|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ginny need to give the Knapps?
(a) About 170 euros.
(b) Over 500 euros.
(c) About 100 euros.
(d) About 225 euros.
2. What does Ginny win?
(a) A free night at the hostel.
(b) A Karaoke contest.
(c) A small book.
(d) A concert ticket.
3. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(c) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(d) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
4. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Paint portraits.
(b) Redecorate a cafe.
(c) Take pictures of tourists.
(d) Play her violin on the street.
5. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(b) A friend.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A friend of Peg's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny follow?
2. Who is Jittery Grande?
3. Why does Ginny go to Covent Gardens?
4. What does Ginny almost do when Miriam's IM lights up?
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)