|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) About 10.
(b) No one.
(c) About 40.
(d) Full house.
2. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(c) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(d) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Sits beside her to question her.
(b) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(c) Asks her to come up on stage.
(d) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
4. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
(a) Absolutely awful.
(d) Flawlessly performed but boring.
5. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(b) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(c) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(d) How much money she is supposed to get.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mari Adams live?
2. What does David ask Ginny to do?
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
4. What time does Keith say it is when he comes down to get in his car?
5. Of what is Mari's house full?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)