|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
2. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
3. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
(a) Jason's new wife, Jason, and Creon.
(b) Jason, her children, and Jason's new wife.
(c) Jason's new wife, Creon, and her children.
(d) Jason's new wife and Creon.
4. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
5. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
(a) Heracles and Pheres.
(b) The kingdom.
(c) The children.
(d) Heracles and the chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
2. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
3. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
4. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
5. "Alcestis": What is the name of the son who discusses his sorrow with Admetus?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)