|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Richard's neighbor.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) Her mother.
2. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
(a) Invite him out for cake.
(b) Ask him about the Vestal Virgins.
(c) Give him a symbol of something that is important to her.
(d) Ask him to show her the Vatican.
3. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all men.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(d) They were all the same age.
4. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
(a) A stop marked Vestal Virgins.
(b) A stop marked Vatican.
(c) A stop marked Coliseum.
(d) There are four colors of lines.
5. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(b) There is no flaw.
(c) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(d) The lawyer may just keep the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
2. What does Keith ask Ginny via IM?
3. Who is Mari Adams?
4. What does Keith say he does not like?
5. How did Peg die?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)