|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": Who tries to get Creusa to kill Xuthus and Ion?
(a) The retainer.
(b) The slave.
(c) The handmaiden.
(d) The servant.
2. "Medea": Who is Medea?
(a) A non-Greek sorceress.
(b) A Greek priestess.
(c) A non-Greek priestess.
(d) A Greek sorceress.
3. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
(d) The sea.
4. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
(a) A home and money.
(b) A place to go.
(c) Love for his sons.
(d) A father for his sons.
5. "Trojan Women": The play begins after the fall of what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Trojan Women": Who joins Poseidon and says she has decided to attack the Greeks?
2. "Hippolytus": Hippolytus's father is in exile to pay penance for a crime committed where?
3. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
4. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
5. "Trojan Women": Before the Greeks take her to whom is Cassandra is a servant?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)