|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Why is Aphrodite angry with Hippolytus?
(a) He will not talk to her.
(b) He will not worship her.
(c) He will not build her a temple.
(d) He will not love her.
2. Whom is Death arguing with at the beginning of the play "Alcestis"?
(c) The Fates.
3. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(b) The shepherd.
(c) The priestess.
(d) Her daughter.
4. "Hippolytus": For what reason does Theseus think his wife has killed herself after reading and misunderstanding her note?
5. "Electra": How is Electra going to lure her mother out to her house?
(a) Claiming to have information.
(b) Claiming to have a baby.
(c) Claiming to be ill.
(d) Claiming to have a present.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
3. "Electra": What does Orestes do as his mother comes to Electra's house?
4. "Trojan Women": What does Hecuba bury with her grandson?
5. "Electra": Who is Orestes' father?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)