|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7 and 8: Pages 181 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being very protected.
(b) As being a hooligan.
(c) As being a nerd.
(d) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
2. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of red wine.
(b) A coke.
(c) A glass of white wine.
(d) A Guinness.
3. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
(a) They seem to be noticing her.
(b) They are all elderly.
(c) They stand out as tourists.
(d) They are fighting.
4. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
(a) Fearful and crying.
(c) Still in her traveling clothes.
(d) In a nightgown she does not remember putting on.
5. How did Peg die?
(a) Brain tumor.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
2. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
4. What does Aunt Peg say all great artists face?
5. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)