|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
(a) She must talk to Aunt Peg while Ginny is doing her adventures.
(b) There were no rules.
(c) She cannot call anyone in the States.
(d) She cannot talk to anyone she knows.
2. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) The midnight sun.
(b) A stream of water shooting in the air.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) An owl flying across the moon.
3. Where is Keith taking his show?
4. Where does Knud take Ginny?
(a) To a basement apartment.
(b) To a flat overlooking the river.
(c) To a huge mansion.
(d) To a houseboat.
5. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to?
(a) The Small Turtle.
(b) The Slow Lion.
(c) The Little Dog.
(d) Open Air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
2. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
4. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
5. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)