|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Body, “The Morgue” - “Sabotage”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after Leila's departure from Van did Sinan wait before following her to Istanbul?
2. In the chapter entitled "Ten Minutes Twenty Seconds," Leila remembers which type of sensory input associated with a wedding cake?
3. The silver Mercedes carrying Leila's murderers pulls up to what kind of establishment in the chapter called "The Silver Mercedes"?
(a) An ice cream vendor.
(b) A sausage vendor.
(c) A sandwich vendor.
(d) A magazine vendor.
4. In what country was Zaynab122 born, as depicted in the chapter entitled "Zaynab's Story"?
5. What number does Kameel provide to the five friends after they are escorted off hospital property?
(a) The number of blows she sustained to her head.
(b) The phone number of Leila's family in Van.
(c) The number of Leila's grave.
(d) The number of stab wounds she sustained.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leila sneaked a hula hoop into her home, she practiced in the bathroom while imitating which singer?
2. The memory of what taste is associated with the chapter called "Ten Minutes Thirty Seconds"?
3. The sisters of D/Ali incessantly called him after his wedding to tell him that their mother was taking what action?
4. What was NOT an event that occurred during the Turkish police's raid on the campus of Istanbul University?
5. Out of what type of wood did Haroun carve a cradle for the child whose arrival is portrayed in "Five Minutes"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)