|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
2. "Andromache": Which goddess's shrine is Andromache in for refuge?
3. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
(a) His cane.
(b) A crown.
(c) His sword.
(d) A tree branch.
4. "Ion": At the beginning of the play, what action of Apollo's does Hermes describe?
(c) Playing the lyre.
(d) Waging war.
5. "Ion": Which goddess appears to tell how Ion's descendants will settle many parts of Greece ?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Where does the goddess tell Peleus to bury Neoptolemos?
2. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
3. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
4. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
5. "Alcestis": What is the woman dressed in when Heracles returns with her?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)