|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
(a) That it is shameful.
(b) That it is impossible.
(c) That it is not her own.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
2. "Trojan Women": Who joins Poseidon and says she has decided to attack the Greeks?
3. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
(a) A bassinet.
(b) A blanket.
(c) An ark.
(d) A basket.
4. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
(a) Hire a nanny.
(c) Go mad.
(d) Leave the children.
5. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
2. "Electra": Who is Orestes' father?
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Where does Iphigenia think her brother is when she is going to release one of the men to take a message to him?
4. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Iphigenia was intended to be a sacrifice but was spirited away to where?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)