|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": With whom does Aphrodite make Phaedra fall in love?
(a) Phaedra's uncle.
(b) Phaedra's nephew.
(c) Phaedra's stepson.
(d) Phaedra's grandson.
2. "Andromache": What is Andromache's relationship to Neoptolemos?
(c) None of the answers is correct.
3. "Medea": What has Aegeus been consulting with the oracle to discover?
(a) How he can kill Creon.
(b) How he can get to Jason.
(c) How he can get children.
(d) How he can live as a king.
4. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
5. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
(a) The handmaiden.
(b) The cook.
(c) The butler.
(d) The gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
2. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
3. "Alcestis": Admetus's wife says she is dying because it is her natural duty and for another reason.Admetus's What is it?
4. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
5. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)