|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Electra": Electra begins with the speech of a peasant from where?
2. "Ion": How many races will Ion's descendants span according to the goddess?
3. "Trojan Women": Who joins Poseidon and says she has decided to attack the Greeks?
4. "Andromache": Where does the goddess tell Peleus to bury Neoptolemos?
(b) The riverside.
5. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Bacchants": What did the women use to get the blood from the cattle off themselves?
2. "Alcestis": What does Admetus heap on Pheres before he leaves the funeral?
3. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
4. Whom is Death arguing with at the beginning of the play "Alcestis"?
5. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)