|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
(a) She buys all the tickets so no one else will see the artist.
(b) There is no flaw.
(c) The lawyer may just keep the money.
(d) The mime will have to pay taxes.
2. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(b) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
(c) What he sold the queen.
(d) How he met Aunt Peg.
3. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is huge.
(b) She has met his roomate before.
(c) It is meticulous.
(d) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
4. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A plastic palm tree.
(b) An armoire.
(c) A large wooden horse.
(d) A rope ladder.
5. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(b) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(c) Go back to Keith's place.
(d) Head for Berlin immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
2. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
3. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
4. How does Aunt Peg die?
5. Who wanted large underwear pants?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)