|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Why is Aphrodite angry with Hippolytus?
(a) He will not talk to her.
(b) He will not love her.
(c) He will not build her a temple.
(d) He will not worship her.
2. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
3. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
(a) That it is impossible.
(b) That it is shameful.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) That it is not her own.
4. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
(a) His son.
(b) His father.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His uncle.
5. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
2. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
3. "Medea": What does Jason claim Medea has learned which makes her better off for his bringing her to Greece?
4. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
5. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)