|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Helping him pack his show.
(b) Going to Verona with him.
(c) Giving him more money.
(d) Going dancing.
2. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A little girl is hit by a car.
(b) She is alone.
(c) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
(d) A young man tries to steal her purse.
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(b) Kisses him on the cheek.
(c) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(d) Asks him to come to the States.
4. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
(b) Asks her to come up on stage.
(c) Sits beside her to question her.
(d) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
5. What do Ginny and Keith drive to his next show?
(a) An ancient Mercedes.
(b) A Toyota.
(c) A VW.
(d) A Land Rover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
2. What made Ginny order what she did?
3. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
4. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
5. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)