And what shall we say to those of another caste of character—the humble-minded, charitable, tolerant, religiously aspiring hearts among the laity, and the unselfish, pure and learned of the priests who know the Precepts and keep them? The Law will find them out also; and when the book of each life is written up and the balance struck, every good thought or deed will be found entered in its proper place. Not one blessing that ever followed them from grateful lips throughout their earthly pilgrimage will be found to have been lost; but each will help to ease their way as they move from stage to stage of Being
Unto Nirvana where the silence lives.
* * * * *
THE ADYAR PAMPHLETS
97. Occultism. Annie Besant
98. Brotherhood. Dr. Th. Pascal
99. Life After Death. Annie Besant
100. Difficulties in Clairvoyance. C. W. Leadbeater
101. Is Belief in the Masters Superstitious
or Harmful? Annie Besant
102. The Case for Reincarnation. B. Douglas Fawcett
103. Memory. Annie Besant
104. Spiritualism and Theosophy. H. S. Olcott
105. The Kabalah and the Kabalists. H. P. Blavatsky
* * * * *
Annual Subscription: Re. 1-8 or 2s. or 50c. Postage Free.
Single Copy: As. 2 or 2d, or 4c. Postage Extra.