|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": The goddess has decided to attack her former allies, the Greeks, because they have done violence to whom?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) Some of her servants.
(c) Some of her children.
(d) The women.
2. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
(a) The oracle.
(b) The chorus.
(c) The priestess.
(d) The god.
3. "Andromache": Who is Hermione?
(a) Princess of Sparta.
(b) Princess of Athens.
(c) Princess of Delphi.
(d) Princess of Troy.
4. "The Bacchants": When Pentheus is told not to blaspheme the gods, what emotion does he feel?
5. "Ion": After Hermes' introduction, where does the play start?
(a) At the house.
(b) At the cliffs.
(c) On the road.
(d) At the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": At the beginning of the play, what action of Apollo's does Hermes describe?
2. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Hecuba go?
3. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What does Agamemnon give to the servant to take to his family?
4. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Who stole Helen?
5. "Trojan Women": The Greeks have assembled the Trojan women who were spared death to become what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)