|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith characterize his younger years?
(a) As always wanting to go into theater but did not have the courage.
(b) As being a hooligan.
(c) As being a nerd.
(d) As being very protected.
2. What does Ginny win?
(a) A concert ticket.
(b) A Karaoke contest.
(c) A free night at the hostel.
(d) A small book.
3. What does Keith do before Ginny can escape?
(a) Falls off the stage and breaks his leg.
(b) Sits beside her to question her.
(c) Asks her to come up on stage.
(d) Invites her to his opening performance in Paris the next week.
4. What is Ginny to do at a cafe?
(a) Ask for a job.
(b) Talk to the owner about what s/he loves.
(c) Have a strudel.
(d) Eat something delicious.
5. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
(a) A little girl is hit by a car.
(b) A young man tries to steal her purse.
(c) She is alone.
(d) The thoughts of chasing around on more of Aunt Peg's wild adventures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hostel proprietor tell Ginny?
2. Who does Ginny email?
3. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
4. Where does her aunt say Ginny can go to get her next assignment?
5. Where is Keith taking his show?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)