|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": What does Hecuba bury with her grandson?
(a) Hector's sword.
(b) Hector's shield.
(c) Hector's armor.
(d) Hector's helmet.
2. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
(a) That it is impossible.
(b) That it is shameful.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) That it is not her own.
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What does Iphigenia feel as she prepares to perform the sacrifice?
(a) No loss.
(b) No sadness.
(c) No pain.
(d) No pleasure.
4. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
5. "Electra": Where is Orestes going to be tried and acquitted?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
2. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
3. "Hippolytus": Who warns Hippolytus not to anger the other gods?
4. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
5. "Alcestis": Who helped Admetus cheat the Fates?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)