Let us add the following:
“Culture is not measured by the greatness of the field which is covered by our knowledge, but by the nicety with which we can perceive relations in that field, whether great or small.”
This book desires that you become acquainted with the unused portions of your nature.
In order to this, you are now invited to make a long regime of mining out the magnetic significance of—
THE FOUR PYRAMIDS.
Scientific Body-Building and Using.
I. Pyramid of Physical Health
Personal Qualities—Physical Characteristics.
II. Pyramid of Physical Magnetism.
Right Environment—Right Training.
III. Pyramid of Moral Health.
Faith in System—Physical
IV. Pyramid of Personal Magnetism.
You are now invited to write out all the possible true combinations of these four pyramids, and particularly to observe the following
RIGHT PYRAMIDAL COMBINATIONS.
We see that—
1. Physical Health makes for Physical Magnetism;
2. Physical Magnetism bases Psychic Magnetism;
3. Physical Health neighbors Moral Health;
4. Moral Health conduces to Physical Magnetism;
5. Moral Health is indispensable to Psychic Magnetism;
6. Psychic health bases Physical Magnetism.
We also observe that—
7. Physical Magnetism assists Physical Health;
8. Psychic Magnetism assists Physical Health;
9. Moral Health assists Physical Health.
It now appears that—
10. Physical Magnetism is indifferent to true Moral Health;
11. Psychic Magnetism assists Moral Health;
12. Psychic Magnetism assists Physical Magnetism.
We therefore conclude that the following are
INCOMPLETE PYRAMIDAL COMBINATIONS.
1. Physical Health—[Physical Magnetism + Psychic Magnetism + Moral Health].
2. Physical Health + Physical Magnetism—[Psychic Magnetism + Moral Health].