To keep venison all the yeare
To make Brawn
To roast a Pike
To sauce Eeles
To make sausages without skins
To dresse a Pike.
To dresse Eeles
To boyle a pudding after the French fashion,
To make a fricate
To make a dish called Olives
To make an Olive Pye
The Countesse of Rutlands Receipt of makeing a rare Banbury Cake
An excellent Syllabub
To sauce a Pig
To make a Virginia trout
To make a fat Lamb of a Pig.
To make Rice pancakes
Mrs. Dukes Cakes.
To make fine Pancakes.
To pot Venison
To make a Marchpan to ice him
To make jelly the best manner
To make poor Knights
To make Shrewsberry Cakes
To make Beefe like Red Deere to be eaten Cold
To make Puffe
To make a hash of Chicken
To make an Almond Caudle
To make scalding Cheese towards the latter end of May
To pickle purslain
Courteous READER, these Books following are Printed for Nath. Brook, and are to be sold at his Shop at the Angell in Cornhill.
* * * * *
Excellent Tracts in Divinity, Controversies, Sermons, Devotions.
The Catholique History collected and gathered out of Scripture, Councels, and Antient Fathers, in answer to Dr. Vanes Lost Sheep returned home: by Edward Chesensale Esq; Octavo.
2. Bishop Morton on the Sacrament, in Folio.
3. The Grand Sacriledge of the Church of Rome, in taking away the sacred Cup from the Laity at the Lords Table; by Dr. Featly D.D. Quarto.
4. The Quakers Cause at second hearing, being a full answer to their Tenets.
5. Re-assertion of Grace: Vindiciae Evangelii, or the Vindication of the Gospell: a reply to Mr. Anthony Burghess Vindiciae Legis, and to Mr. Ruthford: by Robert Town.
6. Anabptists anatomized and silenced: or a dispute with Master Tombs, by Mr. J. Crag: where all may receive cleare satisfaction in that controversie, the best extant. Octavo.
7. A Glimpse of Divine Light, being an explication of some passages exhibited to the Commissioners of White Hall for Approbation of Publique Preachers, against John Harrison of Land Chap. Lancash.
8. The Zealous Magistrate: a Sermon by T. Threscos. Quarto.