Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trojan Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": Who snatches the sword from Hermione before she can kill herself?
(a) The priestess.
(b) The nurse.
(c) The handmaiden.
(d) The servant.
2. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
3. "Hippolytus": When the scene shifts to Phaedra and her nurse, what condition is Phaedra in?
(a) She is asleep.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is ill.
4. "Trojan Women": What is Poseidon the god of?
(a) The air.
(b) The moon.
(c) The sea.
(d) The sun.
5. "Andromache": Who is Hermione?
(a) Princess of Troy.
(b) Princess of Delphi.
(c) Princess of Athens.
(d) Princess of Sparta.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Of whom is Andromache a widow?
2. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
3. "Trojan Women": What does Cassandra say her death is the working of?
4. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Cassandra go?
5. "Trojan Women": What happens to the citadel when Hecuba is done burying her grandson?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)