|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
(d) Committing suicide.
2. "Medea": From whom is it learned that Creon plans to expel Jason's children with Medea?
(a) The manservant.
(b) The cook.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The butler.
3. "Medea": What has Aegeus been consulting with the oracle to discover?
(a) How he can get to Jason.
(b) How he can live as a king.
(c) How he can kill Creon.
(d) How he can get children.
4. "Alcestis": What does Admetus heap on Pheres before he leaves the funeral?
5. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
2. "Alcestis": Pheres says that no man wishes to die. What does he suggest is better?
3. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
4. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
5. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)