|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
3. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
(a) Leave the children.
(c) Hire a nanny.
(d) Go mad.
4. "Alcestis": Who helped Admetus cheat the Fates?
(a) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
5. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His father.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What does the chorus fear Medea will do unless she is calmed?
2. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
3. "Alcestis": What state is Heracles in when he claims he will meet death and wrestle for the life of Alcestis?
4. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
5. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)