|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what counter does Ginny have the clerk call her guide?
2. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A coke.
(b) A glass of red wine.
(c) A Guinness.
(d) A glass of white wine.
3. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(b) Her art stuff.
(d) Anyone else.
4. What does the show seem like to Ginny?
(a) Absolutely awful.
(c) Flawlessly performed but boring.
5. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
(a) To go to Berlin with her.
(b) To go to Scotland with her.
(c) To reconnect with an old flame.
(d) To join the theater production.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ginny write?
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
3. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
4. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
5. Where is Keith taking his show?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)