|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": After Hippolytus dies, what does Theseus tell the chorus that he was?
2. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
(a) The god.
(b) The priestess.
(c) The oracle.
(d) The chorus.
3. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
(a) The sea.
4. "Hippolytus": Who tells Phaedra that mortals cannot control the will of the gods?
(a) Her cook.
(b) Her servant.
(c) Her nurse.
(d) Her handmaiden.
5. "Ion": How is Creusa supposed to kill Xuthus and Ion?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a sword.
(c) With an accident.
(d) With a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Who sends a messenger to warn Neoptolemos?
2. "Andromache": What is Andromache's relationship to Neoptolemos?
3. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
4. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
5. "Hippolytus": Hippolytus's father is in exile to pay penance for a crime committed where?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)