|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7 and 8: Pages 181 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg's next letter discuss?
(a) The power all women have.
(b) A Russian ballerina.
(c) The fact that she'll always be watching over Ginny.
(d) The joy of dying without fear.
2. Where is Keith taking his show?
3. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
(b) Get him a street map of Berlin.
(c) Get him coffee.
(d) Get him ice cream.
4. How did Peg die?
(c) Brain tumor.
(d) Heart attack.
5. What does Mari tell Ginny?
(a) Keith is not the right person for her.
(b) Ginny needs to go to Prague and meet up with a friend of Mari's.
(c) Richard is a keeper.
(d) Keith is a keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
2. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
3. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
4. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
5. What does Ginny follow?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)