|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
(b) She can intuit her needs even now.
(c) She has so many diverse friends.
(d) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
2. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being very protected.
(b) As being a nerd.
(c) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(d) As being a hooligan.
3. Who is Richard?
(a) Ginny's father.
(b) The man who answers the door at 54a.
(c) A man who shows Ginny how to read the subway map.
(d) A man who worked for Ginny's aunt for 30 years.
4. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To buy a book.
(b) To ride the subway.
(c) To buy an atlas.
(d) To toast her aunt.
5. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(b) Richard's neighbor.
(c) Jittery Grande.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
2. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
3. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
4. When can Ginny open the 3rd envelope?
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)