|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
(a) The god.
(b) The chorus.
(c) The priestess.
(d) The oracle.
2. "Trojan Women": The play begins after the fall of what city?
3. "Medea": From whom is it learned that Creon plans to expel Jason's children with Medea?
(a) The butler.
(b) The manservant.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The cook.
4. "Trojan Women": The Greeks have assembled the Trojan women who were spared death to become what?
(a) Slaves and concubines.
(b) Stable hands.
(d) Nurses and nannies.
5. "Trojan Women": How do the Greeks kill Andromache's son?
(a) Throw him from the battlements.
(b) Behead him.
(c) Run him over with horses.
(d) Stone him.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": When the scene shifts to Phaedra and her nurse, what condition is Phaedra in?
2. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
3. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
4. "Medea": Who is Medea?
5. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)