|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: Pages 233 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Ginny when they arrive at his flat?
(a) She has met his roomate before.
(b) It is huge.
(c) It is meticulous.
(d) It is wall to ceiling full of books.
2. What does Keith climb on stage?
(a) A rope ladder.
(b) An armoire.
(c) A large wooden horse.
(d) A plastic palm tree.
3. What does Ginny do that flusters Keith?
(a) Asks him to come to the States.
(b) Offers to go with him to Hamburg.
(c) Puts the rest of the 500 pounds on the table.
(d) Kisses him on the cheek.
4. What does Peg do for a place to stay in Paris?
(a) Redecorate a cafe.
(b) Paint portraits.
(c) Play her violin on the street.
(d) Take pictures of tourists.
5. What does Aunt Peg admit in the next letter?
(a) She got married impulsively to an Italian.
(b) She has more money than Ginny's family knows.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ginny's perfect night marred?
2. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
3. What does Keith wrangle Ginny into doing?
4. Where does Aunt Peg go from Amsterdam?
5. What does Ginny watch behind the field of windmills?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)