|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": The play begins after the fall of what city?
2. "Ion": After Creusa gives birth to a boy, to where does she take him?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A cave.
(c) A river.
(d) A beach.
3. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
4. "Hippolytus": Why is Aphrodite angry with Hippolytus?
(a) He will not talk to her.
(b) He will not worship her.
(c) He will not build her a temple.
(d) He will not love her.
5. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Trojan Women": What does Hecuba bury with her grandson?
2. "Medea": Who is Medea?
3. "Ion": How is Xuthus described?
4. "Andromache": Who is the son Peleus had with a goddess?
5. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)