|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
2. "Andromache": What does Orestes plan to do after he kills Neoptolemos?
(a) Make Hermione his slave.
(b) Offer Hermione as a servant to an oracle.
(c) Make Hermione his lover.
(d) Marry Hermione.
3. "Andromache": Of whom is Andromache a widow?
4. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
5. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
(a) Hope and wisdom.
(b) Animals and children.
(c) Virginity and chastity.
(d) Food and prosperity.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
2. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
3. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
4. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
5. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)