|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
(a) A father for his sons.
(b) A place to go.
(c) A home and money.
(d) Love for his sons.
2. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
(a) His grandson.
(c) His daughter.
3. "Medea": Who is Medea?
(a) A Greek sorceress.
(b) A Greek priestess.
(c) A non-Greek sorceress.
(d) A non-Greek priestess.
4. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
5. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
(a) Jason's new wife and Creon.
(b) Jason's new wife, Jason, and Creon.
(c) Jason's new wife, Creon, and her children.
(d) Jason, her children, and Jason's new wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
2. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
3. "Medea": What does the chorus fear Medea will do unless she is calmed?
4. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
5. "Alcestis": Pheres says that no man wishes to die. What does he suggest is better?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)