|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) What he sold the queen.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
2. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(b) Her art stuff.
(c) Anyone else.
3. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Go back to Keith's place.
(b) Head for Berlin immediately.
(c) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(d) Call Mari before leaving for London.
4. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
5. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
(a) She seemed so upbeat even as she was dying.
(b) She can intuit her needs even now.
(c) She joked about her death in the letters so far.
(d) She has so many diverse friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street is Ginny to find?
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
3. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
4. Of what is Mari's house full?
5. Where does Mari Adams live?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)