|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(b) Creon's manservant.
(d) The general.
2. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
(a) A safe home for her children.
(b) Money to travel.
(c) A place to go.
(d) A safe haven for her flight.
3. "Hippolytus": After Hippolytus dies, what does Theseus tell the chorus that he was?
4. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
(b) His daughter.
(c) His grandson.
5. "Andromache": What does Orestes plan to do after he kills Neoptolemos?
(a) Marry Hermione.
(b) Make Hermione his lover.
(c) Make Hermione his slave.
(d) Offer Hermione as a servant to an oracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
2. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
3. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
4. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
5. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)