|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Keith and Ginny do on the way to London?
(b) Discuss what Ginny's aunt did.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Discuss Keith's production.
2. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A friend of Peg's.
(d) A friend.
3. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
(a) Bread or anything baked.
(b) A veil.
(c) A mask.
4. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being a hooligan.
(b) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(c) As being very protected.
(d) As being a nerd.
5. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They all had the same zodiac sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ginny and Keith spend the night?
2. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
3. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
4. Why is Ginny thrilled on the fifth day following the Knapp's around?
5. How many flights does Ginny have to climb to get to her room?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)