|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7 and 8: Pages 181 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(c) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(d) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
2. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A friend of Peg's.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A friend.
3. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A large wooden horse.
(b) A rope ladder.
(c) An armoire.
(d) A plastic palm tree.
4. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
(a) Bet on some horses at the races.
(b) Buy camping equipment.
(c) Be a mysterious benefactress for an artist she finds and likes.
(d) Give it to her favorite charity.
5. Where does Richard suggest they meet for lunch?
(a) At a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower.
(b) Back at the flat.
(d) A small cafe down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Ginny suggest that makes Keith interested in her?
2. In what state does Ginny wake the next morning?
3. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
4. What does Ginny notice about what she follows?
5. What besides fire does Aunt Peg say one of the other vestal symbols is?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)