|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Knud say he is living?
(a) Like a pauper.
(b) Like a King.
(c) Like a Viking.
(d) In lavish style.
2. What does Ginny win?
(a) A Karaoke contest.
(b) A small book.
(c) A concert ticket.
(d) A free night at the hostel.
3. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
4. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Redecorate a cafe.
(b) Paint portraits.
(c) Take pictures of tourists.
(d) Play her violin on the street.
5. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
(a) Going dancing.
(b) Going to Verona with him.
(c) Giving him more money.
(d) Helping him pack his show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
3. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
4. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
5. Where is Keith taking his show?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)