|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
(c) His daughter.
(d) His grandson.
2. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
3. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
(a) Jason's new wife, Jason, and Creon.
(b) Jason's new wife and Creon.
(c) Jason's new wife, Creon, and her children.
(d) Jason, her children, and Jason's new wife.
4. "Alcestis": Admetus's wife says she is dying because it is her natural duty and for another reason.Admetus's What is it?
(a) She does not want the kingdom to suffer.
(b) She does not want to live anymore.
(c) She does not want her husband to die.
(d) She does not want her children to go fatherless.
5. "Hippolytus": Who is Hippolytus's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
2. "Alcestis": Who helped Admetus cheat the Fates?
3. "Medea": What does the chorus fear Medea will do unless she is calmed?
4. "Hippolytus": Who tells Phaedra that mortals cannot control the will of the gods?
5. "Medea": What does Jason claim Medea has learned which makes her better off for his bringing her to Greece?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)