|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
(a) That it made her mistrust Keith.
(b) How the toy was very important to Peg's friend.
(c) Why she was angry.
(d) How she was disappointed that Keith was a thief.
2. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
(a) His sun sign.
(b) His cell number.
(c) His IM.
(d) A short poem he wrote.
3. What does the next letter from Peg discuss?
(a) Vestal Virgins.
(b) The large statues of Easter island.
4. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She has so many diverse friends.
(b) She can intuit her needs even now.
(c) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(d) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
5. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(b) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
(c) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
(d) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Peg die?
2. What does Keith say he does not like?
3. What does Carrie ask Ginny?
4. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
5. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)