|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
(a) The midnight sun.
(b) An owl flying across the moon.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) A stream of water shooting in the air.
2. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
(a) See her sister.
(b) Contact her daughter.
(c) Call her brother and reconcile.
(d) See a doctor.
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Asks her to come up on stage.
(b) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(c) Sits beside her to question her.
(d) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
4. What does Ginny do while in the couchette?
(a) Writes a letter to Miriam.
(b) Writes Keith a letter.
5. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) She has met his roomate before.
(b) It is meticulous.
(c) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(d) It is huge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
2. Where is Ginny to take the night train to?
3. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
4. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
5. What was one of Aunt Peg's rules for Ginny's adventures?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)