|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Whom does Creon think Medea will attempt to kill?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His grandson.
2. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
3. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
(d) Jumping from the roof.
4. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
(c) Social justice.
(d) The gods.
5. "Ion": How is Creusa supposed to kill Xuthus and Ion?
(a) With a horse.
(b) With a sword.
(c) With an accident.
(d) With poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
2. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
3. "Hippolytus": When the scene shifts to Phaedra and her nurse, what condition is Phaedra in?
4. "Ion": Apollo orders Hermes to go to Athens. Where is he to bring the baby boy?
5. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)