|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
(a) As a young man.
(b) As an old man.
(c) As a wise man.
(d) As a strong man.
2. "Alcestis": Who questions the handmaiden of Alcestis in the beginning of the play?
(a) The Fates.
(b) A god.
(c) The leader of the chorus.
3. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
(a) At the plays.
(b) At Olympus.
(c) At the Delphic oracle.
(d) At the palace.
4. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
(a) The kingdom.
(b) Heracles and Pheres.
(c) Heracles and the chorus.
(d) The children.
5. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
2. "Ion": Whose idea is it to have Ion adopted by Xuthus?
3. "Medea": What does Medea claim about women?
4. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
5. "Andromache": Which goddess's shrine is Andromache in for refuge?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)