|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
2. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
(d) Jumping from the roof.
3. "Hippolytus": Why is Aphrodite angry with Hippolytus?
(a) He will not build her a temple.
(b) He will not worship her.
(c) He will not talk to her.
(d) He will not love her.
4. "Andromache": Who sends a messenger to warn Neoptolemos?
(b) The priest.
(c) The nurse.
5. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
2. "Alcestis": What does Admetus heap on Pheres before he leaves the funeral?
3. "Andromache": Who is Hermione?
4. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
5. "Medea": Who is Medea?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)