|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hippolytus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
3. "Hippolytus": For what reason does Theseus think his wife has killed herself after reading and misunderstanding her note?
4. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
(a) Creon's aunt.
(b) Creon's sister.
(c) Creon's niece.
(d) Creon's daughter.
5. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
2. "Hippolytus": Who warns Hippolytus not to anger the other gods?
3. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
4. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
5. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)