|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Sits beside her to question her.
(b) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
(c) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(d) Asks her to come up on stage.
2. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
(a) Have a strudel.
(b) Ask for a job.
(c) Talk to the owner about what s/he loves.
(d) Eat something delicious.
3. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being a nerd.
(b) As being very protected.
(c) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(d) As being a hooligan.
4. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(b) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
(c) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(d) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
5. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
2. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
3. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
4. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
5. Who does Ginny email?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)