|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Alcestis": What state is Heracles in when he claims he will meet death and wrestle for the life of Alcestis?
2. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
3. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
(a) Creon's aunt.
(b) Creon's sister.
(c) Creon's niece.
(d) Creon's daughter.
4. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
5. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What reason does Medea give Creon for staying one more day?
2. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
3. "Medea": From whom is it learned that Creon plans to expel Jason's children with Medea?
4. Whom is Death arguing with at the beginning of the play "Alcestis"?
5. "Medea": What does Jason claim Medea has learned which makes her better off for his bringing her to Greece?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)