Business Essay | Essay

This student essay consists of approximately 3 pages of analysis of Mineral Men Mining, A Business Case Study.
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)
Buy the Student Essay on Mineral Men Mining, A Business Case Study

Mineral Men Mining, A Business Case Study

Summary: Provides details on the business of Mineral Men, a diamond mining and manufacturing company. Describes the type of work performed by the company and the diversity of its business. Details the product life from mine to dental office.
"Mineral Men" excavations are one of the top rated diamond mining and manufacturing companies in the world. All of our diamonds are mined, manufactured, and shipped from Shandon province, China. The type of diamonds excavated from our mines come from several Changma mines that we own; 4 to be exact. Even though we have only been mining in this location for two years, our diamonds meet outstanding qualifications. All of our mines at this point are fairly shallow. This will guarantee a long future for "Mineral Men" excavations. Fifty-one percent of the stones recovered from our Changma mines last year were quality stones. All of our stones are also manufactured, cleaned, cut, and shipped by us. We sell the stones to two types of buyers; jewelry companies and to dental companies. Jewelry companies only make up 11 percent of our business. The other 89 percent is for diamond-coated dental burs.

Diamonds...

(read more)

This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)
Buy the Student Essay on Mineral Men Mining, A Business Case Study
Copyrights
BookRags
Mineral Men Mining, A Business Case Study from BookRags. (c)2016 BookRags, Inc. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Facebook