|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hippolytus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
(a) Heracles and Pheres.
(b) The kingdom.
(c) The children.
(d) Heracles and the chorus.
2. "Hippolytus": Who is Hippolytus's father?
3. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
4. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
5. "Alcestis": Admetus's wife says she is dying because it is her natural duty and for another reason.Admetus's What is it?
(a) She does not want to live anymore.
(b) She does not want the kingdom to suffer.
(c) She does not want her husband to die.
(d) She does not want her children to go fatherless.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
3. "Medea": What has Aegeus been consulting with the oracle to discover?
4. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
5. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)