1. Coeducation in colleges is more desirable than segregation.
2. Textbooks should be furnished at public expense to students in public schools.
3. The adoption of the honor system in examinations would be desirable in American colleges.
4. Final examinations as a test of knowledge should be discontinued in X—— High School (or college).
5. All American universities and colleges should admit men and women on equal terms.
6. The national government should establish a university near the center of population.
7. The X—— College (or High School) should adopt courses which more definitely fit students for practical careers.
8. Intercollegiate football does not promote the best interests of competing schools.
9. Intracollegiate athletic contests would be a desirable substitute for intercollegiate athletics.
10. Secret societies should be prohibited in public high schools.
11. National fraternities do not promote the best interests of American-colleges and universities.
12. A college commons would be a desirable addition to X—— College.
13. A lunchroom should be established in the X—— High School.
14. Athletic regulations should not debar a student from playing summer baseball.
15. No student in an American college should be eligible to compete in intercollegiate athletics until he has begun his second year’s work.
16. All studies in the X—– College (or High School) above those of the Freshman should be entirely elective.
17. In all public high schools training in military tactics should be required.
18. Public high schools should be under state supervision.
19. Admission to American colleges should be allowed only upon examination.
20. Academic degrees should be given only upon state examinations.
21. The library of X—– College (or High School, or city) should be open on Sunday.
22. A plan of self-government should be adopted for the X—– College (or High School).
23. The terms “successful” and “failed” as the only indication of grade work should be adopted by the X—– School in place of the present plan or working.
24. Gymnasium work should be required in X—– School.
25. Training in domestic science should be required of all girls at X—– School.
26. Manual training should be a requirement of all boys at X—– School.
27. The influence of the five-cent theater is beneficial.
28. A state board with power to forbid public exhibition should exercise stage censorship.
29. Children under sixteen years of age should be prohibited from working in confining industries.
30. Children under fourteen years of age should be prohibited from appearing on the stage.