Part 1: Pages 7 - 22; and Part 2: Pages 23 - 36
• Ginny Blackstone was given a brown package from London with 13 envelopes inside. It was from her aunt who had died.
• The second envelope, which she opened on the plane as instructed, contained a letter from her Aunt.
• The letter said to open the envelopes in order after the task in each previous envelope had been completed.
• In London the envelope had an ATM card and she was to go to an address and get the pin.
• She was to ask the occupant of 54a Pennington St. what that person gave the queen.
• The man at the address is named Richard and he gives her a quick tour and says she can stay in Peg's room.
• Richard takes Ginny with him to Harrods where he works and she wanders around for a while.
Part 2: Pages 37 - 50; and Part 3: Pages 51 - 58
This section contains 2,495 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)