|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Ion": During what event must Xuthus have impregnated a local girl according to Ion and Xuthus?
(a) A moon festival.
(b) A bacchanal rite.
(c) A religious rite.
(d) A harvest festival.
3. "Ion": What condition do Xuthus and Creusa travel to the oracle to cure?
4. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
5. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
(a) Heracles and Pheres.
(b) The children.
(c) The kingdom.
(d) Heracles and the chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
2. "Hippolytus": Who is Hippolytus's father?
3. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
4. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
5. "Alcestis": What is the name of the son who discusses his sorrow with Admetus?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)