|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(a) Creon's manservant.
(b) The general.
2. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
3. "Alcestis": Pheres says that no man wishes to die. What does he suggest is better?
(a) For the servants to die.
(b) For the slaves to die.
(c) For the childrento die.
(d) For the wife to die.
4. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
5. "Alcestis": What state is Heracles in when he claims he will meet death and wrestle for the life of Alcestis?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": What is the woman dressed in when Heracles returns with her?
2. "Alcestis": Who questions the handmaiden of Alcestis in the beginning of the play?
3. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
4. Whom is Death arguing with at the beginning of the play "Alcestis"?
5. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)