|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(b) Creon's manservant.
(d) The general.
2. "Andromache": Who is the son Peleus had with a goddess?
3. "Medea": Who is Medea?
(a) A Greek priestess.
(b) A non-Greek priestess.
(c) A non-Greek sorceress.
(d) A Greek sorceress.
4. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
(a) Creon's niece.
(b) Creon's sister.
(c) Creon's aunt.
(d) Creon's daughter.
5. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
(a) Jason's new wife and Creon.
(b) Jason's new wife, Jason, and Creon.
(c) Jason's new wife, Creon, and her children.
(d) Jason, her children, and Jason's new wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
2. "Medea": What has Aegeus been consulting with the oracle to discover?
3. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
4. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
5. "Alcestis": Pheres says that no man wishes to die. What does he suggest is better?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)