|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As being a hooligan.
(b) As being very protected.
(c) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(d) As being a nerd.
2. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) It is huge.
(b) She has met his roomate before.
(c) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
(d) It is meticulous.
3. Where does Knud take Ginny?
(a) To a houseboat.
(b) To a basement apartment.
(c) To a huge mansion.
(d) To a flat overlooking the river.
4. How does the cafe owner say Peg helps him?
(a) She saves his son from being hit by a trolley.
(b) She gives him his tax money when she wins at the horse races.
(c) She talks his wife into staying in the marriage.
(d) She turns his cafe into a boutique restaruant.
5. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
(a) Ask for a job.
(b) Talk to the owner about what s/he loves.
(c) Eat something delicious.
(d) Have a strudel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginny realize after Knud disappears for a brief time?
2. What is Aunt Peg afraid to do?
3. Where is Ginny told to wait?
4. Who does Ginny email?
5. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)