficiency.
(d) She does not go to Rome.
5. Who does Olivia say is her boyfriend?
(a) A German boy.
(b) She actually has a girlfriend.
(c) An older American man.
(d) A young Italian boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
2. What does Olivia offer Ginny?
3. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
4. Where is Ginny's first stop?
5. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)