|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
(a) Why Aunt Peg chose her out of all her nieces.
(b) How to use the ATM in the building.
(c) Where he keeps the spare key.
(d) When Aunt Peg died.
2. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
(a) His father recovers.
(b) His girlfriend has an abortion.
(c) His mother recovers.
(d) His parents forbid him to quit after his brother died.
3. To whom is Ginny supposed to send her flight information?
(a) A solicitor's office.
(b) An email address.
(c) A P.O. box in Hamburg.
(d) A private mailbox.
4. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They stand out as tourists.
(b) They are all elderly.
(c) They seem to be noticing her.
(d) They are fighting.
5. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
(a) Invite her favorite friend to go with her to Zambia.
(b) Find a homeless woman and learn from her.
(c) Call her mother and say "I love you."
(d) Make an offering to the vestal virgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny find on the metro station map?
2. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
3. Where is Keith taking his show?
4. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
5. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)