|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piet tell Ginny about Aunt Peg's instructions?
(a) He says he is going to have her arrested.
(b) He waxes enthusiastically for an hour.
(c) He gives her some basic information.
(d) Not much.
2. What does Ginny follow?
(a) An American couple.
(b) A tour group.
(c) A group of nuns.
(d) A couple young Italian men.
3. What does Olivia do when she comes in the room?
(a) Puts her ipod away.
(b) Tells Ginny she wishes to have the room to herself.
(c) Asks Ginny about her life.
(d) Tells Ginny about dinner.
4. Over what does Carrie weep?
(a) Ginny deciding to leave.
(b) The loss of her passport and rail pass.
(c) A letter she got from her mother.
(d) A letter she got from her boyfriend.
5. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
(b) There were no rules.
(c) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(d) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
2. What does Keith do when Ginny gets angry?
3. What does Ginny have to do before she can open the next envelope?
4. What shocks Ginny about what Mrs. Knapp gives her?
5. Who does Ginny write?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)