|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": Where does the goddess tell Peleus to bury Neoptolemos?
(c) The riverside.
2. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His grandson.
3. "Hippolytus": Who is Hippolytus's father?
4. "Medea": Who is Medea?
(a) A Greek sorceress.
(b) A Greek priestess.
(c) A non-Greek priestess.
(d) A non-Greek sorceress.
5. "Hippolytus": With whom does Aphrodite make Phaedra fall in love?
(a) Phaedra's uncle.
(b) Phaedra's stepson.
(c) Phaedra's grandson.
(d) Phaedra's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
2. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
3. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
4. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
5. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)