Part 1: Pages 7 - 22; and Part 2: Pages 23 - 36
* Ginny Blackstone was given a brown package from London with 13 envelopes inside. It was from her aunt who had died.
* The second envelope, which she opened on the plane as instructed, contained a letter from her Aunt.
* The letter said to open the envelopes in order after the task in each previous envelope had been completed.
* In London the envelope had an ATM card and she was to go to an address and get the pin.
* She was to ask the occupant of 54a Pennington St. what that person gave the queen.
* The man at the address is named Richard and he gives her a quick tour and says she can stay in Peg's room.
* Richard takes Ginny with him to Harrods where he works and she wanders around for a while.
Part 2: Pages 37 - 50; and Part 3: Pages 51 - 58
* Ginny wakes...
This section contains 2,480 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)