|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A nun.
(c) A tall priest.
(d) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
2. What does Ginny buy at a grocery store?
(a) A bagel.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A Stroopwaffle.
(d) A strudel.
3. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
(a) Speak to an old man playing a guitar.
(b) Watch two elderly men playing chess.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Drink from an old fountain.
4. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) What is going on with Ginny.
(b) Why she invited him to come with her.
(c) If she plans to go to Prague now.
(d) Why she likes him.
5. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A rope ladder.
(b) A large wooden horse.
(c) A plastic palm tree.
(d) An armoire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith say he does not like?
2. What seems to take forever?
3. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
4. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
5. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)