|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
2. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
(a) Committing suicide.
3. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
(a) At the palace.
(b) At Olympus.
(c) At the Delphic oracle.
(d) At the plays.
4. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
(a) A crown.
(b) His sword.
(c) His cane.
(d) A tree branch.
5. "Trojan Women": To what does Cassandra say she will be thrown to after being killed?
(a) The sea.
(b) The beasts.
(c) The gods.
(d) The monsters.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": When did Orestes and his friend Pylades flee from Aegisthus?
2. "Electra": What does Orestes drop on the king's head when the king is looking at the entrails?
3. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
4. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
5. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)