|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7 and 8: Pages 181 - 198.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask Ginny to do?
(a) Get him coffee.
(b) Get him ice cream.
(c) Get him a street map of Berlin.
(d) Take his laundry to the cleaners.
2. What does Peg claim about Mari?
(a) She will know what Ginny needs even if Ginny does not know.
(b) She is psychic.
(c) She can give Ginny a place to stay for as long as Ginny so desires it.
(d) She is the world's expert on romance.
3. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(b) As being very protected.
(c) As being a hooligan.
(d) As being a nerd.
4. Who yells in Italian?
(a) A boy who comes over to where Ginny is filling her water bottle.
(b) A tall priest.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A nun.
5. What does Keith write on Peg's hand?
(a) His cell number.
(b) His sun sign.
(c) A short poem he wrote.
(d) His IM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mari Adams?
2. What does Ginny impulsively ask Keith?
3. Why does Keith dance on a grave?
4. What does Ginny try to explain about the toy incident?
5. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)