|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": After Creusa gives birth to a boy, to where does she take him?
(a) A river.
(b) A beach.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A cave.
2. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(b) Creon's manservant.
(c) The general.
3. "Trojan Women": Hecuba laments the death of whom?
(a) Her goddess.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her country.
(d) Her mother.
4. "Andromache": Who sends a messenger to warn Neoptolemos?
(a) The nurse.
(c) The priest.
5. "Hippolytus": Why is Aphrodite angry with Hippolytus?
(a) He will not worship her.
(b) He will not love her.
(c) He will not build her a temple.
(d) He will not talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Where is Orestes from?
2. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
3. "Hippolytus": Who warns Hippolytus not to anger the other gods?
4. "Hippolytus": Who tells Phaedra that mortals cannot control the will of the gods?
5. "Ion": Which god is Xuthus's father, Aeolus, the son of?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)