|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": After Hippolytus dies, what does Theseus tell the chorus that he was?
2. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
(a) As a young man.
(b) As an old man.
(c) As a wise man.
(d) As a strong man.
3. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Cassandra go?
4. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
5. "Ion": Which god is Xuthus's father, Aeolus, the son of?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Where is Orestes from?
2. "Medea": What has Aegeus been consulting with the oracle to discover?
3. "Trojan Women": What is Poseidon the god of?
4. "Medea": Who is Medea?
5. "Medea": From whom is it learned that Creon plans to expel Jason's children with Medea?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)