|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) A stream of water shooting in the air.
(b) The midnight sun.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) An owl flying across the moon.
2. Where does Knud take Ginny?
(a) To a basement apartment.
(b) To a houseboat.
(c) To a flat overlooking the river.
(d) To a huge mansion.
3. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They outnumbered the audience.
(b) They were all men.
(c) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(d) They were all the same age.
4. What made Ginny order what she did?
(a) She knows white wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
(b) She hasn't had a coke since she left the States.
(c) She saw the drink advertised on the mirror.
(d) She knows red wine was Aunt Peg's favorite.
5. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(b) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
(c) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(d) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
2. What do the people call Ginny when she joins them at the hostel?
3. Where is Keith taking his show?
4. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
5. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)