|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Hippolytus's father is in exile to pay penance for a crime committed where?
(a) In Macedonia.
(b) In Sparta.
(c) In Sicily.
(d) In Athens.
2. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
(a) The sea.
3. "Andromache": Whom was Hermione supposed to marry?
4. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
5. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
2. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
3. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
4. "Andromache": What is Andromache's relationship to Neoptolemos?
5. "Medea": What reason does Medea give Creon for staying one more day?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)