|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Keith?
(a) Ginny's brother.
(b) Richard's son.
(c) Someone Ginny likes.
(d) Aunt Peg's solicitor.
2. Where does Mari Adams live?
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
(b) Sits beside her to question her.
(c) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(d) Asks her to come up on stage.
4. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Head for Berlin immediately.
(b) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(c) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(d) Go back to Keith's place.
5. What is Ginny to ask if she gets lost in Harrods?
(a) For Mr. Murphy in Special Services.
(b) For a security cop.
(c) For a cab back to 54a.
(d) For Mrs. Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
2. What made Ginny order what she did?
3. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
4. Who is Mari Adams?
5. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)