|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is the author waiting at the start of Part Two: The Golden Vanity, which is composed of a short story written by the fictional unnamed narrator?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A student.
2. Which museum do the unnamed narrator and Alex often visit together on weekday afternoons?
(a) The Smithsonian.
(c) The Guggenheim.
(d) The Metropolitan Museum.
3. At what point in the party does the unnamed narrator decide not to use what he believes is cocaine?
(a) After he has gone swimming.
(b) After he has already done a line.
(c) After he has decided to go swimming.
(d) After he has had a few drinks.
4. In what type of establishment is the author waiting for someone at the beginning of Part Two: The Golden Vanity?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A taxidermy shop.
(c) An auto body shop.
(d) A library.
5. Alena puts the pieces of a shattered sculpture by which artist into the unnamed narrator's hands?
(a) Henri Matisse.
(b) Salvador Dali.
(c) Andy Warhol.
(d) Jeff Koons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lines of what turns out to be ketamine does the unnamed narrator do at the party in Part Four?
2. To what type of restaurant did Noor's mother take her to tell her the identity of her biological father?
3. By narrative present, the unnamed narrator has been tutoring Roberto for how many months?
4. What form of communication does the unnamed narrator use to communicate with Alena during his residency?
5. The morning of the author's planned blind date with Hannah, he calls which character to ask for company on the day of his medical procedure?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)