|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
(a) As a young man.
(b) As a wise man.
(c) As a strong man.
(d) As an old man.
2. "Andromache": Which goddess's shrine is Andromache in for refuge?
3. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
4. "Andromache": What does Orestes plan to do after he kills Neoptolemos?
(a) Marry Hermione.
(b) Offer Hermione as a servant to an oracle.
(c) Make Hermione his slave.
(d) Make Hermione his lover.
5. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
(a) A home and money.
(b) A place to go.
(c) A father for his sons.
(d) Love for his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
2. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
3. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
4. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
5. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)