60. G. Forster’s Voyage round the World, with Captain Cook, during 1772-75-77. 2 vols. 4to.
61. Bougainville’s Voyage round the World, translated from the French. By J.R. Forster, 1772. 4to.
62. Voyage round the World, more particularly to the North-west Coast of America, in 1785-88. By Captain Dixon, 1789. 4to.
63. Captain Portlock’s Account of the same Voyage; 1789. 4to.
64 A Voyage round the World in 1785-88. By De la Perouse, translated from the French. 2 vols. 4to. and Atlas of Prints, 1799.
65. Account of a Voyage in search of La Peyrouse, translated from the French of Labellaidiere. 2 vols. 8vo. and Atlas in 4to. 1800.
66. Marchand’s Voyage round the World, 1790-92. 2 vols. 4to. Translated from the French.
67. A Voyage of Discovery into the North Pacific Ocean, and round the World in 1790-5. By G. Vancouver, 3 vols. 4to. and an Atlas. 1798.
68. A Missionary Voyage to the South Pacific Ocean in 1796-8. 4to. 1799.
69. Flinder’s Voyage to Terra Australis in 1801-3. 2 vols. 4to. with an Atlas, 1814.
70. Liansky’s Voyage round the World, 1803-5, performed by order of Alexander the First. 4to.
71. Langsdorffe’s Voyages and Travels in various Parts of the World, 1803-7. 2 vols. 4to. Translated from the German.
72. Krusenstern’s Voyage round the World, 1803-6. 2 vols. 4to. Translated from the German.
73. A Voyage of Discovery into the South Sea, and Behring’s Straits, in 1815-18. By Kotzebue. 3 vols. 8vo. 1821. Translated from the German, but badly.
74. Voyage Pittoresque autour du Monde. Par Choris. Livraison, 1-9. Paris, 1821.—This splendid work illustrates Kotzebue’s Voyage, by engravings of the savages of the different parts he visited; their arms, dresses, diversions, &c. On this account alone, however, we should not have given it a place here; but it is recommended to the natural historian, by the descriptions which Cuvier has added to the engravings of animals; and to the craniologist, by the observations of Gall, on the engravings of human skulls.
75. Peregrinacion que ha hecho de la mayor parte del Mundo. Par D.P.S. Cubero. Sarragoss. 1688. folio.
76. Giro del Mondo del G.F. Gemelli Carreri. Naples, 1699. 7 vols. 8vo.
TRAVELS COMPRISING DIFFERENT QUARTERS OF THE GLOBE.
77. Letters from Barbary, France, Spain, and Portugal. By an English Officer (Jardine), 1794. 2 vols. 8vo.
78. Cor. de Jong Reisen naer de Cap de Goede Hop, Ierland en Norwegen. Haarlem, 1802. 8vo.
79. Friedrich, Briefe au einen freund, eine reise von Gibraltar nach Tanger und von da durch Spanien, und Frankreich, Zurich, nach Deutschland, betreffend. (In the Historical Magazine of Gottingen, 4th year. 1st cahier.)
80. Voyage to the Levant in 1700, by Tournefort. Translated from the French, 3 vols. 8vo.—These travels bear too high a character to be particularly pointed out. They comprise the Archipelago, Constantinople, the Black Sea, Armenia, Georgia, the Frontiers of Persia and Asia Minor; and are rich and valuable in the rare junction of antiquarian and botanical knowledge.