|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7 and 8: Pages 181 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny supposed to do with a Roman boy?
(a) Invite him out for cake.
(b) Ask him to show her the Vatican.
(c) Ask him about the Vestal Virgins.
(d) Give him a symbol of something that is important to her.
2. What does Richard tell Ginny before he leaves?
(a) Why Aunt Peg chose her out of all her nieces.
(b) How to use the ATM in the building.
(c) When Aunt Peg died.
(d) Where he keeps the spare key.
3. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
(a) Head for Berlin immediately.
(b) Wait for a few days before going to Paris.
(c) Call Mari before leaving for London.
(d) Go back to Keith's place.
4. For what does Ginny say she's been searching?
(a) A friend.
(b) A cafe.
(d) A friend of Peg's.
5. What does Ginny sacrifice to the Vestal Virgins?
(a) A nail file.
(b) A condom.
(c) Her comb.
(d) A quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny follow?
2. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
3. Where does Mari Adams live?
4. Who is Mari Adams?
5. Who arrives as they are kissing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)