|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
2. "Hippolytus": When the nurse tells Hippolytus of Phaedra's desire for him, Hippolytus swears he will never break his vow of what?
3. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
4. "Hippolytus": For what reason does Theseus think his wife has killed herself after reading and misunderstanding her note?
5. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
(a) Some gold.
(b) Some of her possessions.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
2. "Hippolytus": With whom does Aphrodite make Phaedra fall in love?
3. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
4. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
5. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)