|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7 and 8: Pages 181 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being very protected.
(b) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(c) As being a nerd.
(d) As being a hooligan.
2. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
(a) A glass of white wine.
(b) A Guinness.
(c) A glass of red wine.
(d) A coke.
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Kisses him on the cheek.
(b) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(c) Asks him to come to the States.
(d) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
4. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) A small cafe down the street.
(c) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(d) Back at the flat.
5. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A cafe.
(c) A friend.
(d) A friend of Peg's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
2. What amazes Ginny about Peg?
3. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
4. Where does Ginny notice a tour group stop to do?
5. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)