|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
(a) The god.
(b) The oracle.
(c) The chorus.
(d) The priestess.
2. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
(a) That it is not her own.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) That it is impossible.
(d) That it is shameful.
3. "Alcestis": What is the woman dressed in when Heracles returns with her?
(a) A robe.
(b) A veil.
(c) A caftan.
(d) A mask.
4. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
5. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
2. "Andromache": Where does the goddess tell Peleus to bury Neoptolemos?
3. "Andromache": Of what place is Menelaus king?
4. "Medea": What does Jason claim Medea has learned which makes her better off for his bringing her to Greece?
5. "Andromache": Who is the son Peleus had with a goddess?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)