Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11: 259 - 270 and Part 12: Pages 271 - 284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
(a) Take pictures.
(b) Speak to an old man playing a guitar.
(c) Drink from an old fountain.
(d) Watch two elderly men playing chess.
2. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They are all elderly.
(b) They seem to be noticing her.
(c) They stand out as tourists.
(d) They are fighting.
3. Where does Mari Adams live?
4. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
(a) Call her brother and reconcile.
(b) See a doctor.
(c) See her sister.
(d) Contact her daughter.
5. Where does Ginny decide to stay in Rome?
(a) She does not go to Rome.
(b) At a private, small efficiency.
(c) At a large, American hotel.
(d) At the small boarding house where her aunt stayed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed that Keith does not have to leave school?
2. Where is Ginny to stay when she arrives at her destination on the night train?
3. What number letter does Ginny open?
4. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
5. Who yells in Italian?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)