|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": After Creusa gives birth to a boy, to where does she take him?
(a) A river.
(b) A beach.
(c) A cave.
(d) A mountain.
2. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
3. "Ion": Which goddess appears to tell how Ion's descendants will settle many parts of Greece ?
4. "Trojan Women": What happens to the citadel when Hecuba is done burying her grandson?
(b) It goes up in flames.
(c) It collapses.
(d) It stops burning.
5. "Trojan Women": Before the Greeks take her to whom is Cassandra is a servant?
(a) The gods.
(b) The king.
(c) The queen.
(d) The fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
2. "Hippolytus": Why is Aphrodite angry with Hippolytus?
3. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
4. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
5. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)