|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": With whom does Aphrodite make Phaedra fall in love?
(a) Phaedra's uncle.
(b) Phaedra's stepson.
(c) Phaedra's grandson.
(d) Phaedra's nephew.
2. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
(a) Animals and children.
(b) Hope and wisdom.
(c) Virginity and chastity.
(d) Food and prosperity.
3. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
(a) A letter.
(b) Some gold.
(c) Some jewelry.
(d) Some of her possessions.
4. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
5. "Andromache": Who sends a messenger to warn Neoptolemos?
(a) The priest.
(c) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": What does Orestes plan to do after he kills Neoptolemos?
2. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
3. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
4. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
5. "Trojan Women": What activities are heard during the opening scene?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)