|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They outnumbered the audience.
(c) They were all men.
(d) They all had the same zodiac sign.
2. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Sits beside her to question her.
(b) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
(c) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(d) Asks her to come up on stage.
3. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To join the theater production.
(b) To go to Scotland with her.
(c) To reconnect with an old flame.
(d) To go to Berlin with her.
4. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) The mime will have to pay taxes.
(b) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(c) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(d) There is no flaw.
5. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) If she plans to go to Prague now.
(b) Why she likes him.
(c) What is going on with Ginny.
(d) Why she invited him to come with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
2. To whom does Ginny give money?
3. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
4. What is Ginny to ask when she arrives at 54a?
5. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)