|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
2. "Trojan Women": What is Poseidon the god of?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) The air.
(d) The sea.
3. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
(a) His grandson.
(c) His daughter.
4. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
(a) His niece.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
5. "Ion": After Creusa gives birth to a boy, to where does she take him?
(a) A river.
(b) A cave.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Bacchants": What does Pentheus say are dancing in the countryside?
2. "Andromache": What does Orestes plan to do after he kills Neoptolemos?
3. "Electra": Where is Orestes going to be tried and acquitted?
4. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What rank does Iphigenia hold as a priestess?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)