|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Alcestis": Who questions the handmaiden of Alcestis in the beginning of the play?
(b) The leader of the chorus.
(c) The Fates.
(d) A god.
2. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
3. "Andromache": Of what place is Menelaus king?
4. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
5. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What does Medea claim about women?
2. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
3. "Andromache": Whom was Hermione supposed to marry?
4. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
5. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)