|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Alcestis": What state is Heracles in when he claims he will meet death and wrestle for the life of Alcestis?
2. "Andromache": Who is the son Peleus had with a goddess?
3. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
(a) His cane.
(b) A crown.
(c) His sword.
(d) A tree branch.
4. "Andromache": Of what place is Menelaus king?
5. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(a) The general.
(c) Creon's manservant.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": What does Admetus heap on Pheres before he leaves the funeral?
2. "Hippolytus": Who is Hippolytus's father?
3. "Alcestis": Pheres says that no man wishes to die. What does he suggest is better?
4. "Andromache": Which goddess's shrine is Andromache in for refuge?
5. "Hippolytus": When the nurse tells Hippolytus of Phaedra's desire for him, Hippolytus swears he will never break his vow of what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)