|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
(a) Social justice.
(b) The gods.
2. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
3. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
4. "Electra": Where does Orestes plans to ambush the king?
(a) Outside the city.
(b) Outside the temple.
(c) Outside his palace.
(d) At the stables.
5. "Trojan Women": What is Poseidon the god of?
(a) The moon.
(b) The air.
(c) The sun.
(d) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
2. "Trojan Women": Who joins Poseidon and says she has decided to attack the Greeks?
3. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
4. "Ion": After Hermes' introduction, where does the play start?
5. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Cassandra go?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)