|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the tragedy discussed by the unnamed narrator at the literary event occur?
2. How old is the third-grader named Roberto?
3. To whose apartment does the unnamed narrator go after he leaves the literary dinner in Part Three?
4. At the end of Part Four, the unnamed narrator finally figures out that the man who had greeted him at the bookstore has what name?
5. What object does the author encounter along his walk that makes him feel as if it is exists "at once in the present and in various pasts" (66)?
(a) A broom.
(b) A dog.
(c) A gaslight.
(d) A hay bale.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what field does Alena's friend Peter work?
2. The doctor impresses upon the unnamed narrator that the results of his cardiac tests are what kind of "news" (207)?
3. What action does the unnamed narrator take two days after Alex's birthday dinner?
4. Part Five of 10:04 includes a photograph of what object co-created by the unnamed narrator and Roberto?
5. For what purpose does the unnamed narrator choose the particular book he brings along on the residency?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)