|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Hecuba go?
2. "Ion": Who tries to get Creusa to kill Xuthus and Ion?
(a) The slave.
(b) The servant.
(c) The handmaiden.
(d) The retainer.
3. "Alcestis": What does Admetus heap on Pheres before he leaves the funeral?
4. "The Bacchants": What do Tiresias and the king want to do at the bacchanal celebration?
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Of what crime does Iphigenia plan to claim the two men are guilty making them unclean?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Of whom is Andromache a widow?
2. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
3. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
4. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
5. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)