|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(b) She is psychic.
(c) She is the world's expert on romance.
(d) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
2. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
3. Where is Ginny to find Piet?
(a) He is a gondolier in Venice.
(b) At the Rijksmuseum.
(c) In the Louvre.
(d) In Prague.
4. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) She is alone.
(b) A little girl is hit by a car.
(c) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(d) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) How much money she is supposed to get.
(b) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(c) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(d) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
2. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
3. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
4. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
5. Who steals Ginny and Carrie's packs?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)