|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(b) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(c) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(d) There is no flaw.
2. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To go to Berlin with her.
(b) To join the theater production.
(c) To reconnect with an old flame.
(d) To go to Scotland with her.
3. For how long has Aunt Peg been dead when Ginny goes to the 4th Noodle Penthouse?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
4. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(c) How he met Aunt Peg.
(d) What he sold the queen.
5. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She is the world's expert on romance.
(b) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(c) She is psychic.
(d) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny's next task?
2. To whom does Ginny give money?
3. What does Mari tell Ginny?
4. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
5. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)