|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Ginny use the 10 pound note her aunt had in the envelope?
(a) To buy an atlas.
(b) To buy a book.
(c) To ride the subway.
(d) To toast her aunt.
2. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
(a) Why Aunt Peg chose her out of all her nieces.
(b) How to use the ATM in the building.
(c) Where he keeps the spare key.
(d) When Aunt Peg died.
3. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(b) She can intuit her needs even now.
(c) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
(d) She has so many diverse friends.
4. Who helps Ginny decide what to do?
(a) Richard's neighbor.
(b) Jittery Grande.
(c) Her mother.
5. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) What he sold the queen.
(b) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Richard?
2. Who is Jittery Grande?
3. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
4. What does Alice give Ginny when Ginny arrives at the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
5. Where is Ginny's first stop?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)