|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Jittery Grande.
(b) Richard's neighbor.
(c) Her mother.
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She is the world's expert on romance.
(b) She is psychic.
(c) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(d) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
3. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
(d) Struggle or conflict.
4. What happens as Ginny is filling her water bottle?
(a) A pigeon lands on her backpack.
(b) A young man tries to grab her purse.
(c) A group of girls surround her.
(d) The tourists speak to her in Italian.
5. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A condom.
(b) A quarter.
(c) Her comb.
(d) A nail file.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ginny decide to distribute the money?
2. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
3. Who invites Ginny to share a room at a hotel/hostel?
4. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
5. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)