|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Electra": How is Electra going to lure her mother out to her house?
(a) Claiming to be ill.
(b) Claiming to have a present.
(c) Claiming to have a baby.
(d) Claiming to have information.
2. "Hippolytus": For what reason does Theseus think his wife has killed herself after reading and misunderstanding her note?
3. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
(a) The handmaiden.
(b) The butler.
(c) The cook.
(d) The gardener.
4. "Alcestis": What is the name of the son who discusses his sorrow with Admetus?
5. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
(a) At the palace.
(b) At the Delphic oracle.
(c) At the plays.
(d) At Olympus.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What reason does Medea give Creon for staying one more day?
2. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Who is the king of Thrace?
4. "Andromache": Where does the goddess tell Peleus to bury Neoptolemos?
5. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Hecuba go?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)