|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being very protected.
(b) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(c) As being a nerd.
(d) As being a hooligan.
2. Who does Ginny email?
(a) Her mom.
3. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
(d) Struggle or conflict.
4. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
(a) The Left Bank.
(b) The Oestering.
(c) The Rue de Rouge.
(d) Her aunt does not specify an exact place to stay.
5. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To ride the subway.
(b) To buy an atlas.
(c) To toast her aunt.
(d) To buy a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
2. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
3. What did Keith take from Mari's?
4. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
5. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)