|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Peg die?
(a) Plane crash.
(b) Car wreck.
(c) Heart attack.
2. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
3. What is Ginny's next task?
(a) To travel to Italy and have a fling with an Italian man.
(b) To stay in London and attend ten theater productions.
(c) To go see Mari Adams.
(d) To travel to Berlin to see Peg's sister.
4. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
(d) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
5. What is Ginny supposed to ask Piet?
(a) If Leonardo was the greatest artist of all time.
(b) Why Peg went to Berlin.
(c) About the painting "The Night Watch."
(d) Who Peg loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
3. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
4. Where does Peg go from Paris?
5. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)