|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
(c) The sea.
3. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
(a) A bassinet.
(b) A blanket.
(c) An ark.
(d) A basket.
4. "Ion": After Creusa gives birth to a boy, to where does she take him?
(a) A cave.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A beach.
(d) A river.
5. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
(a) At the table.
(b) At the statue.
(c) At the altar.
(d) At the steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": With whom does Aphrodite make Phaedra fall in love?
2. "Alcestis": What state is Heracles in when he claims he will meet death and wrestle for the life of Alcestis?
3. "Ion": How is Creusa supposed to kill Xuthus and Ion?
4. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
5. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)