|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
2. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
3. "Medea": Who is Medea?
(a) A non-Greek priestess.
(b) A Greek priestess.
(c) A Greek sorceress.
(d) A non-Greek sorceress.
4. "Medea": Who begins the play "Medea" in a lament?
(a) A girl.
(b) A handmaiden.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A maid.
5. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
(a) As a wise man.
(b) As a strong man.
(c) As a young man.
(d) As an old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
2. "Ion": Apollo orders Hermes to go to Athens. Where is he to bring the baby boy?
3. "Electra": Electra begins with the speech of a peasant from where?
4. "Electra":, Why has Electra's husband not slept with her?
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Which goddess does Iphigenia serve?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)