|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
2. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What reason does Iphigenia give to the king for taking an item out of the temple?
(a) To cleanse it.
(b) To worship with it.
(c) To shine it.
(d) For secret rites.
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Who is the king of Thrace?
4. "Alcestis": Who helped Admetus cheat the Fates?
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
5. "The Bacchants": What is the clothing of followers of Dionysus?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Who tells Iphigenia that there are two strangers in their land?
2. "Electra": Who tells Electra Aegisthus is successfully murdered?
3. "Ion": Who tries to get Creusa to kill Xuthus and Ion?
4. "Electra":, Why has Electra's husband not slept with her?
5. "Alcestis": Pheres says that no man wishes to die. What does he suggest is better?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)