|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
(a) A letter.
(b) Some of her possessions.
(c) Some gold.
(d) Some jewelry.
2. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
3. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
4. "Medea": Who is Medea?
(a) A non-Greek priestess.
(b) A non-Greek sorceress.
(c) A Greek sorceress.
(d) A Greek priestess.
5. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
(c) Social justice.
(d) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
2. "Medea": What reason does Medea give Creon for staying one more day?
3. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
4. "Andromache": Who is the son Peleus had with a goddess?
5. "Ion": Which god is Xuthus's father, Aeolus, the son of?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)