|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
(c) Committing suicide.
2. "Medea": Who is Medea?
(a) A non-Greek sorceress.
(b) A Greek priestess.
(c) A Greek sorceress.
(d) A non-Greek priestess.
3. "Hippolytus": Who tells Phaedra that mortals cannot control the will of the gods?
(a) Her cook.
(b) Her nurse.
(c) Her handmaiden.
(d) Her servant.
4. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
5. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
2. "Trojan Women": Before the Greeks take her to whom is Cassandra is a servant?
3. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
4. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
5. "Andromache": Who sends a messenger to warn Neoptolemos?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)