|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": Who is Hermione?
(a) Princess of Sparta.
(b) Princess of Athens.
(c) Princess of Delphi.
(d) Princess of Troy.
2. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
3. "Medea": Who begins the play "Medea" in a lament?
(a) A maid.
(b) A handmaiden.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A girl.
4. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(c) Creon's manservant.
(d) The general.
5. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": For what reason does Theseus think his wife has killed herself after reading and misunderstanding her note?
2. "Trojan Women": What activities are heard during the opening scene?
3. "Andromache": Whom was Hermione supposed to marry?
4. "Andromache": Who is the son Peleus had with a goddess?
5. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)